WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is she on about. No, getting ONE able-bodied five year old in the car to go to school shouldn’t be that hard Rebecca, especially not when you can come home straight after and lounge about on the sofa. Compared to a lot of parents you should find mornings an absolute piece of piss.

Reactions: 14
WTF is she on about. No, getting ONE able-bodied five year old in the car to go to school shouldn’t be that hard Rebecca, especially not when you can come home straight after and lounge about on the sofa. Compared to a lot of parents you should find mornings an absolute piece of piss.
This! She's definitely got it quite easy compared to so many others and can't even hack that. She's probably wasting the morning being besties with Panini rather than getting her ready and sorted for school.

Reactions: 7
Yeah don't really understand what is 'sooo hard' about the school run? Get her uniform on, give her breakfast, walk her to school? Then come home and apparently spend everyday doing whatever you please, possibly sitting in Costa for a few hours with your laptop open before doing the afternoon run?

Reactions: 8
54B90740-5F52-45FE-B44C-4132F50D2F15.png

Is this a beg for a gifted hot water bottle coz sorry WHAT house in the UK doesn’t have one.
EDF6BDDC-77CA-43F5-A824-39379DFAC7D8.png

Oh duck off becky with ur twee nonsense.
perfect panini asked for a satsuma for breakfast my arse.
can’t have an elf the the rest of the peasants but a pixie,has to shoehorn in her superiority amongst all the working class. What happened to the expensive Christmas mice?

Reactions: 17
Who the heck wears a dress when it's - 10°C and you're not going out for the night drinking?! Probably sent Panini in wearing her summer dress too

Reactions: 6
Yeah don't really understand what is 'sooo hard' about the school run? Get her uniform on, give her breakfast, walk her to school? Then come home and apparently spend everyday doing whatever you please, possibly sitting in Costa for a few hours with your laptop open before doing the afternoon run?
She doesn’t walk her to school, it’s 4.5 miles 🤣

• Haha
That….didn’t happen. Unless Nini has gone truly loopy from having to put up with Bex’s twee imaginary role play she did not prostrate herself to the elf and say thank you for half peeling a satsuma 🤣It’s a bare faced lie! I’d be willing to bet on the stronger possibility of her kicking said elf around the room and demanding an advent calendar chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My elf bought the kids a kinder egg (two day elf trick if you get them to magic a real egg into a kinder egg the next day) if they'd peeled a satsuma I think they would have been completely underwhelmed I can't believe spoilt brat Nina is as thrilled about it as Bex makes out. Must be on the beg for a hot water bottle, she won't have the other buying her anything this year although I suspect Bex likes to buy herself presents. To me you are just so hardworking you deserve the best, love me.

Reactions: 9
The Wilson Gals household on Christmas morning:

Nini comes floating down the stairs wearing a vintage nightie (size 7/8) clutching her Christmas pixie (from Etsy £84) and gasps in delight seeing an array of Christmas presents under her ornately decorating tree (with rotting gingerbread advent calendar cookies)
“Ol’ Saint Nicholas has been mama! I’ve been ever such a good girl” she says with her cheeks flushing hypertension pink as her golden curls sway.
Mother Beckington, not too far behind, clutching a hot cup of (gifted) Tassimo coffee with extra syrup, extra cream & extra marshmallows in one hand and her phone in another “lets capture your delight for my Instagram page!” She chortles.
As Nina plonks herself down next to a crackling fireplace, snow is falling heavy outside and mother Becky’s doppelgängers, the next door cows, peek in through the window.
nina opens her first present, it’s a package of dried fruits, wrapped so lovingly in muslin cloth. “Oh I LOVE IT” screams Nina. This is followed by a satsuma, a do it yourself mocktail kit & a beautiful photo of her & her mother, at close range of both their nostrils. “ oh mama, this is fabulous! I shall hang it on my gallery wall with all the other 6540 identical photos!”
“Oh but I have another suprise for u” wheezes mother becky as she chomps on a Buck’s Fizz pinwheel. She hands Nina a beautifully wrapped present, and the wrapping paper looks a bit chewed. “Oh that’s just Leopold our garage rat, he got to the present first but it’s still fine”
Nina unwraps a beautiful tatted & faded wooden doll, (u know the ones u buy from the magazines which are for display purposes only) “oh mama, it’s just what I wanted! The lead paint on the face is the cherry on top!”
Becky points the camera at them both, “merry Christmas, and god bless us, everyone!”

Epilogue:

“will I see papa at all…”
“PIPE DOWN, insolent child. Children should only be seen (on my Instagram) NOT heard”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Nini comes floating down the stairs wearing a vintage nightie (size 7/8) clutching her Christmas pixie (from Etsy £84) and gasps in delight seeing an array of Christmas presents under her ornately decorating tree (with rotting gingerbread advent calendar cookies)
“Ol’ Saint Nicholas has been mama! I’ve been ever such a good girl” she says with her cheeks flushing hypertension pink as her golden curls sway.
Mother Beckington, not too far behind, clutching a hot cup of (gifted) Tassimo coffee with extra syrup, extra cream & extra marshmallows in one hand and her phone in another “lets capture your delight for my Instagram page!” She chortles.
As Nina plonks herself down next to a crackling fireplace, snow is falling heavy outside and mother Becky’s doppelgängers, the next door cows, peek in through the window.
nina opens her first present, it’s a package of dried fruits, wrapped so lovingly in muslin cloth. “Oh I LOVE IT” screams Nina. This is followed by a satsuma, a do it yourself mocktail kit & a beautiful photo of her & her mother, at close range of both their nostrils. “ oh mama, this is fabulous! I shall hang it on my gallery wall with all the other 6540 identical photos!”
“Oh but I have another suprise for u” wheezes mother becky as she chomps on a Buck’s Fizz pinwheel. She hands Nina a beautifully wrapped present, and the wrapping paper looks a bit chewed. “Oh that’s just Leopold our garage rat, he got to the present first but it’s still fine”
Nina unwraps a beautiful tatted & faded wooden doll, (u know the ones u buy from the magazines which are for display purposes only) “oh mama, it’s just what I wanted! The lead paint on the face is the cherry on top!”
Becky points the camera at them both, “merry Christmas, and god bless us, everyone!”

Epilogue:

“PIPE DOWN, insolent child. Children should only be seen (on my Instagram) NOT heard”
This is one of the best things I've ever read. 👏👏👏

• Haha

Epilogue:

Hypertension pink 🤣⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Leopold the garage rat 😂

I had forgotten she had a rat problem. She never mentioned that one again once she realised it was a health hazard and not a visit from Bernard and Bianca passing through on their way to go rescue some orphans.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.