Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing the first thing Julie does is go to reception to record the child injurying himself and probably filled out an accident report form. Couple of days later she finally takes the child to hospital for the liability she’s going to file as soon as she’s home. €€€€€€€€ That’s all the Haynes think of & she’ll sue the hotel now and Love Holidays for the child injurying himself. I’m sure fraudster Paula is instructing her on what ti do. They’re so concerned about the child they all duck off to Rancho Texas for the day. They’re a holy disgrace.

Definitely her or a group of Corkonians close to her. I noticed very select also about posting about Sineads curvy style. I answered loads of those question boxes naming Sinead and they never post replies. Plus I’ve messaged loads of times asking how they know Julie isn’t on benefits and no response.
I’d disagree with teaspill being her, they seem to have a vendetta against Shannen Joyce. Unless it’s now a case of keep your friends close and enemies closer

Reactions: 10
I think you’s could be right about tea spill. I send in that shannen Joyce was my least favourite and it wasn’t shared 🤨

Reactions: 1
I was just gonna say that 😂 it probably is
Doubt it he’s as thick as duck.

I reckon she will say something happened this morning. She won’t say it’s from Saturday because that would just open a world of backlash. People are stupid but ignoring a child in pain is something even the most idiotic people can’t ignore

Reactions: 9
I think pages like Tea Spill etc are not really taken seriously anymore not since bloggers unveiled was outed as a troll and they had good enough info. I think here is actually getting far more attention. People come on for a nose when the huns cry trolls but then their eyes are opened to all the shite that actually goes on.

As for this tit show of a holiday and that poor little boy , in the words of herself...."nah, nah I'm gone "

Edit:typos

Reactions: 11
I think our posts will appear when people google her, so keep posting. Def include something about the holiday neglect in next thread title !!!

Why is she bursting with pride - I don’t understand, well suppose the poor boy endured the suffering since Saturday, god love him, he’s the sweetest little boy.

Let’s see will tea spill feature this sad sad episode

Reactions: 12
The comments on tic tok 😂😂😂 that poor kid. I broke my collar bone was on a chair in a&e for 8 hours in agony

Reactions: 5
I fell on water in my kitchen once, had the tiniest hairline fracture in my elbow and I did not sleep a wink til I went to a and e the next day

Reactions: 4
Next thread: Poor Fionn rocked a broken collar bone for two days, while drinking and lounging were more important to Julie Haynes

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Fionn fell off a wall and they continued to have a ball. Not until the hospital was no more optional!

Reactions: 15
I’m worried for Fionn. I hope they keep him in their sights. Imagine if he slipped in the pool he would get into awful difficulty with only one arm. What a shower of embarrassments they have all proven themselves to be.

Reactions: 20
I take it back. I obviously gave the 3 adults more credit than they deserved. The poor kid! I can’t believe the way she just got on with the ho
Thoseliday without him. Medical centres are so easy to access abroad. There’s no justifiable reason for leaving it until today and only then because she missed the bus. Let’s see all the wans tell her what a great mother she is now😡
Those "wans" will still lick her ass cos they are just as stupid as she is!

Reactions: 5
Going by her latest tik tok she doesn't give a tit she should be so ashamed of herself. Acting like its a joke just to rise tattlers what a sad excuse of a mother she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.