WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ninas bed looks straight out of Beamish it's bleeping VILE
She should have just moved into there and live the fancy lifestyle she imagines it to be along with the cholera and we could all go observe her like a human zoo. Although pretty sure being a single parent back then was probably frowned upon.

It reminded me of the bedrooms you'd see on those programmes on BBC where people would go live in Victorian times and the kids would complain how grim it was

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Must be the others weekend with Nina, no reaction video to the ugly bedroom shared so far. Where’s our local insiders at?!

Reactions: 7
The bedroom reminds me of sleeping at my nans house. My daughter's bedroom is vile by my taste she wanted it pink but I wasn't decorating for me I did it for her, Bex has made Nina's completely her (bad) taste not Panini's.

Reactions: 8
It's hard to tell now if it's the other's weekend as clearly Bex is convinced posting on Instagram is a full time job and takes every weekend off. How hard it must be to take selfies! Of course that leaves her with no time for cooking...

Reactions: 3
It makes me so uncomfortable Rebecca sharing so much of Nina’s bedroom. I know she exploits her to death but that should be her own personal space and not one shared with thousands of strangers.

We will get a montage of her ‘weekend’ with ‘Nini’ when it will have probably been just a day.. as she will have been with ‘the other’ 1 of the days weekend… But doesn’t admit it.

I’m looking forward to the kitchen reno… when it’s all been ripped out… what microwave meals will choose? 🤔 😂

Reactions: 8
We will get a montage of her ‘weekend’ with ‘Nini’ when it will have probably been just a day.. as she will have been with ‘the other’ 1 of the days weekend… But doesn’t admit it.

I’m looking forward to the kitchen reno… when it’s all been ripped out… what microwave meals will choose? 🤔 😂
If only she had some slow cooker recipes she could use

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh lucky Nina. Doesn’t go to the cinema with a pal her own age, but mummy’s instagram pals 🙄 does the other ever see Nina do you think?!

Reactions: 6
Everything about these stories are so fake. She wrote a letter in front of a crackling fireplace wearing a cardigan straight out of Enid Blyton era to Santa and was ever so polite and ever so cutesy and ever so considerate in her letter…(as if Nina speaks like that)
Then she dragged her to the most instagrammable post box she could find to post it, with Nina not wearing a coat, then they had sausage rolls at the most hipster wank cafe followed by hanging out with her best pals the 2 random guys with the big house 🙄
Mother Bex gorged on more cheese and Nina paraded around in Bex’s lingerie which quite worryingly looks like it will fit in a few months time…
She had a roast and then roast wrapped in pastry the next day, ready for a reel release in Dec (coz how hard is it shoving leftovers in a jusrol) as part of her Xmas recipes bonanza ( the recipes in the book!)
Then Nina had that really quick breakfast we all have when we are running late with only 10 mins to spare- toasted brioche and peanut butter with peeled kiwis, and time to take a perfect Instagram shot too!
gosh Bex must have been busy what with her full time job and all (if anyone knows what it is let us know)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I reckon they get a day each at the weekend , that's why she posts her weekend tit on a Monday so it's vague when she did what so we don't know she isn't with panini 7 days a week.

The breakfast out then fits in as she might have picked her up then drove on to the cinema .

That bra no way fits becks ample bosom. Get a bra fitting becks it will do u wonders.

The sealing with a kiss needs recaptioning as "nini kiss the envelop for a damn boomerang now"

Roast dinner wrapped in pastry, just why.

Maybe the other got Friday night/Saturday and bex got Sunday this week!

Reactions: 2
She’s been reading here. “A super practical school morning brekkie!” It still looks tit though.

Reactions: 5
Where is she going with her very important full time job that she needs all that make up on? Put your joggers on and your mum bun Bex. You’ll be much happier.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.