WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that put the kids to bed on time and didn't do anything remotely festive 😂
I don't want to get dressed up to stay in my own house🤷🏻

Reactions: 32
The watermelon was cracked open, rolled into a muddy crappy puddle and she just rinsed it off and served it on her buffet table. DAYUM.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh lord just flashed back to last year, didn't she keep nina up till midnight even tho through poor kid looked exhausted?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think with the ‘comical’ water melon story… you had to be there. In the moment, it was probably hilarious, emitting unabashed belly laughter from all who witnessed the jolly green-striped sphere lollop along the ground.

Just joking. If a watermelon rolling off is that comical you need to get a life 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just thinking about the food miles for that watermelon. So gross and tone death. It’s winter and Becks - the self proclaimed foodie - is serving up climate disaster on a plate. So much local in-season produce she could chose for her salad and set a good example to her child and to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that put the kids to bed on time and didn't do anything remotely festive 😂
I don't want to get dressed up to stay in my own house🤷🏻
Does ordering take away because I burned the dinner count?
Of course Bex would never 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Just thinking about the food miles for that watermelon. So gross and tone death. It’s winter and Becks - the self proclaimed foodie - is serving up climate disaster on a plate. So much local in-season produce she could chose for her salad and set a good example to her child and to her followers.
Came here to say the same! Watermelon is a summer fruit, I thought the strawberries last week were bad! It never tastes as good out of season, costs more and adds air miles. Not got a clue!

Reactions: 5
My 6 year old was in bed at 8. Wouldn't consider keeping him up, especially since he's not old enough to give a tit.

Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed a lady I used to work with years ago keeps commenting positively on her posts. She is a fully qualified nutritionist so it’s disappointing she is always giving her praise. She should be horrified?!

My 6 year old was in bed at 8. Wouldn't consider keeping him up, especially since he's not old enough to give a tit.
Yeah but you don’t cash in on your child on the gram!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m doing emergency cover at work all
Weekend, would rather do that than hang out in itchy red velour with a tired child!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think with the ‘comical’ water melon story… you had to be there. In the moment, it was probably hilarious, emitting unabashed belly laughter from all who witnessed the jolly green-striped sphere lollop along the ground.

Just joking. If a watermelon rolling off is that comical you need to get a life 🤣
Funny would be her trying to run after it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a pathetic woman. And that tone on Nina isn’t doing her any favours. Her metamorphosis into full child pageant style spoilt brat is almost complete.

Reactions: 15
Why is she saying happy new year like that? She sounds deranged! I think the sudden manic over the top posting is obviously because Nina has been with the other for a bit and bex is now over compensating. Bex acting like Nina is her age is embarrassing and all that food for just the two of them?! She needs to get a life.

Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed a lady I used to work with years ago keeps commenting positively on her posts. She is a fully qualified nutritionist so it’s disappointing she is always giving her praise. She should be horrified?!
Not nicsnutrition? She has her own thread on here somewhere 👀

That was a ridiculous amount of food for one adult and one child. Nina is going to be enormous.

And as everyone else has pointed out - get some friends!! Jesus.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.