WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been on her threads for a while, I'd forgotten that I was following her. I've not had a chance to read through the threads yet, but have we had any confirmation from people in the area if she's still with the other? The last time I was on the thread I'm sure his car was spotted at the old house.

I've not been on her threads for a while, I'd forgotten that I was following her. I've not had a chance to read through the threads yet, but have we had any confirmation from people in the area if she's still with the other? The last time I was on the thread I'm sure his car was spotted at the old house.
Well her and Nina went on a holiday to Greece and the other was spotted in that time washing his car, so was pretty much confirmation they are no longer together.

Reactions: 4
Well her and Nina went on a holiday to Greece and the other was spotted in that time washing his car, so was pretty much confirmation they are no longer together.
Oh, I'm genuinely surprised, I really thought they were together and she was pretending to be a single mother.

I’m sorry but that gravy thing is really annoying me….. doesn’t everyone just pour off and discard (or repurpose) the fat that comes off their Sunday roast? All the juices are largely stuck to the pan anyway so it’s not like any of the flavour is wasted?

Oh, I'm genuinely surprised, I really thought they were together and she was pretending to be a single mother.
She did pretend for a long time, but now her fantasy has become reality. But of course she can’t reference it as she pretended for so long to be one it would raise uncomfortable questions. So now she pretends Nina doesn’t even have a dad.

They have separated
You’re a local aren’t you? I’m not surprised. Pretty much thought this since the house move.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She did pretend for a long time, but now her fantasy has become reality. But of course she can’t reference it as she pretend for so long to be one it would raise uncomfortable questions. So now she pretends Nina doesn’t even have a dad.

You’re a local aren’t you? I’m not surprised. Pretty much thought this since the house move.
Oh yes, i suppose she can't reference it, she's a strange woman.

Reactions: 2
Of course she buys bread and milk from a tiny village shop. Couldn’t possibly pop to Sainsburys like everyone else in the 21st century 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a toddler who has proper plates so WHY she still uses the bamboo ones is beyond me.
They’re awful and impractical anyway - why would you want your food all separated into different bits of the plate (unless of course there were sensory or neurodiverse needs which meant it needed to be so)

Reactions: 11
Peppa Bamboo plates for a 5 yo? Get off it Bex. My lo is a few months younger than Nino and she doesn’t watch PP or eat off bamboo plates.
donate them to someone who needs it you selfish greedy 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nina really does say everything just to pacify her mum doesn't she? can Becky not see her face says no every time, she tore in to those boxes and the enthusiasm died as soon as she lifted the flap

Reactions: 11
Surely if she was such an ‘expert’ on weaning etc she would be advising when the ideal/best time would be to move your child on to adult plates. Not giving her 5 year old a bamboo peppa pig plate. She is honestly thick as mince.

Reactions: 19
I have a toddler who has proper plates so WHY she still uses the bamboo ones is beyond me.
They’re awful and impractical anyway - why would you want your food all separated into different bits of the plate (unless of course there were sensory or neurodiverse needs which meant it needed to be so)
There is an array of IKEA plastic in our cupboard, used by older child and toddler alike. They started life being different colours but are all now the same tomato pasta sauce-stained shade 🙃
*Edited to correct a typo

Reactions: 14
Surely if she was such an ‘expert’ on weaning etc she would be advising when the ideal/best time would be to move your child on to adult plates. Not giving her 5 year old a bamboo peppa pig plate. She is honestly thick as mince.
I don’t think it is a good look for the company either having the tiny giant use a plate for a 2 year old?! So weird. Give them away Ffs!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.