WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yippee, we're back to utterly inappropriate weirdly intense super long videos of Porcini gyrating in her pyjamas. Fantastic.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She has her confidence from her mother I’ll give her that …
But Jesus it’s something that doesn’t need to be shared on public media. She’s got as much rhythm as a grasshopper with a broken leg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How to calm your child down before bedtime…! On a serious note, for the love of cheese why hasn’t the woman signed her daughter up for age appropriate dance lessons to let her dance if she actually wants to or enjoys it?

Reactions: 14
Those dancing stories are disturbing and should not be shared publicly. Poor Nina. It’s time something was done to protect the children of these so called influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tiny giant gyrating before bed in her pj's isn't something the rest of us need to share. Why does she think it's appropriate for the whole world to see that. Ffs.
My daughter would be mortified if I did something like that and to be fair I know no one but me is gonna be interested in all the videos of my kids. I have no inclination to share them and bare friends snd family ...never mind strangers and wierdos on the internet.
That girl is going to dislike her mum once she gets older and other kids use the content to make fun of her.

Reactions: 12
Why are the videos so long. Several full stories of the tiny giant gyrating. It’s not cute and literally NO ONE needs to see it.

Reactions: 10
Those stories reminded me of the movie Cuties 🤢 poor kid. I'd be so mortified if 500k people saw a video like that of me. So unfair on Nina.

Reactions: 6
My friend has a girl the same age as Nina and when she says ‘do you want to see my dance show?’ when she’s in her pjs and using the rug as a ‘stage’ I honestly feel like leaving the country and changing my identity to avoid it. Surely parents only watch that crap because they have to? She’s utterly deluded if you thinks it needs to be shared because it’s ‘cute’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She really shouldn't share things like that you don't know how many weirdos are watching and enjoying it 🤢 she has no content ideas at all so uses Nina.

Reactions: 8
My now 11 year old used to insist I film her dancing constantly. A few years ago she was looking through my camera and asked me to delete them she found them so cringey. She would have been mortified to know id shared them online (I hadn’t as even I thought they were tit at the time!) Nina will be livid one day about it.

Reactions: 10
I don’t show my lo on any SM platform at all coz there r weird noncey fuckers out there and just even the thought of that makes me want to hide my child from everyone and everything on this nasty planet but alas social media is the only thing I can safeguard her anonymity from

Reactions: 7
I think the sad thing is bex thinks all her followers are her friends and she doesn’t see that sharing Nina like this is a violation of her privacy.
It’s creepy to me that Nina isn’t smiling or looks like she is having fun at all.

I think the sad thing is bex thinks all her followers are her friends and she doesn’t see that sharing Nina like this is a violation of her privacy.
It’s creepy to me that Nina isn’t smiling or looks like she is having fun at all.
To me Ninas initial camera check look indicates she was asked to dance for film tbh 🤔

I also agree having watched it, first time skipped, it looks weird and almost sexualised dancing some weirdo ganna love it. But as long as Bex can afford her nails and term time holidays it dont matter 🙄

• Sad
Omg a story and a grid post for that bloody spoon. Is this outstanding excitement for bex?

And why has her vocabulary now morphed into an old woman's??

Nifty? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's not even a good hack, can't do it if other rings are on Cos the spoon will burn. What's wrong with a spoon rest on the worktop less fiddly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.