Yankee in the South #11 I Can't Taste the Mustard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to say your broke with out saying your broke= go to a fair and not do a damn thing but stretch it into a 40 minute video

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Will please tell us what kind of farming your family did in that 1400 square foot home. No barns to be had. It had 6 acres and loads of trees. You do know a garden isnโ€™t farming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will is an expert on what's in front of him. Car show? He's from Detroit. People in chat talking about how tough they have it? He's from 8 Mile. At the fair? He grew up on a farm. He's managed a factory, rebuilt cars, reroofed houses, built decks and countless other baseless claims. Will thinks people will believe his bullshit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just when I think these two imbeciles can't put out anything worse than their previous garbage they put out this video. 5 minutes of footage just walking in a parking lot field before they even got inside. Dawn looking as spaced out as ever.

My favorite though from Will..."For one week out of the year it turns into a lot peoples memories, a lot of peoples dreams, becomes a place of wonder"
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is he freaking serious?!?!? I mean this place must be better than Disney World!
I mean is he deliberately trying to tank his channel??? Someone watching for the first time would think these two were a couple of morons.

How to say your broke with out saying your broke= go to a fair and not do a damn thing but stretch it into a 40 minute video
Well to be fair Chris and Mindy weren't there to pay for anything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So I'm sure that the parking lot they used was the free lot hence the long walk. They didn't ride any rides because money. I'm shocked he let Dawn get a drink since they most likely had a half empty warm Mtn Dew in the yeller Jeep.

• Haha
I mean personally I donโ€™t think being broke is funny at all it sucks Iโ€™ve spent most of my life broke even when Iโ€™ve worked hard but we poke fun at Will because they both quit their jobs to grift. I donโ€™t feel bad for them for having money problems, if the grifting is drying up too bad Willy.
Go get your job back at Walmart I wonโ€™t make fun of you for that, thatโ€™s honest work. Put Dawn cleaning hotels, thatโ€™s honest work, but if youโ€™re going to just keep trying to grift from people you deserve to be broke

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean personally I donโ€™t think being broke is funny at all it sucks Iโ€™ve spent most of my life broke even when Iโ€™ve worked hard but we poke fun at Will because they both quit their jobs to grift. I donโ€™t feel bad for them for having money problems, if the grifting is drying up too bad Willy.
Totally agree that someone trying to thrive financially, and not succeeding is sad and not funny. My family used food stamps when I was a kid. I used to dumpster dive for recyclables.
Will, however, is basically begging on the internet INSTEAD of working. His YouTube "product" is far too subpar to thrive without begging. He is greedy, selfish, and incompetent. His financial failings ARE funny.
I still feel bad for Dawn, though, because while I agree she is in on the grift, I think she's not mentally competent to stand trial, if you know what I mean.

• Heart
Yes because we have seen her ask for money before I believe
Yes we have seen many times where Will handed her is wallet. Hell at Sonic she had to ask him for money in case her drink was more then the balance on her gift card. I recall at Disney, Buc-ceeโ€™s, Gatlinburg, for those frozen balls. I donโ€™t believe she is given any money or credit cards. She ran down a staircase in Gettysburg she thought was spooky for 10 dollars. I donโ€™t know why she puts up with it. She brings in more views then him and is also the one who responds to comments on their videos. He is a controlling prick๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Totally agree that someone trying to thrive financially, and not succeeding is sad and not funny. My family used food stamps when I was a kid. I used to dumpster dive for recyclables.
Will, however, is basically begging on the internet INSTEAD of working. His YouTube "product" is far too subpar to thrive without begging. He is greedy, selfish, and incompetent. His financial failings ARE funny.
I still feel bad for Dawn, though, because while I agree she is in on the grift, I think she's not mentally competent to stand trial, if you know what I mean.
I know I am again pointing out the obvious but just stop & think about it! When we all have a bit of free time & some disposable income we treat ourselves to a meal out & perhaps something recreational for fun. And when the weekend comes or it is vacation time we may travel, pay for lodging & pay to do & see the many things folks do for amusement & entertainment. THIS IS WHAT THEY DO FOR A LIVING!? I do not think most folks realize that these two quit their jobs to do nothing but eat & play. It is only when folks come to realize this that they start to understand what grifting is. But it is often after the damage is done. When they come to realize it AFTER THEY HAVE SENT THEM MONEY, such as we know of with our kind hearted Sherrie Dunn, a certain type of bitterness sets in as they realize THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED & USED! And yes, some of these are folks of very limited means but they give anyway, unaware that the whole show is a cleverly designed grift, thinking of it much like charity. Then comes the anger & everything that comes with it!

