Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Becky, in order to compensate the guilt of exploiting nini for her career, & turning her life upside down by refusing to acknowledge the other exists, is in buddy the elf on steroids mode & is ensuring every single second of the day leading up to Xmas is full to the brim of beamish visits, Christmas displays, Christmas books, paper chaining, carolling, hot chocolating, glittering toad stooling, Santa seeing, cheery merryness.
forget paninetonni, even we are feeling over stimulated by her festive bragging.
* disclaimer to all new mums to this thread- you are not inferior if u cannot create this whimsical little women fantasy life that Becky has curated. It’s all for the gram. You do u. Feed your kids coco pops and stick on some Disney plus and some Lego blocks. it’s been well established that Becky is trying her hardest to be a mumfluencer, her page is toxic, take it with a pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Borntorun

VIP Member
I have a toddler who has proper plates so WHY she still uses the bamboo ones is beyond me.
They’re awful and impractical anyway - why would you want your food all separated into different bits of the plate (unless of course there were sensory or neurodiverse needs which meant it needed to be so)
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. I have no time for plates that can’t go in the dishwasher and that require regular ‘oiling’ - plates shouldn’t need maintenance in my opinion 😂

• Haha

itsasecretduh

Thread suggestion- What mummy makes #14 The Gilmore Girls that they ain’t, another falsehood Becky’s tried to paint

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Nina looks like she’s 7/8. When she’s 6 she’s gna look like she’s 12/13. All this twerking and gyrating in the Tesco shop aisles ain’t cute now, and it won’t look cute then either. Teach ur child some manners & maybe have some consideration for others too. Not everyone will fawn over your child being a prat in public.

• Heart

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Oh lord just flashed back to last year, didn't she keep nina up till midnight even tho through poor kid looked exhausted?

• Heart

CrumblingCookie

What in the actual heck is she doing with these tiles. U would think she’s got a house full of rabid toddlers. Who is gonna be smearing that much food across the wall? That she needs to dip test each tile? R they gna be having food fights?
fuck off u stupid woman. Tells us u have nothing to do without telling us u have nothing to do.
Maybe it's preparation for when mynini finally has enough of her cheese slop and launches the bamboo plate at the wall

• Haha

foreverfeds

Allllll of this. It’s not like the kitchen refit is a surprise… given that she’s been choosing tiles for the last 6 years, she had plenty of time to batch cook and freeze, even with a ‘full time job.’

Also let’s not forget that Panetonini was projectile vomiting at the weekend…. My kids can take up to regain their proper appetites after being ill but nooo, sausage pinwheels, chips with cheese and gravy are on the menu in Chez Bex. Poor kid.

It’s weird how Bex’s life is 100% about Nina and simultaneously not at all about Nina.

sunnysmiles

“Lovely schools finish early”. Unless you’re actually a working parent in which case it’s a nightmare. We can’t all sit on our arses pretending to be from the fucking Georgian era.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I was looking at one of her hidden veg recipes yesterday, and it was truly hidden because I couldn't see a single one on the ingredients

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Bbrog

Why instead of sitting in Costa making boomerangs of her face didn’t she do the Tesco shop? Why drag her irritating child with her and force her to dance in the aisle then continue filming once she’s fallen over and is crying? I’d be fuming if I was shopping and some brat was messing about it the aisles like that so her mother could film her. If she was ‘working’ in Costa why not do an hour of work at home once Nina is in bed??

foreverfeds

In other news, I’ve seen two other food/ cooking influencers receive the same Jamie Oliver PR gifted pans etc as Becky. BUT with a Tesco gift card. And both of these other influencers were donating the value of the gift card to their local food banks.
makes me wonder if Becky also got a gift card but kept it quiet so she didn’t have the pressure to donate it too.

• Wow

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
If only Nina was given a medium in which she could channel all this energy and awful dancing, like dance classes, and maybe learn a few steps properly If she’s so into it- but that would cut into Bex’s bestie gal pal time at the NT wouldn’t it

• Heart
I think with the ‘comical’ water melon story… you had to be there. In the moment, it was probably hilarious, emitting unabashed belly laughter from all who witnessed the jolly green-striped sphere lollop along the ground.

Just joking. If a watermelon rolling off is that comical you need to get a life 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Strikeapose18

Good to see her keeping it real with followers who may be affected by the cost of living crisis and struggling to put any food on the table…whilst she brags about house renovations, breakfast at the ivy, nights away and the sheer amount of petrol she’s got through on that shit weekend away that didn’t feature one age appropriate activity for her child.

Hippo1958

I have no idea why bex thinks panini boo boos dancing is funny to anyone else but her. Nina looks like a total brat and bex honking and clapping like a walrus in the background is more cringe than I can handle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
Decisions decisions…. Do I let my kid eat a tiny dairy milk chocolate for the next 25 days, or a great big, whopping brick of a biscuit?!

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I can’t imagine she’s ever shared anything in her life. Greedy and entitled!
She’s probably got every single thing Nino touched since birth bubble wrapped up in the attic, which she will then take out and weep into once nina enters her goth phase and moves out with her mates.

• Haha