Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a disgrace, posting tiktoks and spending her time being crispy in the comments instead of, I dunno, maybe minding her child?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah lads I can see the big scowly head on her in the new stories but can’t play sound cos I’m getting the kids asleep!!!!! 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the stuff she puts out for the world to see, imagine whags actually going on behind the scenes 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 17
There is no defending this. Even if she came on and said omg I didn’t know I’m disgusted at myself

But again zero care factor zero consequence

Reactions: 7
I’d say they’re all after having a big row, probably all blaming each other. The mother and Sean are nowhere to be seen today. Holiday from hell indeed. Lucky they got it “for nothing”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So true hahah she was off with ER and had to turn back when they missed the bus
Why wasn't Fionn with her in her attempt to go to Rancho Texas, oh ya I forgot he was back in the room in agony and being ignored. She's one selfish b!tch

Reactions: 20
Omg this is a carcrash 😮💨 I say you could cut the atmosphere with a knife in that apartment, it was too early season to go first of all not much activity around the place. You’d think herself and the twins would get showered and cosy watch some tv, for the day that was in it and start fresh tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw someone on tiktok comment that if it was in a creche and the staff didn’t do anything they’d be caught out for neglect. 100% no doubt about it. I work in a creche and the fear that would be running through me after that type of fall is unmatched. Constantly thinking what if something has happened to a child in my care and I didn’t look after them properly. If she even had the child lift his arm above his head she’d have seen it was tender and he couldn’t do it

Reactions: 24
Wait until she has a proper read here later. We'll all be in for questioning in the garda station on Friday morning and there will be threats of solicitors letters going in all directions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd say she had to go back to the room because the mother and Sean are pissed with the way they are being portrayed and nothing to do with the fact she needed a break from everything, yet went on her phone talking to the trolls as she calls them.

Reactions: 10
She's posted on her insta grid he's on her Instagram stories and she's made a tiktok. She's definitely got her priorities right.

Reactions: 6
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.

Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
april fools day was a few days ago hun xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She like a wild cat backed into a corner….spittin’ fire and piss, this is classic scumbag, firing insults when she knows she’s in the wrong… no doubt the Merry Widow is at the bar and the doormat is either minding the twins or on his way to the airport!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Julie can give out criticism all day long about people (pharmacists, tradesmen etc) but she can't take any at all...even though it's all valid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She will play the troll card now always does when she’s in the wrong. everyone will be sharing her story feeling sorry for her.

Her reply’s are absolutely shocking. I’ve no words

it was clear the child showed distress over the last few days even if he didn’t verbally express it.
he may have a high pain threshold but it was visibly clear he was in discomfort and something wasn’t right.
if strangers noticed and we only saw a snippet what was he like the rest of the time.

showing genuine concern for a child’s well-being isn’t trolling.
If I was her id be more concerned that I failed to notice my child was hurt and let it go on for 2 solid days.
we all make mistakes but it was clear as day something wasn’t right With him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.