Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't watch YouTube, guys. He's way too busy. Way too busy not to do 30 Ideas for Summer, go camping, consistently go biking, mow his lawn, fix his roof, build his deck, begin Dawn's 50 State Tour, go to Florida, go on a cruise, travel to Canada and all of Will's false promises. He's such a fat, lazy, blowhard. But he has no time to watch YouTube, okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Sunday Livestreams are really becoming a total Joke. Can't they see that their time on the internet is fast
approaching the end??? What is wrong with these people. Lazy people just infuriate me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
May I ask a favor… I’m on a road trip and can’t watch when they are posted. If someone in here would post links to lives when they watch them in here so I can a catch up when I get a chance I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance 🤘😃

Reactions: 4
I want to say I'm surprised, but I'm definitely not. Deborah Norman asked about 40 times could she buy dinner for them when she is in town. willy explained to her, yea, people always ask but it's not really something we do. Less than 2 minutes later Crimson, the lady that gave them the mugs, asked to meet up with them when she is in town. willy says oh yes, most definitely. Reach out, email me, we'll reach out to you..what a bleeping lowlife!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Will's parents worked 24/7 in the restaurant business, so Will wanted to do something completely different. Considering that Will doesn't work at all, I'd say, "Mission Accomplished, Will!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My favorite part of tonight’s stream Willy saying they would like to travel one week out of each month. 12 weeks of vacation from someone who doesn’t work? Another failure on the horizon folks. Even if cheap ass can get 100 a night rooms that’s 8400 just in hotels a year. We all know he can’t even afford to fix his porches🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will's parents worked 24/7 in the restaurant business, so Will wanted to do something completely different. Considering that Will doesn't work at all, I'd say, "Mission Accomplished, Will!"
wills parents worked 24/7 in the restaurant business and ran a farm as well? willy doesn't get his laziness from his parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
I want to say I'm surprised, but I'm definitely not. Deborah Norman asked about 40 times could she buy dinner for them when she is in town. willy explained to her, yea, people always ask but it's not really something we do. Less than 2 minutes later Crimson, the lady that gave them the mugs, asked to meet up with them when she is in town. willy says oh yes, most definitely. Reach out, email me, we'll reach out to you..what a bleeping lowlife!
He sure is !! He met up with Timothy Farmer and went out to dinner also. A complete liar 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He got on my nerves saying ‘the art of..’ when he wanted to try to give his expert explanation on concealed guns and buying costumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
May I ask a favor… I’m on a road trip and can’t watch when they are posted. If someone in here would post links to lives when they watch them in here so I can a catch up when I get a chance I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance 🤘😃
We got you!! Have a great trip 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Sunday Livestreams are really becoming a total Joke. Can't they see that their time on the internet is fast
approaching the end??? What is wrong with these people. Lazy people just infuriate me.
That the thing, I think they are realizing just that.... it's why the attempt to focus on Dawn's channel, why they were trying so hard to push their old stuff (the best stuff in his own words), and why he is lying about tit more than ever. He legit believed that he was gonna be a famous person (like beyond you tube) and reality is crashing down as fast as their bank account balance. He knows he's gonna have to do something drastic to keep this ruse up. Also- I love how they only mentioned their jobs in MI and not what they did when they moved to TN. He's so needs to feel important that he shits on jobs that they had (ie Walmart and hotel work). I made it when they were talking about Halloween and then I couldn't listen to the BS anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My favorite part of tonight’s stream Willy saying they would like to travel one week out of each month. 12 weeks of vacation from someone who doesn’t work? Another failure on the horizon folks. Even if cheap ass can get 100 a night rooms that’s 8400 just in hotels a year. We all know he can’t even afford to fix his porches🤣🤣
The good news is that if he took one week trips he wouldn't have to bother to pack a bag.

• Haha
He sure is !! He met up with Timothy Farmer and went out to dinner also. A complete liar 🤥
In a recent chat he told Jim Forbes it was good meeting him. He also blew off his admiring flock member Nancy J when she was in town. He says they have to be careful because of the loonies and then meets up with Jim Forbes? That guy has his chats deleted by the moderator constantly. I guess he likes the cuckoo’s 😂😂😂

• Haha
That the thing, I think they are realizing just that.... it's why the attempt to focus on Dawn's channel, why they were trying so hard to push their old stuff (the best stuff in his own words), and why he is lying about tit more than ever. He legit believed that he was gonna be a famous person (like beyond you tube) and reality is crashing down as fast as their bank account balance. He knows he's gonna have to do something drastic to keep this ruse up. Also- I love how they only mentioned their jobs in MI and not what they did when they moved to TN. He's so needs to feel important that he shits on jobs that they had (ie Walmart and hotel work). I made it when they were talking about Halloween and then I couldn't listen to the BS anymore.
And I see more new members showing up in here while their view per video count is dropping and susscriber growth has slowed considerably! Desperate people do desperate things! Will wants this fantasy so bad that, in his desperation, he has bought into his own facade as reality. I really believe that those who actually believe in their own bullshit also believe everyone else buys into their lies, especially when you only allow those who praise you into the conversation. “Realizing just that,” oh yeah. While he will never knowingly acknowledge it on camera the ship is taking on water! While some new & unsuspecting folks come in and keep him afloat reality is being slowly revealed in his desperate acts as his lies are being called out in here. Better get a bigger bilge pump, FAST!

He got on my nerves saying ‘the art of..’ when he wanted to try to give his expert explanation on concealed guns and buying costumes.
What other vlogger used that phrase recently? You know XeroxWilly heard someone else say it and thought it sounded cool so he copied them.

• Heart
  • Haha
What other vlogger used that phrase recently? You know XeroxWilly heard someone else say it and thought it sounded cool so he copied them.
There's cc classes called "the art of concealed carry". That's probably where he got it and now the jackass is calling everything "the art of...." :sick:
The class is like $150 so I'm positive he didn't take it. You could tell he was extra bumbling his words, lying, and just try to flex and act like he was a big man with a smith and "weston" because he's still so scared of other vloggers in Gatlinburg. Even Dong was looking and laughing at him because she knows it was all bullshit. He already nixed the chili cookoff which is over a month away because he's such a fat baby. He must be absolutely terrified, because free food is something Free Willy doesn't usually pass up.
Then he has the nerve to call out all the "punks". Willy, truth is look in the mirror. You're the biggest punk in all the Smoky's and everyone hates you. So yeah, maybe you should be very afraid of "getting beat up" as you say.

scared-paranoid.gif

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.