WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time attempting to set up a new thread.

Thanks to @Hippo1958 for the excellent thread suggestion.

So becks has been to Greece, allowed a strange adult to massage panini, she's eaten alot of pastry and cheese, still driving 100 miles a weekend and she's moved into a new house to live out her bizarre gilmore girls victorian dream.

Oh and we seem to have finally established she's no longer with the other!

Who wants to recap this better for us?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Becky, in order to compensate the guilt of exploiting nini for her career, & turning her life upside down by refusing to acknowledge the other exists, is in buddy the elf on steroids mode & is ensuring every single second of the day leading up to Xmas is full to the brim of beamish visits, Christmas displays, Christmas books, paper chaining, carolling, hot chocolating, glittering toad stooling, Santa seeing, cheery merryness.
forget paninetonni, even we are feeling over stimulated by her festive bragging.
* disclaimer to all new mums to this thread- you are not inferior if u cannot create this whimsical little women fantasy life that Becky has curated. It’s all for the gram. You do u. Feed your kids coco pops and stick on some Disney plus and some Lego blocks. it’s been well established that Becky is trying her hardest to be a mumfluencer, her page is toxic, take it with a pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For reasons we do not understand, Panetoni will receive an overpriced mouse dressed in clothes every day in the run up to Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the schtick Nina must get at school? Like other kids have an elf and she’s like “check out my Victorian mouse?” Fair enough if she asked for them but it seems more like Mother Dearest’s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wish my current worry was kitchen tiles and not how I'm going to afford to heat the house this winter.

Screenshot_20221123_112154_Facebook.jpg

She needs to duck off with this tile content. No one cares.
The tiles are ugly & plain. A bit like her personality.

• Haha
It’s been said before but it needs to be said again….this woman considers herself as Working Full Time!!!

Bore off. People on Instagram are not your friends no matter how much you over expose your child to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What in the actual heck is she doing with these tiles. U would think she’s got a house full of rabid toddlers. Who is gonna be smearing that much food across the wall? That she needs to dip test each tile? R they gna be having food fights?
duck off u stupid woman. Tells us u have nothing to do without telling us u have nothing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What in the actual heck is she doing with these tiles. U would think she’s got a house full of rabid toddlers. Who is gonna be smearing that much food across the wall? That she needs to dip test each tile? R they gna be having food fights?
duck off u stupid woman. Tells us u have nothing to do without telling us u have nothing to do.
Maybe it's preparation for when mynini finally has enough of her cheese slop and launches the bamboo plate at the wall

• Haha
I just can't decide on which white tile, I mean they are all so different and unique and I want to make the right choice for my favourite influencer - said no one ever.

Reactions: 9
Imagine thinking that strangers care as much about your tile choice as you do.

Maybe it's preparation for when mynini finally has enough of her cheese slop and launches the bamboo plate at the wall
She will definitely launch it if she gets #kindlygifted the friggin Peppa pig plate that she said her giant 5 year old would love 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can just tell this kitchen is going to look as rubbish as the rest of the place! Wonder who has gifted it though…. There will be some mug.

This tile stuff stinks of the bored stay at home mother as her kids at school all day and she has fk all else to do 🙄

Reactions: 14
Idk guys, Gabby Lindley is famously a spoiled brat and threw noodles across the room, perhaps we have seen Nina’s future if she doesn’t get her own way?

Reactions: 4
duck me she is so boring. The tile content 💀 they are all so boring.

Who has time to sit and do all that just pick a tile you moron.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.