Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
No wonder the husband is no longer in the picture, there really is no room in Rebecca’s life for anyone but Nina. This isn’t normal and her dressing it up like she is the best mum ever because she is friends with Nina first is so horrifying. What a toxic situation that is! What about when Nina wants space and her own friends?! How is bex gonna deal with that. Hardly setting great examples of healthy adult relationships for her daughter either.

Reactions: 25

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She has her confidence from her mother I’ll give her that …
But Jesus it’s something that doesn’t need to be shared on public media. She’s got as much rhythm as a grasshopper with a broken leg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Don't worry we will soon get a selection of carefully chosen photos to make it look like Nina spent every second with her since her dad doesn't really exist!
And as if by magic 🤣🤣

Matching NYE outfits and mocktails with your 5 year old, OMG get some friends Becky 😂

• Haha

Mwah-mwah

So Nina is so much more in tune this year that she’s questioning the existence of Santa, but apparently believes that a toy pixie peeled her satsuma?!?

• Haha

Puffin_island

VIP Member
That dishwasher is £1000!!!! As if she’s bragging about having that. Read the room hun!!
On top of that, how lazy do you have to be to not want to bend over to unload the bottom shelf of the dishwasher for a mere 30 seconds, if even that?! If she had a genuine disability, fair enough. But I don't think self inflicted obesity is classed as that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Borntorun

VIP Member
84C23454-6B76-4ACF-9B20-7772554CBDCB.jpeg

Yes, probably because the poor child was bored and fed up that instead of going to soft play and McDonald’s, she was dragged round two Christmas markets, a NT property, breakfast at the Ivy and then watching carol singers in a freezing cold tent 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
Her dishwasher post has seriously wound me up. I work full time with a proper job, and on paper I earn decent money… but I’ve spent the day working from home with my coat on so I don’t need to put the heating on during the day. She has absolutely zero idea of what the average person is going through right now! I’m not normally a vengeful person, but I can’t wait for her fall from grace - once the publishing deal has expired and the advances have been spent, and no one gives a fuck about Mommie Dearest and Nina has moved in with The Other! Fuck you Hagrid !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’m dying to ask ‘when Nina’s dad has her, and you’re on your own, what do you cook that’s easy and quick for one?’

• Haha

foreverfeds

I work nearly full time around (like actual full time not Bex full time) and after childcare and petrol my take home salary this month is less than £150 aka 1.5 handles so yeah, tell me more about your kitchen renovation you tone deaf bint. 🙄

• Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
What in the actual heck is she doing with these tiles. U would think she’s got a house full of rabid toddlers. Who is gonna be smearing that much food across the wall? That she needs to dip test each tile? R they gna be having food fights?
fuck off u stupid woman. Tells us u have nothing to do without telling us u have nothing to do.

• Haha

howareyoufinethankyou

That’s a rat! Definitely
Love how she even tries to make having a rat problem twee.
“Oooh - it must be a little fluffy field mouse making a nice cosy home for the winter”

Field mice avoid humans and don’t go far from their nest. It’s either a house mouse or a rat. Both carry diseases in their urine and dropping It’s not cute Becky, it’s a health hazard.
She’ll probably leave out a little plate of cheese for it and sing songs about mice with panini while dancing round in circles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

what_the_actual

You must have missed her TV appearance. Someone posted it on a previous thread.
It really was quite shocking.
Not fat shaming or anything, but the way she presents herself on insta is completely different to how she is in real life. We complain at celebs who hide behind filters & photoshop themselves, so Bex in a way is manipulating how the public see her true self.
selfies taken from high angles, close up shots of her face only in the frame. She really is absolutely unhealthy, and her diet that she eats/promotes is a massive reason for that, but some ppl wouldn’t be able to tell bcoz of how she hides it.
She is very manipulative with her whole life!

Thread title suggestion - Rebecca Wilson: hides veg, husband, and chins while living in Brambly Hedge! (It's a tiny village dontcha know!)

• Haha

Peggy5

She’s stuffed that poor child full of rich food, driven her Carlisle-Harrogate-Middlesbrough-Carlisle and she’s surprised she vomited??? Give me strengthhh