TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry now but that Erin is such a bold little brat and it's all Julies fault, "Don't jump Erin, you'll wake Fionn" and she keeps jumping........just take her out of the room until she learns to behave herself and do what she is told 🤬 she's 3, she is old enough to be taught how to behave properly and that if she doesn't then there is repercussions. But Julie prefers the easier option of just letting her do what she wants and then moan about it on Instagram
And checking herself out on camera as she is asking her to stop hitting her brother.
Like put your phone down and try be a half decent parent.

Reactions: 12
You can tell already, that Erin will turn out like her, and julie will make sure she does, julie sees herself being a scummer as a badge of honour. Torn and dragged up.

Reactions: 8
You can tell already, that Erin will turn out like her, and julie will make sure she does, julie sees herself being a scummer as a badge of honour. Torn and dragged up.
Absolutely, Julie is exactly like her mother, out for what they can get for free and how they can use people, and poor Erin is being taught to behave the same😠

Reactions: 7
I would take those kids in a second and love them and rear them. I bet she's raging tmr is a bank holiday and creche won't be open.

I’m absolutely no fan of hers and think she’s a pure and proper gobshite but I’ve a baby just over a year and I buy him Clark’s and the amount of people who have made comments about never buying Clark’s or anything supportive to kids feet is unreal parents don’t seem bothered that it may cause difficulties in later life however I will admit it is the lower class who seem to not buy proper shoes
Oh duck off 🙄snob

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m absolutely no fan of hers and think she’s a pure and proper gobshite but I’ve a baby just over a year and I buy him Clark’s and the amount of people who have made comments about never buying Clark’s or anything supportive to kids feet is unreal parents don’t seem bothered that it may cause difficulties in later life however I will admit it is the lower class who seem to not buy proper shoes
What a fool of a woman. Piss off.

Big C asking are business making money from her codes!! Seriously you couldn’t make it up! Grab alls the lot of them!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My friends a child physio, she doesn't buy expensive shoes for her kids she just buys some that dont fold or bend easily. I was told the same from my daugters physio. Clarks are nothing special except a fantastic marketing ploy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh the extra hour is ruining the twins excellent routine says Julie as she downs a glass of wine at 6 o clock in the evening....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My friends a child physio, she doesn't buy expensive shoes for her kids she just buys some that dont fold or bend easily. I was told the same from my daugters physio. Clarks are nothing special except a fantastic marketing ploy.
Was told the same by my child’s physio, he was wearing a pair of nike’s and she said they had great support. Clarke’s & sketchers aren’t all there cracked up to be

Reactions: 10
It's one hour Julie - seriously. You'd swear she'd flown back from Oz or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.