TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok how did she think oh this would be good for the gram!!
Felt so sorry for wee Fionn😟
If that’s what we are seeing what goes on that we don’t see

Reactions: 4
I cant believe it. Why did she allow erin do that to him omg its so sad. Erin is going to be a terror when she gets older just like her mother. Im sorry to say this but if any child was behaving like that around my child id cut all contact asap. Kicking his shoes like that is disgusting and to video it thats worse.
Agree & sometimes she has a real nasty look in her eyes - so sad ... poor Fionn looks a dote

I actually can’t get over poor Fionn’s eyes looking at his Mammy for help when he’s getting the leg kicked off him, only for her to continue filming 🥺😭
It's so sad 😪

Reactions: 6
Why would you stand there and film your child being nasty and booting their twin..... pull her off him and tell your child off!!! Honestly she makes my blood boil with her lack of parenting. 😡😡😡
It is actually after really upsetting me 😭 my little boy is gentle and kind and the thought of someone kicking him like that breaks my heart (Never mind a sibling). Disgraceful

Reactions: 10
Fionn is just erin’s entertainment, just like Sean and the dad are Julie’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor Fionn. He needed a good hug and he wasn’t getting it. He didn’t flinch. Poor little dote

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm done with Julie now, that poor child was looking to Julie, supposedly as his mammy for help and she just carried on filming Erin being unnecessarily aggressive. Why was she kicking the poor child like that? And was was Julie just standing by and filming, probably grinning like the idiot she is, instead of addressing it?
The twins dad has to get involved at this point, if this is what she thinks is funny to show us, what doesn't she put up? It's a worry

Reactions: 16
What an awful clip and to think that his mother who should be protecting him took it! Yet she will still get messages and comments to tell her what a great mother she is!? Makes me sad for a lot of kids who are literally dragged up by parents who think this is acceptable 😢

I can’t be the only one who was egging Fionn on to turn around and kick her back and I’m not like that at all. That’s not fair on him at all. I’d lose my tit if any of mine did that. Poor little Fionn.

Reactions: 15
Is julie set on public if we all unfollow can we look in every so often for a bit of crongu entertainment

Reactions: 5
Is julie set on public if we all unfollow can we look in every so often for a bit of crongu entertainment
Ive unfollowed her and i sent her a message too. She is a horrible horrible person for allowing that to happen. Im heartbroken over that poor child. Can you imagine what goes on behind closed doors. I bet you julie was laughing saying ah erin. 😡😡 Yea her page is public.

Reactions: 14
So Fionn and Erin are going to have a Sean and Julie relationship I guess.

That Erin is a little witch, image of her mother and how she treats her own brother.

Reactions: 7
I just saw the clip and I don’t mind Julie at all even though some things she does is questionable but that video was a disgrace , who films their child kicking the other child, mortified for her that she thought nothing of it and posted it. Like she needs to teach Erin some manners, if she’s doing that at home she’s doing that in the crèche , that’s a disgrace

Just thinking out loud here.. there’s never any sign of them candy shite bags she does be promoting unless she’s getting paid... just saying if I was a BA and getting paid to advertise something I’d be a bit more clever and throw them in the background a few days a week.. why would anyone have her promoting anything for them she’s as useless as tits to a bull

• Haha
Shame on you Julie. I’m done now. The amount of times she kicked him 😔 appalling parenting. Unfollowed and I’m unfollowing this too.

Reactions: 5
What an awful clip and to think that his mother who should be protecting him took it! Yet she will still get messages and comments to tell her what a great mother she is!? Makes me sad for a lot of kids who are literally dragged up by parents who think this is acceptable 😢
Or the comments It’s so funny!! The usual dopes. She should be reported to Instagram imagine if a man did that to a woman..

The whole poor me attitude going on about a gap in their life cause their dad isn’t around. If she was in anyway a decent mother she’d talk positively about their Dad have pictures of him for them and arrange video calls. Court aside a child should have both their parents in their life and that should be made the main focus set aside your own personal issues.

There’s days I want to strangle my ex but where my daughter is concerned I cannot fault him he’s a great dad and I make sure we maintain an amicable relationship for her so she can see her parents can get on without being with each other. I’d never be negative about him in front of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.