Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the comments she made saying he was hysterical in reception and everytime she’d appear he’d get worse, YES BECAUSE HE WANTS YOUR ATTENTION AND COMFORT. I travel alone as a single parent there has been falls and accidents along the way but the carry on of her drinking missing the bus etc just no excuse, there is 3 adults she didn’t have to bundle ER into a taxi on her own and go the hospital. I wouldn’t say there is a screed of travel insurance between them.

Reactions: 20
His mother finally took him to get his arm/hand checked and filmed the on the way back in taxi with his arm in a sling with the caption ‘this just happened’. Well that’s a lie as she had it on stories on Saturday how upset he was when he fell. Dressing your kids in matching outfits for the gram is more important obviously!!
We’ve seen his hand in her stories the past few days looking limp and frankly not right. Loads of people here commented on it. The poor thing. I can’t wait to here her spin on the story. She’s and f’n disgrace. Those poor kids, dragged up. What hope to they have.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She only brought him because she missed the bus and the weather is probably dull

Reactions: 14
I don't believe 3 adults left the poor child over 24hrs without being seen to by a medical professional. What absolute cunts and that Paula is a bleeping disgrace. Who goes all inclusive and spends nights out in the pub!!

Reactions: 13
I don't believe 3 adults left the poor child over 24hrs without being seen to by a medical professional. What absolute cunts and that Paula is a bleeping disgrace. Who goes all inclusive and spends nights out in the pub!!
Try 3 days not 24 hours 🙉

Reactions: 16
Apologies for my language..

But what an absolute bleep of a mother .. how can every one of us see that fionn was injured and in pain.. but his own bleeping mother goes for a drink and continues the holiday... neglect that is... and I certainly do not say that lightly...

Julie you are bleeping scum... shame on you.

That poor bleedin kid is breaking my heart 😞

Reactions: 38
Omg the poor child has a broken collar bone and has been like that the past 2 days while they prioritised drinking , that's neglect ,some one mentioned it would be a bit Praia de Luiz with them on this holiday earlier in the thread god they weren't far off

Reactions: 19
You can see now him playing air hockey with Sean it’s the same arm , the right arm ! For everyone confused by selfie mode!

poor little man with a broken collar bone. How dare she not listen to him when it happened on Saturday 😡 and says I went to get a large drink 😡😡 your child needs you Julie, he was acting up on front of you! this was posted before she said he took a little fall wonder did he fall off the wall whilst she’s on the phone

AB101153-C44C-4B98-AA97-9BD6613F62B2.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The answer to that would be the merry widow and mejoolie if she could get someone to relieve her of her babysitting duties 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ohh no fear the Thorn missed out on the Dolphins at Rancho Texas, obviously grandma Haynes is after bringing her. Poor Fionn and she pretending to be all about him again with a pint in her hand I’d say.

holy tit, that must have been some fall/impact to do that. Could only imagine the pain of that.

No Julie I think he’s happy cos his arm Was seen to 🙄
He must of put his arms out straight to save himself, my niece did that before as a toddler she climbed up and went over the back of the couch and broke her collar bone.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ that poor child must have been in agony that's so sad, 😭 she could easily come up with a story like he took the fall on Saturday and then broke his collarbone today when it's clear he's been injured the last few days.

Reactions: 7
No wonder the boy is happy, got seen to and prob some proper medication and they're actually being nice to him too. That's why he's happy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omfg my lad broke his collar bone coming off a bouncy castle a few years ago I immediately thought he had done damage to his neck the way he was holding himself straight to a and e with him and I was on my own with 3 other kids at the fuckin time, how that poor little fella has slept or anything I don’t know 💔 my heart is broken for him, all three of those adults are a fuckin disgrace 😡 there is simply no excuse 😡

Reactions: 19
I said earlier today it looked like his collarbone. I could see that from a couple of clips.

Child is smiling because finally he was listened to.

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe he had a broken collar bone and she was complaining about his crying and left him to get a drink. This is an issue for Tusla and I don’t say that lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I cannot believe he had a broken collar bone and she was complaining about his crying and left him to get a drink. This is an issue for Tusla and I don’t say that lightly.
Didn't she also say on SATURDAY when he fell that you know yourself if we were at home you would just not pay any attention to him screaming... something like that... stupid duck god forgive me cursing like that

@Alucia you are great with the tech stuff.. can u post her talking on Saturday when it happened when she left the child to go have a drink.. thanks.. if you can xx

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She’s a bleeping disgrace and doesn’t deserve those kids! Poor little man I’m going mad for him 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.