TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie cop the F on - take this pandemic seriously. Stop just stop. Step up and stop your nonsense. I go nowhere. You make blood boil with your outings and your visiting. My mum is vulnerable and I would not dare expose her to what you’re doing. Grow the hell up

Reactions: 9
Are you messing with me the respite grant is for the carer however they choose to spend it I didn’t say I spent mine on my car I took a loan out to do that because I can’t work because I have a child with a serious disability my child goes on a holiday every single year does yours ?? I spend MY well deserved respite grant how i see fit , cheeky witch you haven’t a clue how little carers Get in this country stop begrudging people who get nothing Id love to work and earn more money but I can’t so count yourself lucky you ignorant girl
You make a valid point but you can still make a valid point without being aggressive

Reactions: 1
Me too, fed up of it because sky tv is a fortune
I'm waiting on sky to ring me back during the week for TV and broadband to be installed. I'm going to tell them after seeing her getting it for free, I'm taking my hard earned money and giving it to virgin. I'm so glad she advertised it before I got caught into a contract!

Reactions: 13
I'm so glad I'm not the only one raging over sky! I'm ringing them Monday morning! What a joke!
I’ll be ringing myself Monday morning!! Fuming over it 😡😡

You make a valid point but you can still make a valid point without being aggressive
Being a full time carer is extremely hard work & exhausting. People giving out about what others spend their grant on is infuriating, if your not a carer don’t comment on it and regarding Julie we don’t even know if she gets it. The social welfare posts are grating on me now especially when we’ve no clue where she gets her income because I don’t believe a word she says! I’m still convinced that house is family owned & if dad is paying maintenance she’s getting frig all benefits.

Reactions: 10
I’ll be ringing myself Monday morning!! Fuming over it 😡😡

Being a full time carer is extremely hard work & exhausting. People giving out about what others spend their grant on is infuriating, if your not a carer don’t comment on it and regarding Julie we don’t even know if she gets it. The social welfare posts are grating on me now especially when we’ve no clue where she gets her income because I don’t believe a word she says! I’m still convinced that house is family owned & if dad is paying maintenance she’s getting frig all benefits.
I am a full time carer for my son and as I said your point is valid and I know only too well how infuriating and hard it is to watch the likes of this yoke taking every penny but I just don’t think name calling was appropriate that’s all

Reactions: 2
I am a full time carer for my son and as I said your point is valid and I know only too well how infuriating and hard it is to watch the likes of this yoke taking every penny but I just don’t think name calling was appropriate that’s all
That wasn’t my post I didn’t call anyone names.

But my point was how do we know she’s taking every penny from the state? Julie’s not stupid she reads here that she’s getting dca she can quickly check the day dca is paid and post stuff to make it look like it. She loves that she’s annoying people on here. I think she would definitely be petty enough to do it, she has nothing else going on at all in her life. Julie loves this thread she thinks she’s made it being an instahun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That wasn’t my post I didn’t call anyone names.

But my point was how do we know she’s taking every penny from the state? Julie’s not stupid she reads here she’s getting dca she can quickly check the day dca is paid and post stuff to make it look like it. She loves that she’s annoying people on here. I think she would definitely be petty enough to do it, she has nothing else going on at all in her life. Julie loves this thread she thinks she’s made it being an instahun.
Sorry I tagged the wrong post…apologies xx

Reactions: 1
Sky are rip off merchants anyway... We have a dodgy box. Once off fee for box of 300 and 50 euro once a year after that... And that's all movies, new movies that are in Cinema, sport, all the boxing, mma fighting. Anything you want you get it. If there's something that you can't find email them. And you have it in 10 mins. . Sky my hole 😂 we have this 4 years now and not a bother with it...

Reactions: 9
That was my post , there’s far more insulting things on these threads than calling someone a cheeky witch, which she was , she’s not a carer how dare begrudge someone 1850 a year and try tell me how it’s meant to be spent some years I’ve used it on holidays other years I’ve used it to pay my bar insurance which I need to bring my son places , the social welfare small mindedness is vile I’ve paid taxes too I didn’t chose this so I’m sorry but she was a cheeky witch sometimes have to call a spade a spade

Reactions: 4
That was my post , there’s far more insulting things on these threads than calling someone a cheeky witch, which she was , she’s not a carer how dare begrudge someone 1850 a year and try tell me how it’s meant to be spent some years I’ve used it on holidays other years I’ve used it to pay my bar insurance which I need to bring my son places , the social welfare small mindedness is vile I’ve paid taxes too I didn’t chose this so I’m sorry but she was a cheeky witch sometimes have to call a spade a spade
I’m sure everyone who does get it would pay the government that money & more to have a healthy child I know I would. It doesn’t infuriate me what she spends her money on, what does infuriate me is how she exploites her kids lives for the gram, completely ignores Covid guidelines, portraying herself as a single struggling mam, the lies she tells, the way she treats her dad & brother and that she has her kids in full time creche for no reason

Reactions: 7
Cancelled my sky last night. I will not be supporting anybody who gives freebies like that. I’ve gone with Eir, signed up online & you get 142 channels plus the internet for Netflix/amazon/ YouTube so there shouldn’t be anything you can’t get. I encourage anyone to do the same. If they tell you you can’t break a contract like they did me, ask them why they discriminated against you by giving a ‘single’ mother free sky ? I’m a married woman and also a mother of 2 and in no better position to afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If enough people complain her to sky they will stop dealing with her. Il be cancelling my sky too.

Reactions: 15
Her poor dad he looked like he just wanted to watch the telly last night and they are all piled on top of him on the couch with Julie roaring questions at him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.