Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Nate's Top Button

Will is hard to hear way up there on his high horse.

Knows so many people who have gone crazy (probably means that they started to not support Trump 100%)

Claims he threw out some White Castle burgers (Sure, Jan)

Not going to become a food channel (unless it's food he wants to eat)

His wedding anniversary is less than a week away and he still hasn't made plans.

Talking about getting rid of the PO Box. Probably because he's not getting any good packages.

Getting rid of Patreon. Probably so he can charge stans directly, make money money and do less work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WooHoo! I named 2 threads in a row!

Nice to know that he is a supportive friend talking about friends who have "gone crazy".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone in the chat asked Will, "Did you poop in the caboose?"

That person is going to get blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw a comment where someone said they don’t look at high tonight as they did in the hotel room😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody hear what the Membership is that some in the chat are asking about ? Is Will cooking up a new way to earn money instead of Patreon and Superchats ?

Reactions: 9
Anybody hear what the Membership is that some in the chat are asking about ? Is Will cooking up a new way to earn money instead of Patreon and Superchats ?
I think it’s a new join thing so you can join a channel and it’s kind of like a subscription or something but I think it’s a way to get money without having to give back to people but I’m not sure I have seen the join button on many channels before and people have talked about it but I am I am not sure about the logistics 🤔I will go google that😁

Edit: What is YouTube Join Button?

YouTube join button is also called sponsor button, membership button, etc. Once you click it in a channel, you will join membership of that channel and support the channel owner with a monthly donation. The membership charge is decided by the channel owner. But the channel owner gets 70% of the membership charge, and the 30% membership charge belongs to YouTube.

How about the benefits for viewers? Viewers can get the following three benefits after joining the membership:

Benefit 1: there is a higher chance of interaction between YouTubers and viewers.

After joining membership, YouTube will add special badges to your name when you comment on a video. So by this, the video owner can know that you have joined the membership of his channel and get back to you more quickly compared to the normal audience.

Benefit 2: During the membership, viewers can live talk to YouTube channel owners.

Benefit 3: Viewers can send an email to YouTube channel owners for any query that they want.

So yeah I’m right it’s pretty much a way that they can get money from people without having the obligation to give them things like on Patreon

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Will is such a professional victim. He's not getting anything of value mailed to him, so he blames trolls and cancels his P.O. Box. He doesn't want to do anything to get extra income from his stans, so he blames Patreon before he cancels it. He doesn't want to answer correspondence, so he blames messenger.

I have been watching for years and I don't think I have ever seen him take responsibility once. He's always blaming something or someone else. Nothing is ever his fault. Lazy ass.

• Heart
I think it’s a new join thing so you can join a channel and it’s kind of like a subscription or something but I think it’s a way to get money without having to give back to people but I’m not sure I have seen the join button on many channels before and people have talked about it but I am I am not sure about the logistics 🤔I will go google that😁

YouTube join button is also called sponsor button, membership button, etc. Once you click it in a channel, you will join membership of that channel and support the channel owner with a monthly donation. The membership charge is decided by the channel owner. But the channel owner gets 70% of the membership charge, and the 30% membership charge belongs to YouTube.

How about the benefits for viewers? Viewers can get the following three benefits after joining the membership:

Benefit 1: there is a higher chance of interaction between YouTubers and viewers.

After joining membership, YouTube will add special badges to your name when you comment on a video. So by this, the video owner can know that you have joined the membership of his channel and get back to you more quickly compared to the normal audience.

Benefit 2: During the membership, viewers can live talk to YouTube channel owners.

Benefit 3: Viewers can send an email to YouTube channel owners for any query that they want.

So yeah I’m right it’s pretty much a way that they can get money from people without having the obligation to give them things like on Patreon
I wonder what happens when he misreads a sponsors comment and blocks them🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This is just more grifting bullshit, only lazier! Basically its just monthly automatic superchats coming from old ladies. At least Youtube is taking back a bigger piece than Patreon would have. That's the price Willy is willing to forgo for being a lazy ass about postcards. Can't wait till he owes all the taxes and has no money saved up to pay them. Dong's "yeller" Jeep will be put up for sale.

Last edited:
We're heading into fall when everything is dying. What a weird time for Dawn to get allergies. Not in the spring. Not all summer, but basically the fall. Is she allergic to pumpkin spice? (Hint: It's not allergies. Just more YITS lying.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We're heading into fall when everything is dying. What a weird time for Dawn to get allergies. Not in the spring. Not all summer, but basically the fall. Is she allergic to pumpkin spice? (Hint: It's not allergies. Just more YITS lying.)
Although I believe she probably has a cold or covid, it is ragweed season. It causes me issues this time every year

Reactions: 8
Hi, friends. In the last thread, someone mentioned trying to post a clip of Dawn having an “episode” in a recent live. I’m so sorry I can’t remember who pointed it out, but here’s that clip. Not sure what is going on here.

• Wow
Wills mustache looks like a tit stain.
Here's a few comments from a Facebook post of theirs
Screenshot_20220821-133647_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi, friends. In the last thread, someone mentioned trying to post a clip of Dawn having an “episode” in a recent live. I’m so sorry I can’t remember who pointed it out, but here’s that clip. Not sure what is going on here.
View attachment 1518054
Looks like she gets absence seizures. It's a type of epilepsy.
It probably goes untreated though because they have no money or insurance for specialized care. I think the walk-in clinic merely dopes her up with prescribed sedatives and shoos them back out the door.
Will also calls every illness "allergies" so he can avoid paying for a doctor for her and merely buy a box of generic Benadryll from Dollar Tree. She doesn't know any better so she just parrots it back..."yeah, I have allergies!"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah I was the one that pointed that out and tried to post the video. Thanks for posting that. I definitely believe there is something physical going on, her brain is misfiring like mini seizures or something or some kind of psychosis. It’s sad to see she needs real help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.