Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I'm done with Julie now, that poor child was looking to Julie, supposedly as his mammy for help and she just carried on filming Erin being unnecessarily aggressive. Why was she kicking the poor child like that? And was was Julie just standing by and filming, probably grinning like the idiot she is, instead of addressing it?
The twins dad has to get involved at this point, if this is what she thinks is funny to show us, what doesn't she put up? It's a worry

Reactions: 16
I’ve just unfollowed too. Can’t be wasting headspace on someone that I can’t relate to as a parent and certainly wouldn’t be friends with in RL. Actually I feel a big cull coming on, a lot of accounts bug me lately!
Same .. at this rate I'll only be left following tesco... and even they have pissed me off collabing with greedy grace....

So I could be left with an empty insta 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

tinytots

The twins will be pooorpalll in the rain out in their shed all winter. Julie will be skittin at them from the kitchen 🙄
I’m on the floor 😂😂. A day where i’ve been on my knees with grief don’t think i’ve stopped bawling all day till now this has made me roar laughing 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Skitting at her delighted with her bubble - as if Jules was going to stick to the rules 🤪

Sunshine125822

Drives me mad... showing off her bedroom (looks like a completely different room btw) and keeps referring back to being homeless as her parents.... why didn’t she use the spare room?? She’s slept in there before???? Two cots would of fitted in there.... and remember she said at the time they were getting an extension?? Anyway... we have saved our arses off for the last 5 yrs to get a deposit, finally got itand then my husband was made redundant so we have to wait another 6 months... all the time Me Julie puts the twins in creche all day, swans around buying tack for her house and will never work again!!!!! She is actually a disgrace!!!! And how more people can’t see her carry on is beyond me!!!

Dancemom13

Support local!! 😂😂The flowers are from Omagh!! Local I though was your area!! Thick as a plank.
And just before she said ‘support local’ she tells us she has bought 4 boxes of lights off AMAZON at 15.99 pounds each!! You couldn’t make this shit up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Kitty30

I think claiming benefits as a lifestyle is inherently wrong. Fair enough if you get into bother and need a help out. But not full time just because you are lazy & allergic to work.
As I said I have no problem with anyone who needs it claiming benefits but I have friends who are single parents that work and can't afford half the crap I see Julie buy. My husband and I both work good jobs I be lucky to be able to afford an Aldi candle and a bottle of wine on a Friday. It's not jealousy it's frustration because she is making out like she is super women. She isn't she is claiming benefits and hap while getting all furniture gifted to her. I'm sorry but that father needs to be hounded down and made pay for those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mamaof1xo

My predictions for today

❤Forgetting to pay for something
💜 Puuuurrrple over something or the other
💙Bitching about how much she has to do.. Yet doesn't do anything..
❤Twins left rún riot. (cur inappropriate kids talk, food, behaviour)
💙 Maaayyybe an alluding to court again..??

• Haha

Tell me more

I can’t be the only one who was egging Fionn on to turn around and kick her back and I’m not like that at all. That’s not fair on him at all. I’d lose my shit if any of mine did that. Poor little Fionn.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Just in case anybody needs to know, content = talking about your bins these days 😂😂oh what a simpleton, imagine your life being that fookin dull 🤣
Very obvious she sees a meme like the bins have went out more than us this year and then thinks oh thats funny I will relate that to my life. We are all in the same boat and 90% of us don't go out much regardless of covid as we have responsibilities. And fucking fix your picture you dose of shite. Its not rocket science.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I’ve just unfollowed too. Can’t be wasting headspace on someone that I can’t relate to as a parent and certainly wouldn’t be friends with in RL. Actually I feel a big cull coming on, a lot of accounts bug me lately!

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Presume 'cattle from Tattle '.. ie..us 🙄🙄 apparently we're unhinged 🙄🤣
Lads If any of ye plan on breaking into the house, wear full protection!! You’ll have more falls over all the shite thrown around the place you’d wake her up with noise!! She doesn’t need an alarm!

• Haha

Buddha

Hate people who say their toddlers are in
'' school'' 🙄 they're in creche, just be honest about it. They will be long enough in school without pretending now, they're 3 and they're being minded so Julie can sit on her hole in peace.

redroses

If enough people complain her to sky they will stop dealing with her. Il be cancelling my sky too.

tinytots

Nobody moves to Australia if they are a good dad, and wanting to be a part of their kids lives, come on.

And even when he was in the same country, he only saw them very sporadically, and made Julie drive half way to give them to him, and take them back again, the few times he actually did.

I'm not a fan of Julie, and we don't know his side of the story, but nobody can justify moving to Australia, when they have 2 very young children in ireland, end of.
You mean when Julie insisted on meeting him half way after X amount of arguments to see the kids! Or when she drove home again with them one weekend cause she didn’t get her own way? Very easy to lay into him and the family when ye know nothing that has went on. Only for Julie making such money here off sw is the reason she pulled plug on the big move back to australia! He has lived in Australia for many years. I had my own husband up and leave myself and the kids for 2 years he went to Australia to work was it ideal no but are we better off now god yes. Did that make him out to be a dead beat dad or a dad and husband who didn’t care about us surely not. I’m sure people who didn’t know the ins and out of our situation probably thought he was the biggest prick. Also a lot more behind every situation.

Heidi77

VIP Member
You couldn't make it up. On one post she's #supportlocal and the very next post has a load of chocolate that she tells us is manufactured in Oz 😂😂😂😂

• Haha