TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The respite is not for you to ensure you have a nice car!!!! 🙄🙄 as a user said above they use theirs for a family holiday........ lovely idea where they get a break and get to delight in their child and create special memories!
Nice car could also mean a car thats not breaking down all the time. Having a good car is essential when you have to drive to therapies etc. First thing i brought with the respite grand was a car that didnt conk out in traffic.

Reactions: 9
I don't know are the kids with the other grandparents 🤔 she'd hardly have them in her parents house when the Dad isnt feeling well 🤔 no sight of them the past 24 hours.

Reactions: 4
I don't know are the kids with the other grandparents 🤔 she'd hardly have them in her parents house when the Dad isnt feeling well 🤔 no sight of them the past 24 hours.
They do seem to be "missing" and we had no bedtime or duck my life dramas last night 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice car could also mean a car thats not breaking down all the time. Having a good car is essential when you have to drive to therapies etc. First thing i brought with the respite grand was a car that didnt conk out in traffic.
A reliable car is a priority when you’ve so many appointments. twice my pieces of crap blew up on the motorway, Iv lost count of the amount of times Iv had to rush to the hospital which is an hour away

Reactions: 6
I snooped on her page after reading this thread as I haven’t heard of her before.
the impression I get is: she’s alone, cries ALOT, resents the kids because she’s not in Australia anymore, misses her ex so much but hides it through slating him, she likes to recommend every company on her story (past day has been the car, alarm and some other thing that I can’t remember and don’t dare to watch again) ...
Did I miss anything??

Reactions: 10
I snooped on her page after reading this thread as I haven’t heard of her before.
the impression I get is: she’s alone, cries ALOT, resents the kids because she’s not in Australia anymore, misses her ex so much but hides it through slating him, she likes to recommend every company on her story (past day has been the car, alarm and some other thing that I can’t remember and don’t dare to watch again) ...
Did I miss anything??
Aye she's a dick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Did she really post stories today of the kids in theor underwear! Like who does this! She has 59k followers and a public page. If I were their Dad or a relative of his I would be screenshotting these.

A lot of my friends and family members that have babies ans young kids dont even post photos of their kids on facebook or instagram at all but if they did it would not be in their underwear!

Also the alarm and the reference to tattle...she posts photos of the outside of her house and the green and her car regularly. I dont see any other "influencer" doing this...probably cos they have a bit of cop on unlike Julie. She has also mentioned the name of the town she lives in. She really should think before she puts up stuff!

Reactions: 12
Did she really post stories today of the kids in theor underwear! Like who does this! She has 59k followers and a public page. If I were their Dad or a relative of his I would be screenshotting these.

A lot of my friends and family members that have babies ans young kids dont even post photos of their kids on facebook or instagram at all but if they did it would not be in their underwear!

Also the alarm and the reference to tattle...she posts photos of the outside of her house and the green and her car regularly. I dont see any other "influencer" doing this...probably cos they have a bit of cop on unlike Julie. She has also mentioned the name of the town she lives in. She really should think before she puts up stuff!
It’s not the first time she’s put the kids up in their underwear. I reported it last time but got a reply from Instagram saying it was grand 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
ER was Erin up until a few months ago and then the gowl Julie said ah il try be posh and stick Rose after it....The name drives me soft I like just Erin or Rose on it’s own...oh and don’t forget the fada on the E she’s a pain in the hole

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she ever stick to the 5km rule? Stories up of the Lough today which would be well over 5km from Carrigaline.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Could Fion be any closer to the edge of that water and she zooming in on him, is that to make it look like she's close with the phone in her hand again 🤬 jesus she boils my blood

• Sad
Now we know why the horrid person has all the sky features, because its free. And she is fearful of her safety l, why would you continue to be so shameless and reckless then.

Reactions: 9
Jesus what next..do she pay for anything..how the duck can she get all this free stuff

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.