TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No problem paying for weekends away, cardigans and all the other stuff she buys (if she does pay) but whinges over batteries and not getting a voucher for her bag of rice
Ya let us never forget Ricegate.. tight as a ducks arse this one. That's one story I really hope she made up, PUUURRPLLLE for her otherwise.

The girl messaging about how she gets her hair so shiny is clearly trolling you Julie, you absolute twit 🤣 gway and shower you dirty yoke 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So thank God for the tv in the bedroom our poor Julie can at least rest. I'm so relieved to hear that now. Her whole life's a rest ffs

Reactions: 5
You can only bubble with somebody living alone and since neither of these households are alone then yes she is flouting the rules again
No, if you are living alone or parenting alone you can bubble with another household. An extended house hold. We don't have to find other singles to bubble with 😁

Reactions: 6
People are only sharing it and tagging her cz they know she will reshare and it will be exposure for them to get more followers, it’s not because they find her funny.. you can see the people tagging her are wanna be instagrammers and small businesses..
Well they are going the wrong way tagging her I was mortified for her! She really isn’t the full shilling!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the pictures of the twins in T-shirts and bibs yesterday? Their little feet Erins badly need some support and Fionn too. And yet they’re going around in a cheap H&M boot with no support inside and canvas converse copies from Penney’s. None of which have support for their arches. It’s actually beginning to really annoy me... she’s pay for pure shite decorating and not for a decent shoe as they’re growing!😬😬🤬 please go and get them fitted Julie and they can wear the same pair every single day you don’t need a few for them. 😢🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the pictures of the twins in T-shirts and bibs yesterday? Their little feet Erins badly need some support and Fionn too. And yet they’re going around in a cheap H&M boot with no support inside and canvas converse copies from Penney’s. None of which have support for their arches. It’s actually beginning to really annoy me... she’s pay for pure shite decorating and not for a decent shoe as they’re growing!😬😬🤬 please go and get them fitted Julie and they can wear the same pair every single day you don’t need a few for them. 😢🙄
I’m absolutely no fan of hers and think she’s a pure and proper gobshite but I’ve a baby just over a year and I buy him Clark’s and the amount of people who have made comments about never buying Clark’s or anything supportive to kids feet is unreal parents don’t seem bothered that it may cause difficulties in later life however I will admit it is the lower class who seem to not buy proper shoes

• Wow
The only way they will ever have anything decent or proper is if it's gifted, same as with herself really......no class, no taste, no intelligence and definitely no shame

Reactions: 4
The only way they will ever have anything decent or proper is if it's gifted, same as with herself really......no class, no taste, no intelligence and definitely no shame
She did a post a while back about getting proper shoes for the kids and mentioned the shop, think it was in Middleton or youghal, but I never saw the kids wearing them after that...

Reactions: 6
It's the one thing as a parent you always do is get then proper shoes once a year at least. Sur look who we're talking about once she has her gear and cheap tat for the kids she's happy. If she thought 20 euro for 2 packs of batteries was expensive she won't pay 80 for 2 pairs of proper shoes

• Heart
I’m absolutely no fan of hers and think she’s a pure and proper gobshite but I’ve a baby just over a year and I buy him Clark’s and the amount of people who have made comments about never buying Clark’s or anything supportive to kids feet is unreal parents don’t seem bothered that it may cause difficulties in later life however I will admit it is the lower class who seem to not buy proper shoes
Unless it’s free the kids don’t get nothing lots of sweets, ribbons and cheap clothes. During the summer she must of got the shoes free from the ladies who measured the twins feet as she hadn’t got them any Proper winter Shoes.. she a selfish witch and that little boy is only gorgeous.😊

Reactions: 7
Lower class? That’s a nasty comment to make about anyone not just Julie

Reactions: 38
I've bought my little one shoes from Kirby's in Ballincollig they're great there. She has great shoes for day to day. I also have bought her slippers from Dunnes for after her bath.
I don't believe that makes me any better or worse then anyone else..

That being said I'm sure Julie can afford a lot better then she's putting on those children x

It's the one thing as a parent you always do is get then proper shoes once a year at least. Sur look who we're talking about once she has her gear and cheap tat for the kids she's happy. If she thought 20 euro for 2 packs of batteries was expensive she won't pay 80 for 2 pairs of proper shoes
Even now as they are all adults, I always bang on about wearing proper well supporting shoes. Footwear is definitely not something I have ever cut back on.

Even now as they are all adults, I always bang on about wearing proper well supporting shoes. Footwear is definitely not something I have ever cut back on.
Its something i budget for, their little feet need proper support, my kids might not have shoes that match every outfit like julies but they fit properly and wont damage their feet

EDIT and I would be considered lower class😉😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
You could be middle class or higher class and still put your kids in cheap shoes. I would have been considered lower class years back when my kids were small but they always had good shoes whatever else, school shoes and a pair of Nike or Adidas for weekends, so your assumption is completely off base

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry now but that Erin is such a bold little brat and it's all Julies fault, "Don't jump Erin, you'll wake Fionn" and she keeps jumping........just take her out of the room until she learns to behave herself and do what she is told 🤬 she's 3, she is old enough to be taught how to behave properly and that if she doesn't then there is repercussions. But Julie prefers the easier option of just letting her do what she wants and then moan about it on Instagram

Reactions: 23
A good bed and a good pair of shoes everyone needs you are in one or the other!! 😊

I'm sorry now but that Erin is such a bold little brat and it's all Julies fault, "Don't jump Erin, you'll wake Fionn" and she keeps jumping........just take her out of the room until she learns to behave herself and do what she is told 🤬 she's 3, she is old enough to be taught how to behave properly and that if she doesn't then there is repercussions. But Julie prefers the easier option of just letting her do what she wants and then moan about it on Instagram
She’s her mothers daughter alright.. enough said he’s a dote..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.