WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the upshot is she’s going to get ACTUAL mice running round her country cottage with naked biscuits hanging about on the tree. I wonder how charming she’ll find that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bex has not heard of the current energy crisis, so she will put on the fire and heating once they get home and show it on the gram to live her Victorian fantasy
Is Nina ever dressed in something appropriate for the weather? It’s bloody freezing, not sure a thin hoody is perfect afternoon, outdoor activity attire…

Reactions: 4
If they have separated, how's she affording this house on her own? Apologies if this has been covered already!

Reactions: 5
If my 5 year old plays up at bedtime one more time I’m going to buy him Peppa pig plates and swap his chocolate advent calendar for stale sugar free biscuits as a punishment! Oh and swap Ninjago for Gilmore girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been reading here. “A super practical school morning brekkie!” It still looks tit though.
She’s such a twit. I was running late for the school run yesterday so had to drive, forgot I’d done toast for my two so had to run back in the house to get it - they ate it dry and cold from a plastic IKEA plate in the car 🤣

Reactions: 9
“Sorry I didn’t finish the reel I promised you. Some unexpected things came up, like going to choose our Christmas tree and decorating it.”

My work wouldn’t be quite so accommodating! I feel sorry for the poor sheep who can’t make and ice a biscuit without seeing sausage fingers in action.

Reactions: 11
She's so oblivious to the world around her
That’s the thing, I don’t think she is. She sees what’s around her, but doesn’t care. Much like the upper middle class*/tories in this country. That’s much scarier than ignorance. It’s arrogance.

* not saying she is but she’s deffo trying to be

Eugh just clocked her story where Nina is being a precocious brat and throws sawdust all over her hair ‘oh you are a feral child’ 🤨 that’s a glimpse into the real Panettonini she barely shows isn’t it… all stemming from a mother who can’t say no or control her behaviour 🙄

Reactions: 10
If my 5 year old plays up at bedtime one more time I’m going to buy him Peppa pig plates and swap his chocolate advent calendar for stale sugar free biscuits as a punishment! Oh and swap Ninjago for Gilmore girls.
defo not sugar free if look at recipe 🤣 think it said golden syrup AND sugar and a good few tablespoons i believe. People will make it believing its healthy cause the obese women and her child say so 🤣🤣
But stale, yes 🤢 sugar free and healthy hmm not so much

Attachments

Reactions: 4
defo not sugar free if look at recipe 🤣 think it said golden syrup AND sugar and a good few tablespoons i believe. People will make it believing its healthy cause the obese women and her child say so 🤣🤣
But stale, yes 🤢 sugar free and healthy hmm not so much
Oh wow that’s a lot! I hadn’t looked at recipe as obviously I’d never make them…..just assumed they would be low sugar as in her first book for weaning your baby 🙈. You’re right, lots of people will assume they are healthy!

Reactions: 3
I don’t normally listen to her stories with the sound on but my god her inane giggling is so annoying. Clearly Nina has never watched peppa pig either as she said ‘two peppas’ when one plate was the brother. She clearly had no idea what Rebecca was on about when she said ‘george’.

On a side note, Ninoi chucking a load of sawdust in her hair just randomly was really odd. Shows she does have a rebellious side. It will almost done to intentionally get a reaction from her ma. Hope we see more of this behaviour. It’s a direct consequence of her smothering her to be a perfect summer child.

That’s the thing, I don’t think she is. She sees what’s around her, but doesn’t care. Much like the upper middle class*/tories in this country. That’s much scarier than ignorance. It’s arrogance.

* not saying she is but she’s deffo trying to be
I get massive Tory vibes from Becky.

The massive fingers are out on show 🤢🤣 god she does have just massive hands id love to see her in real life see how big she truly is 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Decisions decisions…. Do I let my kid eat a tiny dairy milk chocolate for the next 25 days, or a great big, whopping brick of a biscuit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Becky with the full time job back at it, busy morning of ICING BISCUITS.
I mean, instead of dragging ur 5yo to a nail salon with u or 500 miles away to an NT would this not be a more appropriate activity for her to do?
Or does micromanager becky wanna ice them herself to be perfect and flawless for the gram like how she’s created the rest of her aesthetic

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.