TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t hold out for masterchef Jules. Frozen chopped veg, ready made sauce and a cooked chicken. I’m guessing the rice was microwaveable 🤣
Imagine videoing how you made that. Have never said this phrase in my life but I'm purple for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. Dunnes for the homeless single mother of 2?? We have 2 kids. Hubby works full time. Me too but currently salon closed so on pandemic payment again. The odd time I shop in dunnes I’m constantly torn between putting back a ‘luxury’ buy like €4-5 for relish and feeling guilty buying own brands treats for kids. Because guess what we work for our money so we have more respect for it. If you needed to do a big shop like ‘dishwashinnn 🙄 tablets’ then you, as a single homeless mom would have gone to Aldi or Lidl. She definitely dropped €150-€200 today & money off vouchers or not that’s just a bleeping slap in the face to those like me who pay taxes so wasters like her can live

Reactions: 19
Exactly always 3 sides. Easy enough to make someone out to be a waste of a space when they are private people. Julie has played god with them kids towards the dads side. Julie knew he was going back as she wanted him to go secure the future of the twins the money he can make in oz is incredible. Without saying to much don’t believe the no contact she claims with him that’s also bullshit.

Nothing smart in that reply it is facts. Legal battle alright soon as he can fly out he be home for the case along with the case of the grandparents.
I suppose you can’t blame people for believing what she says about no contact from him because who lies about that stuff.. such a crappy horrible thing to do to the dad and the twins.. obviously Julie does but the more people that come to tattle and read about her the more people are figuring out what kind of person she is, if it wasn’t for tattle I’d probably believe all she says because I’m not a liar and presume most other people aren’t either but the more I read the more i realise they’re all bleeping liars! She doesn’t have to mention the situation with the dad never mind go out of her way to lie about it, god she’s a weapon!

Reactions: 10
Sorry but any man that can just duck back off to Australia after have not one but 2 kids , Job or no job , is no father. No matter what’s going on legally he still got on that flight and left his 2 kids behind.
They dont have to get on a plane and leave the country to be considered a terrible dad.
Im not sticking up for the Dad, but lets face it men think differently to women and maybe the mother caused him nothing but grief and he just thought feck it and got the hell out of it. Maybe he was always very clear that he was never moving back to Ireland. Who knows and just to say women are no angels either, some of them leave the Dad's holding the babies.
Im not condoning his choices in any way but who knows...just putting another spin on it.

She’s too good for Aldi or Lidl !!
They wouldn’t have anything to do with her Lidl or Aldi she tried to get a collab with them. She didn’t shop in months..who could stomach the shite she ate last night it was disgusting even her presentation yuck!!!🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Easily known she can’t go for breakfast/ lunch with the girls...... splashing out on Dunnes!!

How has this plonker Still not got her bank card, gearing up for another I'm purple fable

• Haha
Wow. Dunnes for the homeless single mother of 2?? We have 2 kids. Hubby works full time. Me too but currently salon closed so on pandemic payment again. The odd time I shop in dunnes I’m constantly torn between putting back a ‘luxury’ buy like €4-5 for relish and feeling guilty buying own brands treats for kids. Because guess what we work for our money so we have more respect for it. If you needed to do a big shop like ‘dishwashinnn 🙄 tablets’ then you, as a single homeless mom would have gone to Aldi or Lidl. She definitely dropped €150-€200 today & money off vouchers or not that’s just a bleeping slap in the face to those like me who pay taxes so wasters like her can live
She’s not homeless she’s scamming hap off the state too 🤣🤣

That dinner looks like cat vomit and she’s there videoing it proud as punch as if she’s just whipped up a Michelin star meal 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Bleating single mother who can afford a dishwasher and every luxury on the planet but still not work. Cop on Irish tax system 🤬🤬🤬

Lads no wonder the big shop today! Thursday = lone parents social welfare. That only has to last till Tuesday = children’s allowance or as class Julie would say “dickie day” then not long after that it’ll be DS day!!!!
Great little country!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And so lazy she bought a ready cooked chicken I guarantee you she picked off the white bits and threw the rest in the bin! She hadn’t a clue how to handle her money. Where were the twins???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And soblazy she bought a ready cooked chicken I guarantee you she picked off the white bits and threw the rest in the bin! She hadn’t a clue how to handle her money.
Imagine spending a fiver on a cooked chicken for just 1 dinner for 1 adult and 2 toddlers!! You could buy a large chicken for that, bung it in the oven and got a least 2 days dinners from it, it's not hard work.
I honestly don't think Julie is capable of running a household and I think she'll really struggle once the Instagram gravy train comes to an end

Reactions: 8
Lads no wonder the big shop today! Thursday = lone parents social welfare. That only has to last till Tuesday = children’s allowance or as class Julie would say “dickie day” then not long after that it’ll be DS day!!!!
Great little country!!
What’s DS day?

The kids haven't been home all day wish I could leave mine at their grandparents for the day and night.....oh wait it's level 5 I can't 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
He didn’t walk away you’re getting one side of a story. If you read threads properly you would realise that a lot more is going on. Unlike Julie the twins dads side of the family are private and a legal battle going on that no one knows the true facts of online. Does he not care because that dose has made out they don’t give a duck about the twins. Julie will get her day that she is due and that family have solid evidence of the devious witch she is. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when one side of a situation doesn’t share with thousands of strangers the truth and what they have been put through well obviously they don’t care!
Nobody moves to Australia if they are a good dad, and wanting to be a part of their kids lives, come on.

And even when he was in the same country, he only saw them very sporadically, and made Julie drive half way to give them to him, and take them back again, the few times he actually did.

I'm not a fan of Julie, and we don't know his side of the story, but nobody can justify moving to Australia, when they have 2 very young children in ireland, end of.

Reactions: 14
Nobody moves to Australia if they are a good dad, and wanting to be a part of their kids lives, come on.

And even when he was in the same country, he only saw them very sporadically, and made Julie drive half way to give them to him, and take them back again, the few times he actually did.

I'm not a fan of Julie, and we don't know his side of the story, but nobody can justify moving to Australia, when they have 2 very young children in ireland, end of.
But your only getting her side of the story her crying in her car and we all know what an actress she is and a bloody liar for all we know she could be face timing the twins dad they could be in contact with them. Yes he works in Australia but a lot of dads work over seas because they have to. She made such a great financial move having the twins here because in Australia she would get duck all remember it’s us the tax payers are supporting her and her kids. Watch her dance next week when it children allowance day that makes my blood boil! No man would put up with her anyway she’s just a pain in the ass.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.