WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh more shame on tasimmon for buying shes a struggling single mum who everyone just thinks is amazing šŸ¤£ ad cringey. Stupid marshmallow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god her face in that circle like itā€™s a video obituary šŸ˜‚ also I canā€™t with her fat hand making that cup of coffee look like a thimble. Has to shoehorn Nina in too doesnā€™t she šŸ™„ why do we need to see her waking up?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish I could see this but she blocked meā€¦ šŸ˜”
Christ that ad- where to startā€¦
- sheā€™s never EVER made coffee at home. She sits in costas all day n doesnā€™t even buy proper coffee, itā€™s always the flavoured stuff with mountains of cream & marshmallows!
- why oh why did we need that fake scene of Nina waking up like sheā€™s just been kissed awake by a handsome Prince? duck off do 5 yos wake up like that ya fraud
- wtf was that green mush & seeds with the weetabix, how is that relevant to the ad?
- whatā€™s with the gurning faces in the circle? Itā€™s like a really bad 50s housewife ad
- we know u donā€™t walk ur child to school
- why u wearing a summer gingham dress in this climate
- nail colour changed like 3 times, sheā€™s using archived footage
- she didnā€™t even swallow the coffee
- I canā€™t pick whatā€™s more annoying, her face or her voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That was the most hilarious yet cringy thing she's ever posted šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The coffee never even touches her lips and she looks dead inside in that whole scene, like she's crying on the inside. Her voice! God her voice. It's so funny.

Think brands need to be a bit more specific about what they want for ads if they don't want such ridiculous disasters. I hope she makes more though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nina waking up (not staged at all!) She adds a stretch for effect too, honestly that girl should demand a wage for the acting she does.
IMG_20221212_224152.jpg

Random breakfast (different nail colour) possibly even taken at the old house considering they've no kitchen at the moment.
IMG_20221212_224222.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nina waking up (not staged at all!) She adds a stretch for effect too, honestly that girl should demand a wage for the acting she does.
To be fair her ā€œmmmmmmmmmm yummyā€ at her motherā€™s food is piss poor. I wouldnā€™t pay her for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her gargantuan hands make that mug look like a dolls house cup. I have died of second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m just shocked she doesnā€™t stir the coffee once made, the milk looks sh1t if you donā€™t stir!!!!

Reactions: 3
I am devastated I missed out on the action!! Itā€™s not there anymore. Stupid neighbours and their Christmas drinks.

Reactions: 1
I canā€™t see anything! Not on her story or the gram. Are people looking somewhere else?
Itā€™s still there on her main grid. Iā€™ve just listened to it with sound on and omg itā€™s even worse. My favourite bit was ā€˜i get to have my tassimo cappuccino coffee all on my own - bliss.ā€™ Yes bex you really are alone, and when Nina grows up and gets a life you will be even more so. No shits given for the estranged husband of hers.

Why does she sound like a proper geordie!
Sheā€™s not got the personality to be a geordie šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ everyone I know is pure class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.