Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will, what the hell is revested? you really should have not dropped out of H.S.

I did not think they did meet-ups??? All lies !!
Let me help you moron. There is AN admission charge. Honestly my kids learned this stuff in the third grade🙄

Reactions: 8
I think they forgot to get dong her highchair, she munching on that Belgium waffle like a 2 year old.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I punched my screen when Fatty was singing Elvira. Can he get any more annoying? :mad: He can. He can. He can.

tired-done.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
🤯

What’s worse than watching Will do a food review ?
When he does them at a place that has squawking chickens singing country music.
What’s even worse ? Will singing along.

Has anyone noticed his new Mr. Rogers act ? He’s sickeningly sweet . Yuk.

By the way, what happened to all his lost footage and his spiel about having to do Live shows til he got his new equipment…..yada yada yada.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Dawn not own a comb? Her hair looked like a big rats nest. Dawn, your meal came with bread but your fat ass husband subbed it out for the waffle so he could eat that in addition to his biscuit.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Another Will lie I just realized from the livestream, he said he lost their intro when he wiped out his hard drive. Same ole intro as always in the Frizzle Chicken video. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not trying to be mean but Will’s “facial hair” looks like somebody rolled a wet basketball across a barber shop floor. Will, a proper shave, haircut, and daily showers would make a huge difference in your everyday life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That would be her just going as herself.
That's what I meant lol. It's a halloween costume for anyone to go as Dong. Put it on, run forward, and knock over everyone in your way

I’m not trying to be mean but Will’s “facial hair” looks like somebody rolled a wet basketball across a barber shop floor. Will, a proper shave, haircut, and daily showers would make a huge difference in your everyday life.
Just like the Wooly Willy magnetic game :D
It even has the red gin blossom schnoz.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dong was extremely subdued in this video. Based on their appearance I think they just rolled out of bed and drove there. Hey Dong ever heard of a fork and knife? Will was just an annoying dick in this one. And why this place! Overpriced mediocre breakfast food with novelty chickens singing songs. Looking back to 2018 you are both just as dumb but maybe not as gross, overweight and disgusting as you are now.

And why this place! Overpriced mediocre breakfast food with novelty chickens singing songs. Looking back to 2018 you are both just as dumb but maybe not as gross, overweight and disgusting as you are now.
I would say they got another gift card for this chicken place. When they order soft drinks that means they have a gift card. When they order only water that means Willy is paying out of pocket and skimping on every penny.

"we have a lot of chain restaurant / fast food reviews coming up" = we received a bunch of gift cards

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I am sure this comment got her blocked
Yeah I’m sure it did but that’s what I was just talking to my husband about one of the things that makes me dearest Will is the fact that we have actually given him good ideas to help his channel one of the ideas is when I said that he should actually show healthy options to eat in Gatlinburg. If they would work on actively trying to lose weight and eating healthy that would actually give their channel some thing that people would want to see.. but instead of listening to us he would rather just do stupid things just to try to get us to talk more he’s too arrogant to listen to good advice

• Heart
Yeah I’m sure it did but that’s what I was just talking to my husband about one of the things that makes me dearest Will is the fact that we have actually given him good ideas to help his channel one of the ideas is when I said that he should actually show healthy options to eat in Gatlinburg. If they would work on actively trying to lose weight and eating healthy that would actually give their channel some thing that people would want to see.. but instead of listening to us he would rather just do stupid things just to try to get us to talk more he’s too arrogant to listen to good advice
Unfortunately the majority of his Stan’s are also obese. The belly aching in the comment section about the proportion size. Dawn had 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, potatoes, and a Belgium waffle. Dear lord how much food do these people eat that they thought it wasn’t enough?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I would honestly like to know what Will actually purchased on his own. I read in the past that the yellow jeep was his father's vehicle.
Did he actually purchase the dump he lives in or was it from Mommy and Daddy. Just curious as to what this supposed man has accomplished
on his own.

If Dawn had to eat healthy food her eyes would pop out of her head.
1663295815402.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.