Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Why can't dong answer a question about anything? Is there a hotel on the strip to view the rod run....I don't know. What's your favorite restaurant....I don't know. Have you been to.....I don't know. What's your favorite color....I don't know.
How can anyone be so passive in life, it is baffling.

Oh and now he can't go to the "free" wheel of fortune show!!! He made other plans months and months ago with family...really asshole then why did you say you could?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

FrankCyr

And didn't he ask Dawn on one or more occasions in the video if "she wanted it savage style" or to "do it savage style"? 😨🤮
Yikes, that's a visual. Sound like two gorillas fighting in a phone booth with the not so faint odor of "old taco in a bowling shoe" wafting into the air. Gross.

• Haha
  • Sick

Furmingos

VIP Member
Why can't dong answer a question about anything? Is there a hotel on the strip to view the rod run....I don't know. What's your favorite restaurant....I don't know. Have you been to.....I don't know. What's your favorite color....I don't know.
How can anyone be so passive in life, it is baffling.

Oh and now he can't go to the "free" wheel of fortune show!!! He made other plans months and months ago with family...really asshole then why did you say you could?
She's absolutely useless. I especially hate it when she sing-songy reads questions real fast and then says a stone-faced "I don't know.".
Willy is the exact apposite though. He will never say "I don't know" about any question. He'll just make up a bullshit lie as an answer.
So that makes them both equally absolutely useless.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WesterunCoaster

Will was in top form. Showing off his many not-quite-word utterances.
What did you think of the jeep video?
(y): ...Huh-heh...
❤: ... Yaaaaaaaas
:mad:: ... Eeuuuhhh
:ROFLMAO:: Yaaaeeehhhh...
🙁: nnnnnmmmmnm
:sick:: huh-huh-huh... Wow...
:cry:: aeh.

• Sad
  • Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
And who would have thought?.....butter on Texas toast!!!!! My compliments to the chef. He must have studied in Paris at Le Cordon Bleu.
"I can taste the Texas. And I can taste the toast."

She made a comment awhile back that they needed to get bigger clothes. Prior to that she said they both wore a 2X. They are both up to at least a 3X, truly horrifying 😬
They're both way bigger than 3X now. It's time for both of them to invest in mumu's.

• Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So someone just asked about Chris and Mindy and they were like “oh we don’t know” and then Dawn said “I guess they’re just doing their own thing right now”. OK since when do they not know every move that Chris and Mindy are making? I really think Chris and Mindy booted them to the curve. I think Will got his panties in a wad because he couldn’t mooch off of their anniversary trip to Florida because they left when he wasn’t home and I just think that Chris and Mindy got tired of them using them, maybe they started reading here and listened to us and got wise and moved on. Here’s hoping anyway

• Heart

LetMeLosetheWill

Hi, friends. In the last thread, someone mentioned trying to post a clip of Dawn having an “episode” in a recent live. I’m so sorry I can’t remember who pointed it out, but here’s that clip. Not sure what is going on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will is such a professional victim. He's not getting anything of value mailed to him, so he blames trolls and cancels his P.O. Box. He doesn't want to do anything to get extra income from his stans, so he blames Patreon before he cancels it. He doesn't want to answer correspondence, so he blames messenger.

I have been watching for years and I don't think I have ever seen him take responsibility once. He's always blaming something or someone else. Nothing is ever his fault. Lazy ass.

• Heart

Randomdude187

So they reviewed a Raising Cane's? Please tell me your kidding right? What's next? The McDonald's? These fucktards are just eating out and filming it to put on YouTube. I guess I should have figured since they reviewed a Publix sub. He deserves his ass beat. You can tell he's a giant pussy. He ran from a fucking Turkey.

• Heart
  • Haha

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
Will saying he grew up on a farm is frustrating. It was an absolute lie, and he had no reason to say that. It’s just another reason to not trust this guy.

Also that “cow” had a massive pair of nuts on her, she did she did
Thank you Will for showing your Stan’s what a pathetic liar you are. You have a video out showing where you grew up, not an animal in sight. Another ridiculous lie that had no point to it. I guess now you are going to add farmer to your bullshit made up resume 🤣🤣

• Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
I know basically nothing about computers and even less about editing and uploading videos, but Will says he has multiple hard drives and multiple clouds he uses for his videos. Is that normal for somebody who runs such a basic operation?

I watched a buddy shoot and edit a movie quality video on his iPhone in about 3 hours time, so when Will makes his hot garbage sound so complicated, it just confuses me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
He's throwing a pity party and trying to make his "job" sound so complex. It's not at all. He's just dumb and knows just the bare minimum about video editing to get by so far on Youtube. The fact is, he's disorganized and lazy as hell. He's notorious for procrastinating and collecting piles of junk. Same applies to all his unedited backlog of video footage. Sounds like he doesn't even know what a cloud is or how it's supposed to function. Windows Update is not gonna erase your entire system. You fucked shit up yourself because you're a dumb ass. Just admit fault man. Now he has grandiose ideals about upgrading everything to Apple. Not ever gonna happen. It's much more expensive than PC and he's flat broke until Momma croaks.

Yankee in the South #12 Flat Broke Until Momma Croaks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
1:01:09 in the livestream, Will seems surprised he didn’t get any mail. I wonder if it could have anything to do with the time that he randomly said for no apparent reason that they were getting rid of their PO box, knowing full well he had no actual intention of canceling it. Will obviously thought that threatening to get rid of it would do two things, 1. People would send more things, 2. People would beg him to keep it. It’s funny how the plan backfired and people actually took him at his word and stopped sending things.
I thought he seemed quite perturbed by the fact that they had nothing to pickup too. He's an arrogant asshat.

Where are Chris and Mindy? It feels as if there is a rift between them or something. I noticed Dawn pointed out a comment asking where Chris and Mindy were in the Livestream last night and he just shook his head and ignored that question. Is it not bizarre that they have just disappeared from their videos and chats after Chris seemingly called out Will checking on his "properties" in Michigan during the Sonic Livestream. Did I miss something?

• Wow
  • Heart

Where's My Postcard?

Chatty Member
texas roadhouse review, you gotta be shitting me. the McDonalds review is gonna be coming soon folks i guarantee it.

"people are asking me all the time, Will when are gonna go to Mcdonalds and do a review"
At this point, they're just trying to get a tax write off for all of their meals.

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
12:33 "Fuck Joe Biden!" is rapped several times. Nice family channel, Mr. I Spend Hours Editing.

I seriously don't care, but it's obvious that 1. Will's audience won't care because it's Biden. 2. Will doesn't spend very much time editing.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the cavalcade of "Don't Tread On Me", 13 Colony and Confederate Flags. What country do these toothless fatties think they live in? Disgraceful.

• Sick
  • Angry

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
One of the other channels I’m subscribed to just posted video of that caboose hotel Shill and Dong stayed it and, oh my god, it’s a million times better. Instead of walking around the room saying “ya got yer toilet,” this guy actually went out and explored the town. YITS is doing a disservice to any place they vlog about. They make you NOT want to visit places. That’s not how it’s supposed to work.

• Heart