TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s a cute hoor, all the photos with the remote in her hand. What’s the betting that the system won’t be able to understand her after she goes back to speaking normally 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See her post saying she's home most time since march... Really??? Is she for fkn serious?????? Oh na I'm unfollowing that fkn tool now. I actually can't cope with her poor single mom routine and I hope to duck the kids family in Blaney sweep in and get rights to see their twins. They need some decent influence in their lives.

Reactions: 14
I wonder when the court case is.. I'm guessing she'll be super quiet leading up to it.. If she's smart like...
If.

Reactions: 2
See her post saying she's home most time since march... Really??? Is she for fkn serious?????? Oh na I'm unfollowing that fkn tool now. I actually can't cope with her poor single mom routine and I hope to duck the kids family in Blaney sweep in and get rights to see their twins. They need some decent influence in their lives.
You won't regret unfollowing her, I agree that the dad's family need to get involved in those kids lives. All Julie's parents have taught her is how to scam the system and be rough as duck while they dragged her up, so hopefully they'll learn manners and values from their dads family

Could Fion be any closer to the edge of that water and she zooming in on him, is that to make it look like she's close with the phone in her hand again 🤬 jesus she boils my blood
Mind the muck Fionn lol never mind don't topple in.

Now we know why the horrid person has all the sky features, because its free. And she is fearful of her safety l, why would you continue to be so shameless and reckless then.
Funny she was avoiding the TV licence man for a long time and now this.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
@PandoraRose
You won't regret unfollowing her, I agree that the dad's family need to get involved in those kids lives. All Julie's parents have taught her is how to scam the system and be rough as duck while they dragged her up, so hopefully they'll learn manners and values from their dads family
I actually feel better already. She sickens me to my stomach. The lies. The poor me bullshit. The common woman is doing so much damage to young girls who are left wondering why she can do so much as a unemployed single parent and they can't. She is making them feel like failures and iv heard that from a lot of the young mums I'd deal with thru a support network. She's causing a lot of their feelings of inadequacy and failing on a daily basis. Trying to convince them that is all for insta is quite difficult. Swear she drives us who are supporting them around the bend. So well done Julie. Well done for negatively effecting young mums mental health.

Reactions: 9
If I press the bloo butten, where the duck did the phony put on accent come from.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are families out there struggling to get food day to day let alone a sky subscription 😢

• Sad
@PandoraRose

I actually feel better already. She sickens me to my stomach. The lies. The poor me bullshit. The common woman is doing so much damage to young girls who are left wondering why she can do so much as a unemployed single parent and they can't. She is making them feel like failures and iv heard that from a lot of the young mums I'd deal with thru a support network. She's causing a lot of their feelings of inadequacy and failing on a daily basis. Trying to convince them that is all for insta is quite difficult. Swear she drives us who are supporting them around the bend. So well done Julie. Well done for negatively effecting young mums mental health.
Its not just young girls or single moms she makes feel inadequate. We have one older car between us,we shop in aldi/lidl, we both work full time, we don't really do holidays or nights away. We can afford the odd take away or treat but after overtime. We have our home but renovating bit by bit. I'm proud of what we have because we earned it. But seeing that waste of space not paying her way and getting away with it absolutely sickens me.

Reactions: 13
Its not just young girls or single moms she makes feel inadequate. We have one older car between us,we shop in aldi/lidl, we both work full time, we don't really do holidays or nights away. We can afford the odd take away or treat but after overtime. We have our home but renovating bit by bit. I'm proud of what we have because we earned it. But seeing that waste of space not paying her way and getting away with it absolutely sickens me.
And u will always have something she never will. Morals and knowing at the end of the day ye have each other and pride that ye are working hard and supporting yourselves x

Reactions: 11
And u will always have something she never will. Morals and knowing at the end of the day ye have each other and pride that ye are working hard and supporting yourselves x
Im surprised the bank dont give her a free loan so she can buy a house. She has money coming out her nose and she don't pay for nothing. She owes money to the man in the garage but yet sky collab with her. Lads im livid. She has broken every lockdown rule going. Her and sarah ugly burke. Two idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Im surprised the bank dont give her a free loan so she can buy a house. She has money coming out her nose and she don't pay for nothing. She owes money to the man in the garage but yet sky collab with her. Lads im livid. She has broken every lockdown rule going. Her and sarah ugly burke. Two idiots.
I actually hopping. I really thought about getting sky cinema cos they're doing a deal for 2 mths for €10 extra a month.. but I honestly pay enough for the rest of the channels (don't have movies but have sports) I was trying to justify it to myself, can I afford it..but would be nice for Christmas, kids would enjoy it.. and they give that gowl free subscription!!! Its galling the amount of free tit she gets for spouting utter crap and scamming the whole system. I tell ya only fools work...🤯🤬

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.