WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also giving Nina carrots even though she knows she doesn’t like them!
They aren't for Nina they are for insta to make her look like a good mum who gives her daughter a well balanced diet 😂 Nina was refusing peppers again the other day after Bex's smugness over her finally eating them. We haven't even had a video of her loving the new pastry recipe (Nina taking a tiny nibble followed by an over the top mmmmmmm and gyrating about). She probably ate none of it, obviously we will hear tomorrow how she ate 6 of them and told her they were the best yet and made her love Bex even more 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused why she gives panini like… baby picky plates. My kid gets a proper dinner every night. Also that pastry looks gross

Reactions: 7
The after school club thing just proves her obsessed with nina mummy daughter best bond ever thing is all for the gram. Her "job" is recipe making for a book, easily can be fit within the standard school hours and "the others" time with panoonoo. So she sticks her there for more time to herself to do whatever the duck she does .

Let's not forget she's been to summer camps and extended hours at preschool since day dot anyway. Bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Even her memory game is bleeping boring! She couldn’t get a little set of like Disney princess cards to play memory games with could she! No not for panini, it has to be something that little Victorian children would have played with by candlelight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a thought, but imagine if her now ex has stipulated through solicitors or what not that neenor can't be posted as often as bex likes? Wouldn't that be hilarious and bloody brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Edward Scissorhands, another age appropriate film. Also am noticing the lack of Neenz on her content, could it be? Has the other pulled his finger out and finally put an end to the public exploitation of their child?
I cannot wait for Becky’s content to dry up like a camels hole as a result

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she know the meaning of the word ‘literally’? Seems an odd reaction to a brownie, how sheltered are her friends?
Or are they just happy they don’t have to filmed back against the wall taking a bite?
6D9D28B1-BD54-4E77-973C-CBF83BA245BC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me thinks there is a custody agreement of some sort and she’s not allowed to post MyNini as much as she used to.

Reactions: 8
On today's episode of things that didn't happen 😂 no one has ever cried happy years over a brownie come off it Bex.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Brownies made my imaginary friends cry, what else can I think to air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's probably Bex crying alone into her brownies because her bff isn't there. Whenever Nina is with the other Bex photographs a plate of food to try and convince us she is, it's probably a picky tea because Bex couldn't be arsed making a meal for her imaginary friend so just cut up a bit of cucumber while she orders a take away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.