• Heart
I know I am again pointing out the obvious but just stop & think about it! When we all have a bit of free time & some disposable income we treat ourselves to a meal out & perhaps something recreational for fun. And when the weekend comes or it is vacation time we may travel, pay for lodging & pay to do & see the many things folks do for amusement & entertainment. THIS IS WHAT THEY DO FOR A LIVING!? I do not think most folks realize that these two quit their jobs to do nothing but eat & play. It is only when folks come to realize this that they start to understand what grifting is. But it is often after the damage is done. When they come to realize it AFTER THEY HAVE SENT THEM MONEY, such as we know of with our kind hearted Sherrie Dunn, a certain type of bitterness sets in as they realize THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED & USED! And yes, some of these are folks of very limited means but they give anyway, unaware that the whole show is a cleverly designed grift, thinking of it much like charity. Then comes the anger & everything that comes with it!
I have no problem with YouTubers who quit their jobs and become full time YouTubers. I in fact follow 5 such channels. Most that I follow are building their own homes and documenting the journey. They work their butts off all day working on their current project and film it. They then edit it at night and repeat the process. They all also have children they raise. A lot of them do have super chats turned on but never ask anyone for anything. I do not super chat or send gifts but many do. I believe many people feel as though they โ€œknowโ€ these families and want to help them along the way. I do not feel this is grifting. Viewers are well aware that they quit their jobs to become YouTubers. Will and Dawn are not honest with viewers about YouTube being their job. Honesty goes a long way in growing a channel. One channel has grown from 10,000 viewers to 90,000 in less then a year. They are now getting paid sponsorships. Will and Dawn will never achieve any of this because of their lying and dishonesty. For such a small channel they have 2 YouTube channels making parody videos and this board. I do not believe Will is clueless to the reasons why so many people hate them. He never apologizes for anything, bans people for anything said he doesnโ€™t like, removes constructive comments, lies constantly, and is the king of know it alls. His channel is sinking fast and he would rather have it go down then admit his dictatorship isnโ€™t working and change anything.

• Heart
I have no problem with YouTubers who quit their jobs and become full time YouTubers. I in fact follow 5 such channels. Most that I follow are building their own homes and documenting the journey. They work their butts off all day working on their current project and film it. They then edit it at night and repeat the process. They all also have children they raise. A lot of them do have super chats turned on but never ask anyone for anything. I do not super chat or send gifts but many do. I believe many people feel as though they โ€œknowโ€ these families and want to help them along the way. I do not feel this is grifting. Viewers are well aware that they quit their jobs to become YouTubers. Will and Dawn are not honest with viewers about YouTube being their job. Honesty goes a long way in growing a channel. One channel has grown from 10,000 viewers to 90,000 in less then a year. They are now getting paid sponsorships. Will and Dawn will never achieve any of this because of their lying and dishonesty. For such a small channel they have 2 YouTube channels making parody videos and this board. I do not believe Will is clueless to the reasons why so many people hate them. He never apologizes for anything, bans people for anything said he doesnโ€™t like, removes constructive comments, lies constantly, and is the king of know it alls. His channel is sinking fast and he would rather have it go down then admit his dictatorship isnโ€™t working and change anything.
The โ€œquite their jobs to do nothing but eat & playโ€ is the essence of my point with the emphasis on the โ€œto do nothing but eat & playโ€œ part. Simply put, they want to go & play & have others pay for that as their lifestyle portraying it as some sort of service to us. They are the primary beneficiaries of this grift & gift operation, not their viewers!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh well, I do not know what else I could possibly say that has not already been said. I agree with the comment above that Will does indeed understand the legitimate grievances that have been leveled against him. Despite that I believe he will continue, at all costs, to preserve his first & only chance to be a type of perceived celebrity figure despite the fact that no one would give him a second look without the Smoky Mountains & the YouTube facade. Much like the way many things that are very wrong exist today, by virtue of tainted truths & outright lies, the only real question is how long will people quietly submit to, & choose to follow this in a state of ignorance & complacency. The real cold hearted truth of the day is that all too many folks are not really interested in the Truth! They just follow what they want to hear, Truth or not! And so they are easily led &, in that regard, become nothing more than a herd of cattle, some of which follow each other over the cliff! Once again I find myself back at a lesson already learned; I am powerless over what they choose to do no matter how right I might be &, I am just tired of trying to do what I cannot๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ˜บ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Will is such a fat liar. He says they cook at home and never eat out unless they make a video? He said they ate the Pottery House last night? I bet they made no video. He said they have smaller proportions than Old Mill ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Holy tit! Will FINALLY knows the dates for the Rod Run! He's only been asked about the Rod Run in every livestream for the past six months. He always says that he needs to research it. He must have just driven by a sign or something.

Plus, he finally said "Candymonium" correctly. That only took four months after he actually rode the roller coaster. Progress!

Good job, Will!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.