TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not forgetting her subsidised creche places, twins are obviously doing the ecce year and she's topping it up to have them minded until 4pm each day, should only cost about 5e per day as a "single working mom'' 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely at this stage she’s not employed anymore by the crèche and therefor not entitled to the covid payment ?
She said she lost her job a good few weeks ago and was going to leave it a few weeks before she would decide what she was going to do

She said she lost her job a good few weeks ago and was going to leave it a few weeks before she would decide what she was going to do
She doesn’t need to look for work. She’s financially better off. Only mugs like us keep working and paying tax to enable others to keep living their best life 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just downloaded tiktok. Omg!! Is this considered cool now? I must be getting old, I have a sense of humour but I just don’t get her at all.
We are old😊😊I don’t get it either!! It’s so embarrassing when Fat to flab does it I cringe!! 😂😂

Not forgetting her subsidised creche places, twins are obviously doing the ecce year and she's topping it up to have them minded until 4pm each day, should only cost about 5e per day as a "single working mom'' 🙄
My sister in law pays €2000 a month for her 2 going to a crèche in Dublin!! 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just a friendly reminder not everyone on social welfare scams the system. I wonder if she was reassessed for dca would she get it, i had to send in a mountain of paperwork to prove im entitled. I have 3 kids entitled to dca and claim half rate carers for one because if i did for two id be financially worse off a week which is nuts really.

Reactions: 16
Just a friendly reminder not everyone on social welfare scams the system. I wonder if she was reassessed for dca would she get it, i had to send in a mountain of paperwork to prove im entitled. I have 3 kids entitled to dca and claim half rate carers for one because if i did for two id be financially worse off a week which is nuts really.
Indeed, I had to fight for mine
People are making wild assumptions about her SW payments
But whatever she gets, she is loaded for sitting on her ass, all day and seeing her kids for 3 hours daily.

Reactions: 9
I hope if she is stupid enough to break restrictions that she is fined. Although I'd say she'd nearly be Wiley enough not to be caught. Did that hotel ever get back to the member here who emailed? 🤔🤔

Well she aint living off fresh air 🙄 ffs!
Ya sure we all know that. But people are obsessing over what payments she's getting, throwing in DCA and carers and the lot. Nobody knows what she's getting I just don't see the point in repeatedly speculating over it cos it just snowballs

Reactions: 11
Seriously how can your kids be in crèche from 8:30-4pm 5 days?? It’s not like she’s working I don’t get it!! No excuse for her not to have a job.
They're in creche longer than any child who goes to school, secondary school included.

Reactions: 18
Ya sure we all know that. But people are obsessing over what payments she's getting, throwing in DCA and carers and the lot. Nobody knows what she's getting I just don't see the point in repeatedly speculating over it cos it just snowballs
I agree all guesses and she’s never going to say. She does more than enough other tit that people can comment on.

Reactions: 3
Yeah atm half carers is every 2 weeks so she will be getting 218 this week on top of opf. Why is she still getting a covid payment if she's now getting social welfare? How is that possible edited lol if she is getting covid payment is it possible to get opf too?
You not supposed to be getting both its either one or the other, once its found out she'll have to pay it back. I think we should all be visiting that social welfare website and putting them on notice of her extra income...

Reactions: 2
I thought that too...she’s does seem to be filming herself a lot taking him to appointments. I’d say she is!
I wouldn’t believe her she’s a compulsive liar! If she told me it was Wednesday I would have to check the calendar to be sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie is not an “influencers” she’s a an embarrassment crying about lockdown when she never truely experienced it as she broke the rules a number of times.

she has turned her family into a joke her brother is a joke a work ( doubt his gf stuck around)
Her mum is well what Julie will look like in 10yrs
Her poor dad no words it’s disgusting how she treats him she should be reported.
The twins well I can imagine them when older in school no manners and thinking the world revolves around them I hope the court case teaches her a lesson these kids deserve to see the dads side of the family.

julie love the 4 company’s you work with are
Mostly scams and won’t last into next yr!

the money you owe to little woods etc will
Come knocking on your door surprised no one has reported you saying your not paying it.

How did she get into the car if the locker the keys into the house also from what I’ve seen she can close the front door and open it unless she locks it with the key ( staged I guess)
I always assumed Sean was the normal one. I assume you work with him. Tell us all. Julie is a disaster but think she’s still a good mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.