Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
The Wilson Gals household on Christmas morning:

Nini comes floating down the stairs wearing a vintage nightie (size 7/8) clutching her Christmas pixie (from Etsy £84) and gasps in delight seeing an array of Christmas presents under her ornately decorating tree (with rotting gingerbread advent calendar cookies)
“Ol’ Saint Nicholas has been mama! I’ve been ever such a good girl” she says with her cheeks flushing hypertension pink as her golden curls sway.
Mother Beckington, not too far behind, clutching a hot cup of (gifted) Tassimo coffee with extra syrup, extra cream & extra marshmallows in one hand and her phone in another “lets capture your delight for my Instagram page!” She chortles.
As Nina plonks herself down next to a crackling fireplace, snow is falling heavy outside and mother Becky’s doppelgängers, the next door cows, peek in through the window.
nina opens her first present, it’s a package of dried fruits, wrapped so lovingly in muslin cloth. “Oh I LOVE IT” screams Nina. This is followed by a satsuma, a do it yourself mocktail kit & a beautiful photo of her & her mother, at close range of both their nostrils. “ oh mama, this is fabulous! I shall hang it on my gallery wall with all the other 6540 identical photos!”
“Oh but I have another suprise for u” wheezes mother becky as she chomps on a Buck’s Fizz pinwheel. She hands Nina a beautifully wrapped present, and the wrapping paper looks a bit chewed. “Oh that’s just Leopold our garage rat, he got to the present first but it’s still fine”
Nina unwraps a beautiful tatted & faded wooden doll, (u know the ones u buy from the magazines which are for display purposes only) “oh mama, it’s just what I wanted! The lead paint on the face is the cherry on top!”
Becky points the camera at them both, “merry Christmas, and god bless us, everyone!”

Epilogue:

“will I see papa at all…”
“PIPE DOWN, insolent child. Children should only be seen (on my Instagram) NOT heard”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
4BEAF4DE-E7CE-4031-825E-B28503A8FA8C.png

I cannot even begin to tell you how toxic this is. Kids aren’t meant to be our mates. We are meant to orient them and have that boundary that ensures we are their safe space, and at the same time responsible for them.

“I’m gonna brainwash Nina into being my gal pal so she doesn’t desert me when she’s independent and is forced to keep me company out of pity as she knows I haven’t got anyone else”

what a fucking mess. Someone get her a therapist STAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Coconutbug

Am I the only one that put the kids to bed on time and didn't do anything remotely festive 😂
I don't want to get dressed up to stay in my own house🤷🏻

Reactions: 32

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Everything about these stories are so fake. She wrote a letter in front of a crackling fireplace wearing a cardigan straight out of Enid Blyton era to Santa and was ever so polite and ever so cutesy and ever so considerate in her letter…(as if Nina speaks like that)
Then she dragged her to the most instagrammable post box she could find to post it, with Nina not wearing a coat, then they had sausage rolls at the most hipster wank cafe followed by hanging out with her best pals the 2 random guys with the big house 🙄
Mother Bex gorged on more cheese and Nina paraded around in Bex’s lingerie which quite worryingly looks like it will fit in a few months time…
She had a roast and then roast wrapped in pastry the next day, ready for a reel release in Dec (coz how hard is it shoving leftovers in a jusrol) as part of her Xmas recipes bonanza ( the recipes in the book!)
Then Nina had that really quick breakfast we all have when we are running late with only 10 mins to spare- toasted brioche and peanut butter with peeled kiwis, and time to take a perfect Instagram shot too!
gosh Bex must have been busy what with her full time job and all (if anyone knows what it is let us know)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know what lasting relationship I want to have with my daughter over the years?
I'll give you a clue... It's not besties!
My wish is for us to have a really good mother daughter relationship, I know, how crazy and shocking!

One where she will laugh at me with her friends but if any of them says something mean she'll defend me haha, where she doesn't tell me every detail of her life but feels comfortable to come to me if ever she's struggling, one where we hopefully have lots of laughs and fun times together but ultimately recognise that we are two different people from different generations who just love each other and care for each other in a maternal way.
I hope my daughter has her own fabulous life (and that so do I!) but that I'm always a safe place for her to come to.

Bex really does seem like such a toxic parent, poor Nina, no wonder she's got a lot of negative emotions right now, her parents have split up, she's started school and she's moved to a rat interested Victorian ghost cowshed with mother Gothel, I mean there's years of therapy material in the last few months alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
FA8E2FF1-3B0F-4E0D-B4ED-458D82413555.jpeg
Or perhaps Nina is struggling because her parents are getting divorced and she is constantly shifted from the brambly hedge house of hell back to her old home every weekend?
Do her followers not see what is going on?

Reactions: 26

Lilykins

VIP Member
She’s been suffocated by her own cleavage , with Nelly left to forage for old pastry crumbs and cheese to survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She could’ve done a giveaway to her followers with those plates. They are clearly far too young for Nina but would’ve made a nice Christmas present for someone else.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Peppa Bamboo plates for a 5 yo? Get off it Bex. My lo is a few months younger than Nino and she doesn’t watch PP or eat off bamboo plates.
donate them to someone who needs it you selfish greedy 🐮

• Haha