WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she asking about people’s first email addresses?! God her content is so dry and basic!!

Reactions: 9
Bex - you read here! So ok, STOP posting pics of your puffy eye bags seriously in the second one they are awful. Theres no need to do a selfie for any replies you do get, STOP!

I mean …
Her skin and complexion just screams poor health and poor diet. I bet she never drinks water

Reactions: 10
Bex - you read here! So ok, STOP posting pics of your puffy eye bags seriously in the second one they are awful. Theres no need to do a selfie for any replies you do get, STOP!

I mean …
Ambassment?!?!?! Embarrassing spelling

Reactions: 1
‘Sister’ not my sister, just sister…. Like with ‘the other’ it seems to pain her to recognise any other member of her family !

Reactions: 1
I still can’t get past the Ambassment sentence. Do you think that she thinks that’s how you spell embarrassment? It could be possible…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much would your sister have to dislike you and think you’re a boring nonentity to buy you a book about edible mushrooms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like the way there were "thousands" of responses the other day but today her email question has two responses. I wonder if the majority of her followers don't even watch her stories. You can always tell when Panini's with the other now she starts taking random photos usually featuring the geriatric cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think when she says shnack it’s actually just a typo like ambarassed? I can’t think why else she would say it, it’s harder to write?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suspect she thinks using childish words (“schnack?” duck off) gives her a personality.

She is so BORING. Mushroom foraging. Downton Abbey. Boring interiors. bleeping Beamish. I think she thinks she’s living some middle class Gilmore Girls fantasy when she’s just really really really dull.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.