TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can only bubble with somebody living alone and since neither of these households are alone then yes she is flouting the rules again
I thought single parents could form a bubble but not sure if they can bubble with just an individual or a family?

Reactions: 5
I thought single parents could form a bubble but not sure if they can bubble with just an individual or a family?
My understanding of it was you had to be living alone. But I will stand corrected. If this is allowed then my understanding is she can bubble with another household

Reactions: 1
My understanding of it was you had to be living alone. But I will stand corrected. If this is allowed then my understanding is she can bubble with another household
I don't know but just thought I heard single parents could and in that case there is more than one on at least one side

Reactions: 4
I don't know but just thought I heard single parents could and in that case there is more than one on at least one side
You can bubble with the father or mother of the child if you don’t live together you can’t go with another house. Not that it matters to Julie brows she doesn’t care about rules..

Reactions: 2
She would want to go pay, I have reported people like her to the guards for non payment of fuel, genuine people will pay on the spot and be back within minutes
Last week I got a roll and a drink in a shop I always go to.. Paid the 8 euro with my revelout card and was shopping n hour later in a town A bit away and noticed the payment hasn't come off my card. I was mortified and rang them. Straight away to say I'd be back with the money. She's a joke

Reactions: 2
Last week I got a roll and a drink in a shop I always go to.. Paid the 8 euro with my revelout card and was shopping n hour later in a town A bit away and noticed the payment hasn't come off my card. I was mortified and rang them. Straight away to say I'd be back with the money. She's a joke
What did she do?

Sorry but how is that latest reel funny? And people commenting on how hilarious she is! Must be missing something 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are no words for how much of a dope she looks in that reel. I'm puuuurple for her

Reactions: 7
Sorry but how is that latest reel funny? And people commenting on how hilarious she is! Must be missing something 🤷‍♀️
People are only sharing it and tagging her cz they know she will reshare and it will be exposure for them to get more followers, it’s not because they find her funny.. you can see the people tagging her are wanna be instagrammers and small businesses..

Reactions: 12
That reel is just awks. She hasn't the intelligence to be humorous... these random 'gags' are beyond tit. Sean needs to opt out of the Julie show pronto.

Reactions: 5
I’d say Seán had the twins last night in the parents house cos when she was on the stairs doing the lights she was talking very loud as in if the kids were there asleep it be likely to wake them??!

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ what is actually wrong with people, the comments on her post about those stupid lights on her stairs 🤦🏻‍♀️People are easily impressed 🙄

Reactions: 6
The irony of her giving out about the cost of the batteries and her whole life funded by the state.. she's one entitled sponger.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The irony of her giving out about the cost of the batteries and her whole life funded by the state.. she's one entitled sponger.
No problem paying for weekends away, cardigans and all the other stuff she buys (if she does pay) but whinges over batteries and not getting a voucher for her bag of rice

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.