WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sad little life air frying the tit out of stuff just to eat it alone on a Friday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how she dissapears every weekend and then comes back on Monday like ohhh look at all these pics of our weekend...when in fact she probably only had Nina for a day or so while she was at her dad's the rest of the time.

Reactions: 16
Funny how she dissapears every weekend and then comes back on Monday like ohhh look at all these pics of our weekend...when in fact she probably only had Nina for a day or so while she was at her dad's the rest of the time.
Just goes to show her entire content is based around Nina #freenini

Reactions: 8
Given that she posts about finding parenting hard around a “full time job” and wishing she had time to herself, you would think in the interests of being ‘relatable’ she would post on her days off parenting about what she got up to… (though going by the seafood sticks in the air fryer content maybe that’s why she doesn’t!)

Reactions: 7
I was wasting time on TikTok earlier today and stumbled upon this…looks like she may be experimenting with a different platform 🤔
That's over a year old that video looking at the date, she looks alot older a year on though jeez

Reactions: 2
I was wasting time on TikTok earlier today and stumbled upon this…looks like she may be experimenting with a different platform 🤔
Why does she make these stupid faces? She has one of the most annoying faces I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Other either never sees little Nina or .. Bex lies weekend in and out … expect fibber bex is fibber

Reactions: 3
Becky with the full time job has whisked paninitonne away for yet another girly night away. I don’t consider myself a grinch or a Scrooge, but how many times can one go to a Christmas market? I swear she’s been to a dozen already and these things aren’t cheap, Christmas fair prices are extortionate. Plus I bet they stayed in a 5* hotel as nothing is ever good enough for old mother Beckington. I’m suprised we haven’t got a review of the breakfast bacon at the hotel yet

Reactions: 9
Can someone please write a book called ‘age appropriate days out for children’ and send Bex a copy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m literally sweating at the idea of taking my 4 year old to a fair like that.
‘Don’t touch that!’
‘Stop fiddling!’
‘Look with your eyes and not your fingers!’

I’ve officially become my parents.

Poor Nina. Yet another boring activity for a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m literally sweating at the idea of taking my 4 year old to a fair like that.
‘Don’t touch that!’
‘Stop fiddling!’
‘Look with your eyes and not your fingers!’

I’ve officially become my parents.

Poor Nina. Yet another boring activity for a child.
I wouldn't take my almost 8 year old never mind my 4 year old lol! They'd be so bored and constantly touching/picking up things.

Poor bex slumming it at a travelodge.. I'm surprised she survived to tell the tale

The amount of money she spends on these weekends away she could do something really special and child friendly for Nina. Nina seems like a right brat at times but I do feel sorry for her in that she doesn't seem to be able to have any fun and just be a 5 year old little girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Bex uses Nina as a substitute friend as she has none. These are the things she should be doing with friends but she drags Nina along instead the poor kid

Reactions: 15
84C23454-6B76-4ACF-9B20-7772554CBDCB.jpeg

Yes, probably because the poor child was bored and fed up that instead of going to soft play and McDonald’s, she was dragged round two Christmas markets, a NT property, breakfast at the Ivy and then watching carol singers in a freezing cold tent 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1785147

Yes, probably because the poor child was bored and fed up that instead of going to soft play and McDonald’s, she was dragged round two Christmas markets, a NT property, breakfast at the Ivy and then watching carol singers in a freezing cold tent 🙄🙄
This would even make me bored and have a tantrum lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.