WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s written it too implies she only had a meltdown because she’s ill, as opposed to the far more likely reason that she had a meltdown because she’d had a shite weekend

Reactions: 19
Was Nina at the Travelodge when this happened? Hope she was at home so she could redecorate her Brambly Hedge bedroom 🤭

To be fair, the amount of food Rebecca stuffs in her I think I'd regularly projectile vomit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I suprised she projectile vomited, no I am not.
a weekend of prancing around and being dragged in the freezing cold, unlimited hot chocolates, a French fondants, a hearty breakfast at the ivy and long car journeys. Becky is a total prat.

Bex cant even be real about the ‘moment’. It’s all ‘cuddles and chats’ and then mynini was fine and perfect once again because bex is such a gentle parent.
And the ivy with a 5 year old?! Bex, before you gave your husband the old heavy ho, that’s the kind of place you’d go with your man not your child.

Reactions: 17
She’s stuffed that poor child full of rich food, driven her Carlisle-Harrogate-Middlesbrough-Carlisle and she’s surprised she vomited??? Give me strengthhh

Reactions: 21
Why would you post a picture of your big grinning face next to your child who looks utterly miserable and sick - telling everyone she projectile vomited? Just why?! I just don’t understand it. I have never, ever taken a photo of my child when she is sick, let alone a grinning selfie next to my sick child. Poor kid looks really unhappy. What the actual duck.

Good to see her keeping it real with followers who may be affected by the cost of living crisis and struggling to put any food on the table…whilst she brags about house renovations, breakfast at the ivy, nights away and the sheer amount of petrol she’s got through on that tit weekend away that didn’t feature one age appropriate activity for her child.

Reactions: 20
She's a selfish cow, the other must have Nini on a Friday then the moment Bex gets her back she's off for quite a full on weekend of doing what Bex wants to do so she has some Instagram content. She's smug that she can blame Panini being ill on her tantrum, no bored, full of sugar and probably knackered after a week of school. That was money well spent at the Ivy too when Nini proceeded to projectile vomit it all up 😂 all so relatable 🙄. She manages to make a lavish life style so unappealing.

Reactions: 14
I don't get why the other let's her get away with the over exposure of MyPanini. Although saying that, she probably would still do it anyway 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m dying to ask ‘when Nina’s dad has her, and you’re on your own, what do you cook that’s easy and quick for one?’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this has been covered but still freaks me out how she thinks she’s some sort of weaning ✨ExPeRt✨
But… Why?! 😩 because you had a child who was luckily a good eater?! Great. And people go to her for advice apparently…. Mind blowing

• Heart
Reactions: 17
4BEAF4DE-E7CE-4031-825E-B28503A8FA8C.png

I cannot even begin to tell you how toxic this is. Kids aren’t meant to be our mates. We are meant to orient them and have that boundary that ensures we are their safe space, and at the same time responsible for them.

“I’m gonna brainwash Nina into being my gal pal so she doesn’t desert me when she’s independent and is forced to keep me company out of pity as she knows I haven’t got anyone else”

what a bleeping mess. Someone get her a therapist STAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1785386
I cannot even begin to tell you how toxic this is. Kids aren’t meant to be our mates. We are meant to orient them and have that boundary that ensures we are their safe space, and at the same time responsible for them.

“I’m gonna brainwash Nina into being my gal pal so she doesn’t desert me when she’s independent and is forced to keep me company out of pity as she knows I haven’t got anyone else”

what a bleeping mess. Someone get her a therapist STAT.
True. It screams narc parent 😕 most likely ends up having the opposite effect

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.