TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thing I did was unfollow her last night. After yesterday seeing her sweet little boy get bullied by the other brat that finished me.
Me too, couldn't deal with the fact that Julie ignored poor Fionn being hurt like that, my instagram is a lot less chaotic now😂😂

Reactions: 10
Drives me mad... showing off her bedroom (looks like a completely different room btw) and keeps referring back to being homeless as her parents.... why didn’t she use the spare room?? She’s slept in there before???? Two cots would of fitted in there.... and remember she said at the time they were getting an extension?? Anyway... we have saved our arses off for the last 5 yrs to get a deposit, finally got itand then my husband was made redundant so we have to wait another 6 months... all the time Me Julie puts the twins in creche all day, swans around buying tack for her house and will never work again!!!!! She is actually a disgrace!!!! And how more people can’t see her carry on is beyond me!!!

Reactions: 16
Drives me mad... showing off her bedroom (looks like a completely different room btw) and keeps referring back to being homeless as her parents.... why didn’t she use the spare room?? She’s slept in there before???? Two cots would of fitted in there.... and remember she said at the time they were getting an extension?? Anyway... we have saved our arses off for the last 5 yrs to get a deposit, finally got itand then my husband was made redundant so we have to wait another 6 months... all the time Me Julie puts the twins in creche all day, swans around buying tack for her house and will never work again!!!!! She is actually a disgrace!!!! And how more people can’t see her carry on is beyond me!!!
I wonder who gifted all the new stuff in her room ?

Reactions: 5
Had to go on for a nose. I don’t think she ever slept on the couch in her parents house. Whole thing was staged to get a house. Skitting at all the comments telling her well deserved. She probably skipped past a load of them still on the housing list! Jules knows exactly how to work it.

Reactions: 10
She didn’t have any bother hanging up them frames In The bedroom yet makes a donkey out of herself for content with the ones in the living room 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s her room at all. By looking at her post the windows are at the left of the bed if she was lying in it, whereas in her own room as far as I remember the window was on the right of the bed if she was in it. I’m open to correction but that’s how I thought her room was before

I don’t think it’s her room at all. By looking at her post the windows are at the left of the bed if she was lying in it, whereas in her own room as far as I remember the window was on the right of the bed if she was in it. I’m open to correction but that’s how I thought her room was before
I think you can flick things around with the camera on the phone...mirror image or something.
I noticed the bed side drawers in a story she did on Sunday morning. I thought...ooooh she must be keeping it quiet. Wasnt she at the furniture shop last week or the week before ?

Reactions: 1
Thx for the recommendation for office furniture Jules, so we can keep on working to keep you in your lifestyle. You’re welcome 🙄

Reactions: 18
Had to go on for a nose. I don’t think she ever slept on the couch in her parents house. Whole thing was staged to get a house. Skitting at all the comments telling her well deserved. She probably skipped past a load of them still on the housing list! Jules knows exactly how to work it.
Why are they saying she worked so hard for it what did she do??? Its not like she studied to upskill and therefore extend her earning capacity. She barely worked and now doesnt work. Well done to the state for giving her everything more like

Reactions: 8
Why are they saying she worked so hard for it what did she do??? Its not like she studied to upskill and therefore extend her earning capacity. She barely worked and now doesnt work. Well done to the state for giving her everything more like
She spread her legs and then flew home to ireland

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not really sure what qualifies her to promote office furniture, she doesn't work and the only office she's been inside is the social welfare office 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is the fascination with Australia? 🙄 Has she not been to nor travelled to any other country?.. Guess what brows.. You can get that tit in the UK as well.. Years ago. How many times was Australia mentioned.. Again 🙄.. Between her and Ronnie.. Sweet Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't watch Julie much but clicked on tonight is she praising herself for all the stuff she has been gifted or is she saying she worked hard for all she has because the last time I looked she was claiming benefits not that there is anything wrong with that but why praise yourself.

I don't watch Julie much but clicked on tonight is she praising herself for all the stuff she has been gifted or is she saying she worked hard for all she has because the last time I looked she was claiming benefits not that there is anything wrong with that but why praise yourself.
I think claiming benefits as a lifestyle is inherently wrong. Fair enough if you get into bother and need a help out. But not full time just because you are lazy & allergic to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.