WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they actually have suction on the bottom as well!! How utterly ridiculous. Panatonini looks about 9 years old in that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a toddler who has proper plates so WHY she still uses the bamboo ones is beyond me.
They’re awful and impractical anyway - why would you want your food all separated into different bits of the plate (unless of course there were sensory or neurodiverse needs which meant it needed to be so)
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. I have no time for plates that can’t go in the dishwasher and that require regular ‘oiling’ - plates shouldn’t need maintenance in my opinion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone bought my toddler a very Instagram pleasing dinosaur plate, which he still uses because he hates food mixing. You have to hand wash everything out of each individual spine of the dinosaur and I get mad about it regularly. Becks has too much time on her hands.
Edit- spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it is a good look for the company either having the tiny giant use a plate for a 2 year old?! So weird. Give them away Ffs!
Totally agree. Especially accompanied by panatonini’s miserable facial expression - not exactly great advertisement!!

Reactions: 7
A suction plate for a 5 year old, gifted or not, it’s embarrassing.
Hagrid would have us believe she is so twee that I’m surprised she’s not at the potters wheel making her own. Daft bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She could’ve done a giveaway to her followers with those plates. They are clearly far too young for Nina but would’ve made a nice Christmas present for someone else.

Reactions: 25
She could’ve done a giveaway to her followers with those plates. They are clearly far too young for Nina but would’ve made a nice Christmas present for someone else.
I can’t imagine she’s ever shared anything in her life. Greedy and entitled!

Reactions: 18
I can’t imagine she’s ever shared anything in her life. Greedy and entitled!
She’s probably got every single thing Nino touched since birth bubble wrapped up in the attic, which she will then take out and weep into once nina enters her goth phase and moves out with her mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she ever done some sort of giveaway that isn't always involving one of her crappy books with it?

Reactions: 9
Does she really cook biscuits for her every year since 1 i guess?? (Advent calender) 🤔 and did she say tomorrows day? Its the 30th tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she really cook biscuits for her every year since 1 i guess?? (Advent calender) 🤔 and did she say tomorrows day? Its the 30th tomorrow?
Got to cook them tomorrow to be ready for display on the 1st I guess. She’s hung them off a tree before

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait to see Nina’s underwhelmed response to the same tasteless biscuits, all the while wondering where her chocolate advent calendar is. Hope the other gets her one!

Reactions: 11
Im guessing she wraps them or something? Must go off otherwise or am i being stupid? (The biscuits)

Reactions: 2
Is Nina ever dressed in something appropriate for the weather? It’s bloody freezing, not sure a thin hoody is perfect afternoon, outdoor activity attire…

Reactions: 8
Of course Bex has to go to a Christmas tree farm and make gingerbread advent biscuits and move a quaint mouse about her picturesque country cottage while the rest of us drag the same old artificial tree out of the loft, buy a crap chocolate advent and forget to move the bloody elf.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course Bex has to go to a Christmas tree farm and make gingerbread advent biscuits and move a quaint mouse about her picturesque country cottage while the rest of us drag the same old artificial tree out of the loft, buy a crap chocolate advent and forget to move the bloody elf.
Hang on does that mean we’re weird?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.