Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louber

Chatty Member
The irony of her giving out about the cost of the batteries and her whole life funded by the state.. she's one entitled sponger.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Even now as they are all adults, I always bang on about wearing proper well supporting shoes. Footwear is definitely not something I have ever cut back on.
Its something i budget for, their little feet need proper support, my kids might not have shoes that match every outfit like julies but they fit properly and wont damage their feet

EDIT and I would be considered lower class😉😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Sha384

ER was Erin up until a few months ago and then the gowl Julie said ah il try be posh and stick Rose after it....The name drives me soft I like just Erin or Rose on it’s own...oh and don’t forget the fada on the E she’s a pain in the hole

• Haha
Reactions: 20

redroses

And u will always have something she never will. Morals and knowing at the end of the day ye have each other and pride that ye are working hard and supporting yourselves x
Im surprised the bank dont give her a free loan so she can buy a house. She has money coming out her nose and she don't pay for nothing. She owes money to the man in the garage but yet sky collab with her. Lads im livid. She has broken every lockdown rule going. Her and sarah ugly burke. Two idiots.

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
She couldn't be that stupid she is all over Instagram saying she doesn't get a penny I would actually believe he walked away from those kids very sad. She is lucky her family are so good any man that doesn't pay for his kids are a joke just let the Irish tax payers pick up the pieces instead.

Oh god what I would do for a holiday even a weekend away in Ireland but unfortunately bills and mortgage comes first sometimes I think would we be better off on the dole. I dread when the kids get sick incase we have to take them to the doctor's. A medical card would even be nice
The amount of times I've had to weigh up how sick I am versus spending €50 at the doc. Once I had a chemist telling me I had to see a doc for a throat infection and I was telling them I didn't have €50 for the doc. Whereas my friend with the medical card is in the doc for so much as a sneeze

• Sad

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She is so fake, there was little snippets of the real Julie a few years ago used to slip out, one night supermom stalked her to call to her house, Julie lied and said she was out shopping but supermom landed at Julie's house and told all this on a live. Julie was so mad but had to try keep up the act. She went home another night and left supermom in Cork City alone. Julie is showing her true colours everyday now, she has changed so much but what that proves is she was this nasty snake putting on an act.
If super mom wanted to call to my house I’d have lied and said I was out shopping too 🤣

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
Well I have seen it all now she is wishing that vile drink driving has been from Fermoy with 8 children good luck with her nutrition business why she is called a super mother is beyond me!! Because like Julie she has a potty mouth wonder will she declare this new business!! They make me sick!!!

Well I have seen it all now she is wishing that vile drink driving has been from Fermoy with 8 children good luck with her nutrition business why she is called a super mother is beyond me!! Because like Julie she has a potty mouth wonder will she declare this new business!! They make me sick!!!
Oh forgot to say Good morning guys & dolls..😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Stella_b

The whole poor me attitude going on about a gap in their life cause their dad isn’t around. If she was in anyway a decent mother she’d talk positively about their Dad have pictures of him for them and arrange video calls. Court aside a child should have both their parents in their life and that should be made the main focus set aside your own personal issues.

There’s days I want to strangle my ex but where my daughter is concerned I cannot fault him he’s a great dad and I make sure we maintain an amicable relationship for her so she can see her parents can get on without being with each other. I’d never be negative about him in front of her.

• Heart

Mona86

VIP Member
Wow. Dunnes for the homeless single mother of 2?? We have 2 kids. Hubby works full time. Me too but currently salon closed so on pandemic payment again. The odd time I shop in dunnes I’m constantly torn between putting back a ‘luxury’ buy like €4-5 for relish and feeling guilty buying own brands treats for kids. Because guess what we work for our money so we have more respect for it. If you needed to do a big shop like ‘dishwashinnn 🙄 tablets’ then you, as a single homeless mom would have gone to Aldi or Lidl. She definitely dropped €150-€200 today & money off vouchers or not that’s just a fucking slap in the face to those like me who pay taxes so wasters like her can live

Heidi77

VIP Member
I don't watch Julie much but clicked on tonight is she praising herself for all the stuff she has been gifted or is she saying she worked hard for all she has because the last time I looked she was claiming benefits not that there is anything wrong with that but why praise yourself.
I think claiming benefits as a lifestyle is inherently wrong. Fair enough if you get into bother and need a help out. But not full time just because you are lazy & allergic to work.

• Heart

Gembem22

The respite is not for you to ensure you have a nice car!!!! 🙄🙄 as a user said above they use theirs for a family holiday........ lovely idea where they get a break and get to delight in their child and create special memories!
Are you messing with me the respite grant is for the carer however they choose to spend it I didn’t say I spent mine on my car I took a loan out to do that because I can’t work because I have a child with a serious disability my child goes on a holiday every single year does yours ?? I spend MY well deserved respite grant how i see fit , cheeky bitch you haven’t a clue how little carers Get in this country stop begrudging people who get nothing Id love to work and earn more money but I can’t so count yourself lucky you ignorant girl

Reactions: 18

Anynews.

VIP Member
Support local!! 😂😂The flowers are from Omagh!! Local I though was your area!! Thick as a plank.

• Haha

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Not really sure what qualifies her to promote office furniture, she doesn't work and the only office she's been inside is the social welfare office 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Thx for the recommendation for office furniture Jules, so we can keep on working to keep you in your lifestyle. You’re welcome 🙄

Poogram

Chatty Member
Seriously how can your kids be in crèche from 8:30-4pm 5 days?? It’s not like she’s working I don’t get it!! No excuse for her not to have a job.
They're in creche longer than any child who goes to school, secondary school included.

sugs10

I’m absolutely no fan of hers and think she’s a pure and proper gobshite but I’ve a baby just over a year and I buy him Clark’s and the amount of people who have made comments about never buying Clark’s or anything supportive to kids feet is unreal parents don’t seem bothered that it may cause difficulties in later life however I will admit it is the lower class who seem to not buy proper shoes
Oh fuck off 🙄snob

• Haha