TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Dunnes for the homeless single mother of 2?? We have 2 kids. Hubby works full time. Me too but currently salon closed so on pandemic payment again. The odd time I shop in dunnes I’m constantly torn between putting back a ‘luxury’ buy like €4-5 for relish and feeling guilty buying own brands treats for kids. Because guess what we work for our money so we have more respect for it. If you needed to do a big shop like ‘dishwashinnn 🙄 tablets’ then you, as a single homeless mom would have gone to Aldi or Lidl. She definitely dropped €150-€200 today & money off vouchers or not that’s just a bleeping slap in the face to those like me who pay taxes so wasters like her can live
How does a homeless person even have a dishwasher?😂🙈🙄

Ya it’s some muscle thing Fiona has. You get a weekly payment and then a large payment of about 1200 at the start of the summer to do something nice for/with the child.
It’s not a weekly payment it’s once a month of 310 . I only know because I have 3 boys with special needs and any genuine parent of kids with special needs doesn’t use this money for a spending spree it’s for services we desperately need and can’t get publically so have to pay privately for . The respite care grant in June doesn’t even cover the cost of respite for a week for the parent/carer to get a break . I understand people are suspicious of how or what money she gets and how /where she spends it but putting parents who get these payments for genuine reasons into the same box as other who may be playing the system is a bit crappy... I’d give my right arm not to need these payments and have neurotypical children.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dca is 309.50 a month. Thats around 77 a week and is payable to parents of kids under 16. It is also hard to get, you need to fill in forms and write down all the things your child struggles with, its heartbreaking filling out the form. Its payable to anyone who has a child who's needs are more than their peers. You can still work fulltime and get dca.

Reactions: 8
She was well oiled last night there was no way that was only 2 glasses of wine.That looking out of the plane window thing,I would have to be hammered doing that.Same with fanny flaps last week listening to scooter in bed and then claiming she only had one glass of wine.Anytime I open a bottle I always finish it,why cant they just say I had a bottle of white last night.

Reactions: 9
Dca is 309.50 a month. Thats around 77 a week and is payable to parents of kids under 16. It is also hard to get, you need to fill in forms and write down all the things your child struggles with, its heartbreaking filling out the form. Its payable to anyone who has a child who's needs are more than their peers. You can still work fulltime and get dca.

Filling out that form took me 5 month's and it nearly broke me! Having to right down everything negative about your own beautiful child is soul destroying i actually ended up needing counselling afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@langerlaughit really is heartbreaking, you couldnt sit down and do it all at once its just too much. Just another hoop us parents have to go through to get what our children need.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's got netflix as well.
We work full time here and are debating getting netflix, we couldn't afford sky or the likes
Same .......we have the one off box thing to try not have another bill......and we both work....

Reactions: 3
DCA is 309 a month, but a lump in June of 1700.
I'm not sure what extra needs Fionn has to warrant extra care.
Hopefully there a short renewal date on the DCA and it won't be renewed.

Reactions: 1
Leave the frozen onions alone 😂😂 Handiest things ever, don’t knock it until you try it ! Much cheaper aswell
I chop up all my fresh veg pepper mushrooms etc put in to a zip lock bag and freeze.. very handy when working all day.. 😊

She's got netflix as well.
We work full time here and are debating getting netflix, we couldn't afford sky or the likes
Amazon is €6 a month take a look.. 😃

Ok I admit I took a look at her page she’s a complete mess.. I did unfollow as she’s a ticking time bomb. Where are the kids if she’s with her dad? He never minds them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She owes another fella 80e ! But then swans off to buy tat for the house ! How has she not been reported yet ! She’s forcing everything it’s beyond a joke I unfollowed last week after another bull crap cry session !the staging of posts it’s enough to make your skin crawl! I wonder is she jealous of the other cork influencers that all went to the same school 😂

Reactions: 7
Same .......we have the one off box thing to try not have another bill......and we both work....
They are brilliant.. Bought one for 35 euro and loaded myself.. Some brilliant apps out there.. Never short of something to watch.. Thinking of buying a second one for the kitchen

Ya it’s some muscle thing Fiona has. You get a weekly payment and then a large payment of about 1200 at the start of the summer to do something nice for/with the child.
It's not a weekly payment, it is a monthly allowance to help with the extra care the child needs. An extremely hard payment to recieve. I really doubt - (and hope) that Julie is not receiving it as it is a right duck you to many many parents that have to endure added stress on top of caring for a child with additional needs to even get a yes to that payment.

Reactions: 8
Nobody moves to Australia if they are a good dad, and wanting to be a part of their kids lives, come on.

And even when he was in the same country, he only saw them very sporadically, and made Julie drive half way to give them to him, and take them back again, the few times he actually did.

I'm not a fan of Julie, and we don't know his side of the story, but nobody can justify moving to Australia, when they have 2 very young children in ireland, end of.
You mean when Julie insisted on meeting him half way after X amount of arguments to see the kids! Or when she drove home again with them one weekend cause she didn’t get her own way? Very easy to lay into him and the family when ye know nothing that has went on. Only for Julie making such money here off sw is the reason she pulled plug on the big move back to australia! He has lived in Australia for many years. I had my own husband up and leave myself and the kids for 2 years he went to Australia to work was it ideal no but are we better off now god yes. Did that make him out to be a dead beat dad or a dad and husband who didn’t care about us surely not. I’m sure people who didn’t know the ins and out of our situation probably thought he was the biggest prick. Also a lot more behind every situation.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.