Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually think the smart reply’s make her look anything other than a scumbag on tic tok, Julie you are a fukn disgrace, your mother is a drunken disgrace and your brother must be as thick as tit to put up with both of you. I do hope social services come knocking because there is every need for them to do so.. 👊🏻

Reactions: 26
Going by her latest tik tok she doesn't give a tit she should be so ashamed of herself. Acting like its a joke just to rise tattlers what a sad excuse of a mother she is.
I think she is snapping over the sunburn comment and she reacted by thinking she's smart with that Tiktok. She's almost hissing in temper !!

Reactions: 19
Vile nasty dragged up piece of shite is all she is
How long before her manager gets onto her and she gets a talking down
Shame on her
I’d say she is brave now and full of drink
So you didn’t notice but the whole internet did
Mother of the year

Reactions: 14
What’s she saying in the TikTok? Can’t put sound on or my partner will give out about my bitching 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie now is not the time for jokes or making light. You are an embarrassment and you’re only embarrassing yourself further.

Reactions: 15
She is fuming that she has been caught out and is replying smartly being a keyboard warrior. It’s a good hard slap across the face she needs & a visit from a social worker. Those children need outside support.

Reactions: 16
What’s she saying in the TikTok? Can’t put sound on or my partner will give out about my bitching 😂😂
She said she had loads of cocktails and that his sunburn was so bad they actually had to take skin off her arse for him. Then the snarkie thanks for reminding me and I'm off for more cocktails.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
NEW THREAD TiTLE
Twinsandme #34 Humpty Dumpty had a big fall, Julie was so drunk she didn’t see Fionn fall. Bones are now broken, Paula is chain smoking, Julies on Tik Tok saying Fionn is only joking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So she’s now saying she noticed this morning when he woke that the shoulder had drooped and decided to bring him for an X-ray. But yet she missed the bus to Rancho Texas! So which is it Julie? Can’t actually keep up with her own lies she’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 47
She wouldn't reply to people like that on insta, does she think because the name is different people don't know it's her. It's not possible the poor pet did not cry while they changed his top and if he didnt that's even worse because to me it shows he's too scared or neglected to cry about it. My husband a big strong man was in tears and made me cut off his t-shirt when it happened him.
Why do I get the impression that they were all telling him to be a big boy and to be strong and brave. He was probably too afraid to admit how painful it was or else he wouldn’t be a big strong boy

• Sad
Reactions: 32
And on Q here come the tears. So was it fine Julie was he using his hand and arm as normal or was it hanging?

So she’s now saying she noticed this morning when he woke that the shoulder had drooped and decided to bring him for an X-ray. But yet she missed the bus to ranch’s Texas! So which is it Julie? Can’t actually keep up with her own lies she’s a disgrace.
Exactly

Reactions: 8
You can tell she’s raging she’s been caught out and is trying to act the big man
Does she think she’s sticking it to people by being such a smart arse? All she’s doing how stupid and low class she is. She’d look far better if she just put her hands up and said she waited too long and is embarrassed

Reactions: 11
I’ve no words after reading all that.
I literally can’t believe what I read or seen.
If she’s not reported I’ll be even more shocked!
She has shown herself to be the biggest scum bag going. And Sean and her mam are close behind. I actually thought they’d have a bit of sense.

Reactions: 11
You thought he was using both hands Julie ‘cause you’re cross eyed from the gatt you bint! Someone message daddy McGinn and tell him check out the socials of Bad mom of the century….fuk I’d nearly record it and send it on to him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice all the Huns calling people Karen for actually pointing out she neglected her kid look about 12 and their pics are covered in Snapchat filters.

Reactions: 16
So she’s now saying she noticed this morning when he woke that the shoulder had drooped and decided to bring him for an X-ray. But yet she missed the bus to Rancho Texas! So which is it Julie? Can’t actually keep up with her own lies she’s a disgrace.
So true hahah she was off with ER and had to turn back when they missed the bus

Reactions: 8
Yet every photo and video before the sling he is using one arm one hand and the videos are there clear for strangers to see on the internet that his arm was seriously injured

Reactions: 15
You didn’t “cop” it, but you were going to Rancho Texas this morning only you missed the bus… pull the other one ffs

Reactions: 10
Her dad must be spinning in his grave at the way his grandson has been mistreated the past few days 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.