Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
Okay lads send prayers. I just realised I'm on same flight as them tomorrow 🙃. Full report will be furnished! In fact I may have a word with the Captain and possibly do a gymondo workout in the aisle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
april fools day was a few days ago hun xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
NEW THREAD TiTLE
Twinsandme #34 Humpty Dumpty had a big fall, Julie was so drunk she didn’t see Fionn fall. Bones are now broken, Paula is chain smoking, Julies on Tik Tok saying Fionn is only joking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Hansnomesmans

5C77FF3D-EE8D-4BB2-A8C1-9E98BCB2AA78.jpeg

It’s people like this absolute ass hole making Julie think the way she parents is ok,, it is far from ok it is neglect!
Oh Julie don’t worry about we threw our newborn up and down the stairs sure no harm done girl! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Letsplay24

So she’s now saying she noticed this morning when he woke that the shoulder had drooped and decided to bring him for an X-ray. But yet she missed the bus to Rancho Texas! So which is it Julie? Can’t actually keep up with her own lies she’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 47

TikToc

VIP Member
They're like fucking royalty. Coming outside the lounge to get photos with the staff. Listening to people behind me saying " they must be famous " her friend says " a bit common looking to be famous "🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Someone in her comments spelled “twinnies” as “tinnies” and said “those tinnies adore the ground you walk on”.. if she means tins of beer then yeah she’s bang on

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
So the child fell on Saturday, was hysterical. Julie had to leave him with Sean to get a large drink, even though she herself had not fallen?

She left the child in the apartment with her mother on Sunday while herself and Sean took Erin for a walk, she bitched about someone in a chemist and then she brought food back to the apartment to fionn and Sean so it looks like poor fionn was in the apartment all day, in pain while the adults took turns in watching him while the others get drunk.

They walked the child to an Irish pub and proceeded to get drunk while the child was in agony on the first night and then last night scummy Paula came in so drunk she was rolling on the floor and Julie laughing like a hyena while the poor child was trying to sleep.

If it was on EastEnders you would think it was exaggerated but these people( 2 of whom work in childcare) are proud of it!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Chippednails

VIP Member
Every single account supporting her are the exact type of ones who I would expect to support her. “Full time mammy to my 3 angles xox” type of wans
Howling…. We all know them or they are connections on Facebook 😂😂😂😂😂 also the type to do the following
1) Check in on Facebook that they are in a hospital with a cryptic post. Reply to genuine offers of concern with “ah ye know yourself can’t be saying on here what’s wrong. DM me luv”
2) Post on Facebook asking what time the local chipper opens until or if the local shopping centre is open on Sundays?
3) Post up things like they have had the worst day of their life and respond to comments with “don’t want to be sharing on here luv, DM me, too many nosey fuckers watching me page”
4) Share the most over elaborate Christmas presents on Christmas morning, like 100’s with captions like “I would do anything to give me 7 angles the best Christmas ever”
I did yes write that in a Dublin accent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I’m from there so that’s ok 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

DamollyDollx

Definitely no mom guilt here!!
Does she actually think that’s funny? Put down the phone you chav. We all make mistakes, none of us are perfect as parents but neglecting them and trying to be sarcastic about it, doesn’t sit well with me at all. My best friend is a Social Worker and I’m a Nurse. She’ll 100% be reported. You cannot give the children bare minimum and do the whole “feel sorry for me”/single mam bullshit. You’re an absolute disgrace and the amount of Mams who are in agreement with how atrociously shit you are says it all really. My Mam was a single parent, worked full time with 7 of us. Always well dressed, didn’t scrounge off the government, didn’t have phones stuck in our faces, didn’t want sympathy off people, didn’t have us plastered all over social media. You really can’t help but feel heartbroken for Fionn. I just want to take him and wrap him up in my arms. He hasn’t smiled once in any photos/videos whilst his Mam gets shitfaced most nights. I honestly have no words

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’ve always felt there was a sadness to Fionn and have always had such a soft spot for him. Erin fits in more with Julie and the mam because she is cheeky and outgoing and wild. Whereas there is a softness and a sensitivity to Fionn that they don’t understand and can’t handle or relate to. He deserves so much better the poor thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
All I will say is ye are a mighty bunch on here. I try not to judge completely off comments as we all are capable of being stupid when it comes to young kids etc but I cannot believe it took tattlers to get her to get that child seen to. And what kills me is the lying. She had only the girl with her and Sean at the beach was it yesterday? She had only the girl this morning going to the park and she had that child hidden in photos etc so they all knew he was complaining of pain not just her. I have made mistakes where I thought era it’s a small fall but I caught it within hours as the child won’t stop telling you and it’s always easier to be 100% sure. She is disgusted now as she literally has thrown money on a horrible looking holiday, from bad weather to not a bit of food shown, completely wrong time to take them as she thought she was being crabit going off season, place is flooded etc etc she will make out now it’s nothing and the “you know yourself now” shit talk will start coming out! But well done to everyone here as you try not to be so toxic when it’s kids and give the benefit of the doubt but ye would give tusla a run for their money! ❤❤❤❤ She’s a fucking disgrace, her mother is a holy show and Sean is a fucking enabler. Scum

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Graywalls

VIP Member
Nobody is disputing that what happened to Fionn was an accident but the problem is they way that things were handled after the incident, there were many red flags where Julie, Sean and Paula had to have seen there was something amiss with the 4 year old yet they chose to ignore it.

The fact that fionn was screaming and could not be soothed, that alone is a major warning sign but Julie chose to go for a drink rather than get her child the medical attention that he so badly needed.

The fact that the child was holding his hand up, we saw it from short 2 second clips, why did not of the adults notice?

The fact that the child did not want to leave the apartment, we were shown 2 instances of where Fionn was left at the hotel while Julie went for a walk and later was seen bringing food back to the room for Fionn and Sean. What 4 year old wants to stay in an apartment when there is a pool and kids club nearby?

Goodness know what the poor girl in the chemist suggested to be called a witch! Probably asked could one of the 3 adults take the child with the broken bone for medical attention....

All of these missed but blatantly obvious signs that they child was suffering were ignored, he was brought to a bar and sat on the ground and the next night had his rest interrupted by his ape of a grandmother just so the adults could enjoy their holiday is heartbreaking and Julies only method of defending herself against this is to attack people who are concerned.

Put away the phone and look after your children Julie, how many times has it been pointed out on here how those children's safety is not taken seriously enough and now we know that should an accident occur, a delay in seeking help for a child in pain may also occur!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Next thread: Poor Fionn rocked a broken collar bone for two days, while drinking and lounging were more important to Julie Haynes

• Heart
Reactions: 39

nannyg

VIP Member
Jesus I never paid yer man for the coffee and a robin flew in and pulled a tenner from its arse feathers and gave it to yer man, shur he was a hundred years old god love him! Yeah Julie make up something new will ya ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Heidi88

VIP Member
What marketing manager thought "Who should we get to advertise the Van Gogh immersive exhibit...Ah yes Julie Haynes. Beacon of culture and art!".

I say she doesnt even know a single piece of Van Gogh's art. It makes no sense whatsover and shows these influencers will sell anything once they get their fee. She will be more insterested in the pub next door.

• Haha
Apologies for my language..

But what an absolute cunt of a mother .. how can every one of us see that fionn was injured and in pain.. but his own fucking mother goes for a drink and continues the holiday... neglect that is... and I certainly do not say that lightly...

Julie you are fucking scum... shame on you.

That poor bleedin kid is breaking my heart 😞