Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I mean personally I don’t think being broke is funny at all it sucks I’ve spent most of my life broke even when I’ve worked hard but we poke fun at Will because they both quit their jobs to grift. I don’t feel bad for them for having money problems, if the grifting is drying up too bad Willy.
Go get your job back at Walmart I won’t make fun of you for that, that’s honest work. Put Dawn cleaning hotels, that’s honest work, but if you’re going to just keep trying to grift from people you deserve to be broke

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Willsaprick

VIP Member
He's playing all his idiot stans for the fools they are. The fact is his boring livestreams and car-streams have become more profitable to him than actual edited videos, but that's still pennies. He's also super lazy and doesn't want to take the time to edit and upload.
Here's the truth Willy. Your videos have tanked because they absolutely suck lately. Nobody cares about fast food and chain restaurant reviews that are padded and overly long for no reason at all. Dummy Dong's food faces schtick is old and contrived now. It's played out. Come up with some fresh original ideals and actually follow through in a timely manner with those plans if you really want profitability. You gotta change things up to keep and grow an audience. Viewers are sick and tired of the gluttony and gorging :sick: no matter how much you try to justify it with your fake insignificant polling processes.
Exactly! Truth be told I bet willy is lying about the whole scenario. He probably didn't lose any videos cause he was too lazy to go make any. So he made up a bullshit story and then fed the bullshit to his stans so they can send in the cash! Worthless piece of shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

carmel0798

VIP Member
So someone just asked about Chris and Mindy and they were like “oh we don’t know” and then Dawn said “I guess they’re just doing their own thing right now”. OK since when do they not know every move that Chris and Mindy are making? I really think Chris and Mindy booted them to the curve. I think Will got his panties in a wad because he couldn’t mooch off of their anniversary trip to Florida because they left when he wasn’t home and I just think that Chris and Mindy got tired of them using them, maybe they started reading here and listened to us and got wise and moved on. Here’s hoping anyway
That would be FANTASTIC ❤❤❤

Chris is an IT guy so you would think he would call him for computer help?? Another sign something is not right with them !!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Furmingos

VIP Member
Free Willy was blatantly hanging around the lobby of the cheesesteak restaurant talking extra loud trying to score free food. They were ignoring him, so he finally started leaving and then the owner finally spoke up:

Donger - "no no no"
Kevin the owner - "I wanna give you something to take home?"
Free Willy - "I guess"
Kevin - "A supreme?"
Free Willy - "Yeah yeah whatever"
Kevin - "Oh you want something else?"
Free Willy - "Whatever! nothing crazy"
Donger - "I'll share it with you" (trying hard to score a second free sub for herself)

These are the same 2 ungrateful leaching assholes, who nitpicked and panned his Gatlinburg restaurant twice in the past before it closed down and moved to Wears Valley.

• Angry

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
So, out of all the rides at the fair, why did Will want to ride the Zipper? Was it:

a. He really enjoys Zipper rides.
b. He hadn’t ridden one before and wanted to try it out.
c. Carpetbagger did the exact same thing a few months back and prominently featured it in his vlog.

Hmm…
Will ALWAYS copies ATW and JTC. Never an original idea.

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
V vb;
He’s keeping the Queen and her family in his prayers. Sure, Will. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So someone just asked him if he had any snacks, and he said he didn’t bring any. So he didn’t bring any snacks, he didn’t bring any chairs, and he didn’t bring an extra battery. And I’m sure the two of those morons are sitting out in the blazing sun without any sunscreen on because he probably forgot to bring that too. I wonder if it sucks to be that stupid or if he doesn’t even realize how stupid he actually is.
But did he bring his chainsaw?

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
What the hell is wrong with these people? Seriously talking about how they beat their children!!!
He won't talk politics or religion but he will talk about beating your kids. That is a sensitive subject and not something to be joked about, you never know someone's experiences in life. Hey, Willy since you are sensitive to bad language....fuck off you fucking fucker

• Haha
  • Heart

PixelDust

Chatty Member
Just posting but have been around for awhile. I always wanted to know about “trolls” and what the deal was. Now I know. Trolls = TRUTH! I’m loving it. BTW, Dollywood is opening tomorrow for pass holders for the pumpkin thing. I bet they will be there passing off as media. I’ll write my 2 cent worth when a new thread appears. I live in the area.

Willsaprick

VIP Member
I want to say I'm surprised, but I'm definitely not. Deborah Norman asked about 40 times could she buy dinner for them when she is in town. willy explained to her, yea, people always ask but it's not really something we do. Less than 2 minutes later Crimson, the lady that gave them the mugs, asked to meet up with them when she is in town. willy says oh yes, most definitely. Reach out, email me, we'll reach out to you..what a fucking lowlife!

• Angry
  • Wow

Murray9000

VIP Member
Why the hell (don't yell at me Will) did you even accept a helicopter ride on the list? They gave it #8. Like he didn't know that would be expensive?? Such a lier. [sic] I should have suggested grammar school and a How to Pronounce Words class. Probably way cheaper than a copter.
I would have added to the list also:
-A bath
-A trip to the Dermatologist
-Enroll in a Class: "How Not to Make Shitty Videos"
-Firework Safety
-Visit a Church for the first time

• Haha
  • Heart

peedee

Chatty Member
I'm watching the Rasining Cane's video. Soooo.....Viewers want non edited stuff? Naw your just lazy. Thank God Will let me know they have salt and pepper at Cane's. I'm glad Dawn went and got their order while his ass read the cup for "content" Thank you Dawn for letting me know the krinkle cut fries are hot and taste good. I'm glad the bread hits the spot. Dawn called it garlic bread..... Raising Cane's is trying out the "College Crowd " before they "Expand" there are 4 Cane's in my town. The chicken is where it's at....but Its on par with Chick-fil-A. These morons reviewed this like a 5 Star restaurant. This was riveting content...how low is your channel that you review a Cane's...I saw they were hiring Will. Time to get a real job cause your not very good at the YouTube one.
I kid you not; my 3 year old grandson did a Zoom with me last night showing off his hotel room at a resort they're staying at and he did it just as Dawn would: "Here's the toilet. We got toilet paper. Here's a hair dryer. We got a shower. There's a door". I told my daughter she ought to get him his own YouTube channel doing room tours because apparently there's good money to be grifting from that type of riveting content. :ROFLMAO:
He's THREE years old and there was no difference between his and Dawn's room tours. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

RUSH

yankee in the south #12 : raised on a farm and beat with a shoe savage style

• Haha