Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those eyebrows are shocking! Why’s she making a big deal on the dolls. All girls strip their dolls, it’s a doll. Why’s she making it into something more than that. And I love how she arranged the dolls for the stories.

Reactions: 14
She definitely arranged those dolls to be like that. And yeah a child having naked Barbie’s strewn about isn’t that odd at all why is she making it something it’s not. Weirdo.

Reactions: 9
Why is she getting his hair cut so much when he hates it? I don’t understand it. Let it grow a bit he doesn’t need a skinhead cut all the time.
I was wondering this too. I’ve a 6 year old who’s on the spectrum. He’s grand now getting his hair cut but was a big issue for the first few years. He always looked so cute with it done but I would always leave it until we really had to go. No way would I be putting him through it unnecessarily. But then I wasn’t struggling for content and wanting peoples sympathy cos we’d had a loss 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Looking at tea spill and the answers sent in, these instahuns are in for a big shock. People are seeing through them. This one is a liar through and through. She can’t go on much further. There is nothing relatable or funny about her. The next week or whatever with the holidays is going to be worse than an episode of Eastenders. 🤭

Reactions: 13
I will be so uncomfortable this wk watching her & her mother drink all day & night long & leave Sean minding the kids

Reactions: 7
Sean already feels dejected about the whole thing, any time she shows him he’s saying how he’s not looking forward to going. I’d say he’d sooner stay at home but cares too much about his niece and nephew to leave them with the two drunks. He probably feels duty bound to be there.

Reactions: 24
I was wondering this too. I’ve a 6 year old who’s on the spectrum. He’s grand now getting his hair cut but was a big issue for the first few years. He always looked so cute with it done but I would always leave it until we really had to go. No way would I be putting him through it unnecessarily. But then I wasn’t struggling for content and wanting peoples sympathy cos we’d had a loss 🙄🙄🙄
My boy is also autistic, and we have him going around like a fifth member of the Beatles before he gets his head shaved , and repeat, so he can get as long as possible between enduring a haircut

Reactions: 4
Okay lads send prayers. I just realised I'm on same flight as them tomorrow 🙃. Full report will be furnished! In fact I may have a word with the Captain and possibly do a gymondo workout in the aisle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Okay lads send prayers. I just realised I'm on same flight as them tomorrow 🙃. Full report will be furnished! In fact I may have a word with the Captain and possibly do a gymondo workout in the aisle!
Oh no is it too late for a refund 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant wait for this 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You have my sympathies 🤗On a happier note, can’t wait to have a full rundown of the drama 👍🏻 Don’t forget to ask for a selfie with the superstar.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will have read here and be on her best behavior.

Reactions: 5
You'll hear them in the airport bar before you see them or maybe they are going to do a Burp on it and go to the Aspire lounge. Either way wherever there is alcohol you will find them there. Imagine if you are in any of her stories while she's waiting for her flight 😂😂😂
Never mind, you are going to be fully entertained in Cork airport tomorrow 🍿🍿🍿
Have a great holiday and safe travels.

Hope you get to use your gymondo app on the flight, you know its a game changer when you can't get to the gym and if you don't get the workout in it's game over 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Drinking from the moment the bags are checked in.
Then a 106 year old air steward who finds a robin trapped onboard.
Shur god help us.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the bar open again? I flew a couple of weeks ago, the shop and the bar were closed, shelves in the dutyfree half empty!!!

Are ye going to the same resort?

Have a great time 😎

Reactions: 3
She’s actually telling us how a dog would be feeling whilst wearing a manky or ripped shirt can’t see which one it is but come on content about the poxy dog 🥱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.