TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think claiming benefits as a lifestyle is inherently wrong. Fair enough if you get into bother and need a help out. But not full time just because you are lazy & allergic to work.
As I said I have no problem with anyone who needs it claiming benefits but I have friends who are single parents that work and can't afford half the crap I see Julie buy. My husband and I both work good jobs I be lucky to be able to afford an Aldi candle and a bottle of wine on a Friday. It's not jealousy it's frustration because she is making out like she is super women. She isn't she is claiming benefits and hap while getting all furniture gifted to her. I'm sorry but that father needs to be hounded down and made pay for those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As I said I have no problem with anyone who needs it claiming benefits but I have friends who are single parents that work and can't afford half the crap I see Julie buy. My husband and I both work good jobs I be lucky to be able to afford an Aldi candle and a bottle of wine on a Friday. It's not jealousy it's frustration because she is making out like she is super women. She isn't she is claiming benefits and hap while getting all furniture gifted to her. I'm sorry but that father needs to be hounded down and made pay for those kids.
Shur we only have her word for it that she's not receiving anything, and I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of that vile mouth

Reactions: 6
I hear ya sister. All her hotel visits - I literally haven't been away from my house since March lockdown - and even prior to that we got 10 days a year in Spain and that was it.

Reactions: 5
I don't watch Julie much but clicked on tonight is she praising herself for all the stuff she has been gifted or is she saying she worked hard for all she has because the last time I looked she was claiming benefits not that there is anything wrong with that but why praise yourself.
No praise like self praise as they say 😂

Reactions: 1
Shur we only have her word for it that she's not receiving anything, and I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of that vile mouth
She couldn't be that stupid she is all over Instagram saying she doesn't get a penny I would actually believe he walked away from those kids very sad. She is lucky her family are so good any man that doesn't pay for his kids are a joke just let the Irish tax payers pick up the pieces instead.

I hear ya sister. All her hotel visits - I literally haven't been away from my house since March lockdown - and even prior to that we got 10 days a year in Spain and that was it.
Oh god what I would do for a holiday even a weekend away in Ireland but unfortunately bills and mortgage comes first sometimes I think would we be better off on the dole. I dread when the kids get sick incase we have to take them to the doctor's. A medical card would even be nice

Reactions: 7
She couldn't be that stupid she is all over Instagram saying she doesn't get a penny I would actually believe he walked away from those kids very sad. She is lucky her family are so good any man that doesn't pay for his kids are a joke just let the Irish tax payers pick up the pieces instead.

Oh god what I would do for a holiday even a weekend away in Ireland but unfortunately bills and mortgage comes first sometimes I think would we be better off on the dole. I dread when the kids get sick incase we have to take them to the doctor's. A medical card would even be nice
The amount of times I've had to weigh up how sick I am versus spending €50 at the doc. Once I had a chemist telling me I had to see a doc for a throat infection and I was telling them I didn't have €50 for the doc. Whereas my friend with the medical card is in the doc for so much as a sneeze

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The amount of times I've had to weigh up how sick I am versus spending €50 at the doc. Once I had a chemist telling me I had to see a doc for a throat infection and I was telling them I didn't have €50 for the doc. Whereas my friend with the medical card is in the doc for so much as a sneeze
I hear ya! Seems the less you contribute, the more you get.

Reactions: 10
I have been there went weeks with a kidney infection because it was coming up to Xmas and the kids came first. I saved for two years for a new bed while we lay in a second hand one passed down from family. Haven't seen the inside of a hair salon in over 10 years. I might start playing the poor mouth on Instagram and calling myself superwoman.

One thing I always think about if you are claiming benefits like Julie and you are getting money from say bperfect omg etc do you have to declare that to the social ??? I'm sure it has to be taken into account somehow.

Reactions: 9
As i say that's my opinion!!
She has her own family blocked from her Instagram, why do that unless you have something to hide

As i say that's my opinion!!
She has her own family blocked from her Instagram, why do that unless you have something to hide
Of course we are all entitled to them I just can't imagine her being that stupid then again she has just called herself superwomen for doing her bedroom up with a load of gifted stuff so who knows.

Reactions: 5
This drives mr crazy you would clearly know the people who have a medical card even on facebook. Literally in the doctors atleast once a week it's a joke 😫

Reactions: 3
This drives mr crazy you would clearly know the people who have a medical card even on facebook. Literally in the doctors atleast once a week it's a joke 😫
I know a lot are but not everyone can be put in the same category, we have medical cards and still only go when we literally have to, I do agree lots do, I have seen it myself when I would be in the waiting room the same faces there every time but we are not all the same

She didn’t have any bother hanging up them frames In The bedroom yet makes a donkey out of herself for content with the ones in the living room 🙄
That wasn’t her bed the brown frame one she got gifted a new bed weeks ago..she is a complete chancer!!

Reactions: 1
It was nice chatting to you all tonight lads and ladies. I must now go put my crappy Aldi overnight cream on hoping I'll wake up at half six to go to work looking at least five years younger. Feeding all the front line workers and hoping by the grace of God I don't bring covid home to my kids or my childminder. At least I know how my taxes are being paid I'll sleep better knowing I might get my new carpet on my stairs in 2021 when I have paid for Julies next set of lashes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was nice chatting to you all tonight lads and ladies. I must now go put my crappy Aldi overnight cream on hoping I'll wake up at half six to go to work looking at least five years younger. Feeding all the front line workers and hoping by the grace of God I don't bring covid home to my kids or my childminder. At least I know how my taxes are being paid I'll sleep better knowing I might get my new carpet on my stairs in 2021 when I have paid for Julies next set of lashes ❤
Me too, I'll be up at 5.30 to get ready to go to work from 8.00am -6.00pm while my children go to creche so that I can provide a roof over my childrens heads and food in their tummy, while the likes of that lazy witch Julie scrounge off the state, doesn't declare her insta earnings and takes every freebie going to her.
But you know what? I can look at myself in the mirror knowing that I've worked my ass to the bone for my babies, unlike Julie the scrounger who has lied about being homeless and takes all she can from hardworking tax payers, she's scum and that all there is to it.
God love her though, shes an absolute fool for herself, shes too thick to appreciate how fulfilling working for the good of your child can be, her shallow life is empty.
No friends, no love of her life, her family only tolerating her, I hope the freebies are worth it Jules

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.