TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #8 on Julie Haynes a.k.a TwinsandMe, many thanks to Mamaof1xo for the fantastic thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish tattle would make an app. Anyways, like like Julie's weekend away again this weekend will be cancelled, nó doubt an incoming breakdown going to happen. And also I find nothing better than sitting on my own every evening, even just looking at the ceiling. She can't be on her own, it's sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish tattle would make an app. Anyways, like like Julie's weekend away again this weekend will be cancelled, nó doubt an incoming breakdown going to happen. And also I find nothing better than sitting on my own every evening, even just looking at the ceiling. She can't be on her own, it's sad.
Your never alone with this thread..xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very sad you’d think she’d enjoy the few hours peace. Don’t understand her at all

Reactions: 6
This is me any sort of quiets bliss to me 😂😂

Reactions: 4
If you have an iPhone click on the square with the arrow pointing up at the bottom of your screen and then select add to home screen it will show up like an app on your phone but it’s just a direct link to Tattle rather than going through your browser

Attachments

• Heart
Wonder what time Sean’s moving in? 😂😂
As soon as Mehole has finished his speech 🙄

Julie it's not bad mom's club it's funny stories that kids have said or done. You're on your own there with the neglecting them

• Haha
  • Wow
If you have an iPhone click on the square with the arrow pointing up at the bottom of your screen and then select add to home screen it will show up like an app on your phone but it’s just a direct link to Tattle rather than going through your browser
Same with Android click into watch threads and pin or add that page to your home screen. All watched threads in one place then and you can access the main site too from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Julie it's not bad mom's club it's funny stories that kids have said or done. You're on your own there with the neglecting them
I think all that crap is stupid all bloody day stupid stories of silly parents and kids bore off!!

Reactions: 12
Im sorry now lads but her crying last night was just looking for attention. She does have a case coming up with the twins dad yes and i hope to god it goes in his favour cause them twins are going to grow up telling every single person to f off. Dont get me wrong i feel so bad for julie’s dad and i hope to god he comes out the good end but she has no right to say she has them twins 24/7. If she could pawn them off to mary down the road for a week she would. She has broken every single covid rule going. Here is to the next 6 weeks julie girl. The cracks will truly show. You are not the only one with kids. I have three and a husband who works away all the time. I spend every single evening alone and i love spending time with my kids yes they drive us all bonkers but dont open your legs next time and you wont be so blessed. Eijit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She seems to be under the illusion that people with partners are so much better off than her, I'd love my husband to be gone a few nights a week as he's worse than the kids half the time 🤣🤣 I still do everything myself and I work. She doesn't know she's born, wait till they grow up they're a million times worse, I see nobody all week cos I don't have the time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Notice how nobody else has sent a message of a time when their child was in actual physical danger twice in the same week?

Reactions: 12
She seems to be under the illusion that people with partners are so much better off than her, I'd love my husband to be gone a few nights a week as he's worse than the kids half the time 🤣🤣 I still do everything myself and I work. She doesn't know she's born, wait till they grow up they're a million times worse, I see nobody all week cos I don't have the time!!!
I'd love this 2 🥰 Imagine 3 days a week or something be lovely 😂

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the tip... love it so handy!

Reactions: 2
I'd say Sean has his bags packed. The creches are staying open, so she will still have 5 days off a week.

Reactions: 7
She’s all good again promoting the crappy makeup that destroys her & WWT skin. Sure they can still send there children to crèche there grand!! I will just kept working and paying tax for these two bleeping wasters!!

Reactions: 11
She’s all good again promoting the crappy makeup that destroys her & WWT skin. Sure they can still send there children to crèche there grand!! I will just kept working and paying tax for these two bleeping wasters!!
Single parent julie will have her social support bubble no fear there 🙄

Reactions: 9
Skitting at her delighted with her bubble - as if Jules was going to stick to the rules 🤪

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.