TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just unfollowed too. Can’t be wasting headspace on someone that I can’t relate to as a parent and certainly wouldn’t be friends with in RL. Actually I feel a big cull coming on, a lot of accounts bug me lately!

Reactions: 15
I’ve just unfollowed too. Can’t be wasting headspace on someone that I can’t relate to as a parent and certainly wouldn’t be friends with in RL. Actually I feel a big cull coming on, a lot of accounts bug me lately!
Same .. at this rate I'll only be left following tesco... and even they have pissed me off collabing with greedy grace....

So I could be left with an empty insta 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as she annoys me and she realllllly annoys me 🤣 I think she knows what a tit life she has so this is the only attention she can get. No job, no man, no house (of her own) yeah I'd say it kills her that she has fu*k all really compared to most women her age. Sadly what she does have ( 2 beautiful innocent babies) she doesn't appreciate and basically uses them to make money and get attention from strangers. She'll never get a man to stay with her and the twins won't either if she doesn't start looking after them properly, they're not babies forever.

Reactions: 9
As much as she annoys me and she realllllly annoys me 🤣 I think she knows what a tit life she has so this is the only attention she can get. No job, no man, no house (of her own) yeah I'd say it kills her that she has fu*k all really compared to most women her age. Sadly what she does have ( 2 beautiful innocent babies) she doesn't appreciate and basically uses them to make money and get attention from strangers. She'll never get a man to stay with her and the twins won't either if she doesn't start looking after them properly, they're not babies forever.
I agree I think she will find it very hard to meet someone and when they google her and read all about her they wont be seen for dust.

Reactions: 10
So very true, i often look at her stories and see how desperately lonely she is, shes lost trying to parent the twins, she was raised badly by her mam and that's the only example she has.

All she talks about is being strong but she doesn't understand that strength ultimately comes from realising your vulnerabilities and her vulnerability is that she's not a good example to her kids, Erin in particular needs to learn that she can't kick and hit her way through life.

It might've worked for Julie, hiding the fact that shes not very bright behind a tough and very rough exterior but times are different now and that behaviour won't be tolerated from Erin and whatever upbringing Julie had, she needs to stop herself from making the same mistakes with her children

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is so fake, there was little snippets of the real Julie a few years ago used to slip out, one night supermom stalked her to call to her house, Julie lied and said she was out shopping but supermom landed at Julie's house and told all this on a live. Julie was so mad but had to try keep up the act. She went home another night and left supermom in Cork City alone. Julie is showing her true colours everyday now, she has changed so much but what that proves is she was this nasty snake putting on an act.
If super mom wanted to call to my house I’d have lied and said I was out shopping too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At least when sms visited she cleaned the place for julie, one day she had loads of washing done and the whole place sparkling when julie got home.

God love her poor neighbours between her roaring and bawling and the kids screaming it must be a nightmare

Reactions: 6
House off horror is right with you and your mouth Julie. I'm assuming that's Sean's car in the garden 🤔 didn't think he'd let her drive his again after she damaged the last one

Reactions: 5
So she’ll tell Erin to stop playing with the bin but didn’t see her kicking her brother 3 times yesterday 🙈 absolutely vile to brush it off as just siblings fight and getting at each other that last kick she drove into him and he’s little face looking at his mammy to make it stop 😭 she’s a piece of work.

Reactions: 10
So she’ll tell Erin to stop playing with the bin but didn’t see her kicking her brother 3 times yesterday 🙈 absolutely vile to brush it off as just siblings fight and getting at each other that last kick she drove into him and he’s little face looking at his mammy to make it stop 😭 she’s a piece of work.
If erin done that to my child in creche or outside in the park and julie ignored it. I would batter julie up and down carrigaline. She is a vile human to say she just turns off. I bet she didnt turn off when the car hit her though. No doubt julie is gone to a solicitor too. Wait now next year she will have a brand new car etc and the brat erin still running riot.

She needs a good kick in the nunny. I hate to see wee fionn cry. Hang on there mam take a video of me walking on the plane and let them see fionn have a melt down because he is afraid. She's sick in the head what bleeping age is that woman I've young nieces that act older ffs my three year old has more brains

Reactions: 9
She needs a good kick in the nunny. I hate to see wee fionn cry. Hang on there mam take a video of me walking on the plane and let them see fionn have a melt down because he is afraid. She's sick in the head what bleeping age is that woman I've young nieces that act older ffs my three year old has more brains
Best thing I did was unfollow her last night. After yesterday seeing her sweet little boy get bullied by the other brat that finished me.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.