Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Someone commented on the tiktok is that from the fall saturday and someone came back saying no as he wouldve been in agony. Do they not realiase what a shitty mother Julie is? Matted hair, sun burn, prioritising drink over kids, clear favourtism of one child over the other, cursing like a sailor in front of them...the list goes on and on

Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The thing is it’s just another thing in a long line of ignoring Fionn’s ailments. Only a few weeks back she was caught out for letting his asthma get so bad, yet she blamed the doctor instead of herself for giving him an inhaler made for a baby and still giving him dairy.

The child was scalded on the first day of holidays and she made out it was his fault for being a boy, instead of taking some responsibility there also. And now this. I think she had only two or three few second clips up of Fionn yesterday and yet it was clear to all here that something was up with him. He also seemed to have been up in the room all day and not in the form for going anywhere. Julie needs to cop on. It’s not endearing or funny to act like a total dope. And then posting a grid post moments after her meltdown so the comments from the other chavs praising her can come rolling in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
All the activities are given her a break you absolute fool. Child neglect is what’s visible here and three adults under the influence of alcohol minding two children. Everyone on the internet could see her child’s arm hanging and the sorrow on his little face.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Young kids are such hard work on holidays. It’s not the same as chilling at home or down at the mobile home where you can let them have that bit more freedom and have the trust of others to help keep an eye on them. Every time I go away with mine I come back in need of being sectioned and swear I’ll never do it again. Lovely memories in time but it does wither you when you’ve small ones. Imo they either needed to go on a drinking holiday just themselves or park all that and make it special for the kids. The two don’t mesh well together unless it’s a few drinks in the eve when kids are in bed. I don’t think they’re cut out for it

• Heart

EON2021

I don't usually post... as sometimes I think some opinions are an over reaction.

But fuck me... ye were right. And hopefully it was because of ye... She FINALLY got the poor boy seen to.

I remember my child getting sick in Lanzarote before... during a bank holiday, where EVERYWHERE was closed. We were like "Challenge Anneka" going North South East and West of the Island to find a doctor and chemist to get sorted. Worried sick... and a pint was the last thing on my mind. I wasn't getting pissed and row row rowing my boat on a inflatable pool toy. My child got sorted that day.

Poor Fionn, hope he has a great time for the rest of his holiday, and they feckin cop on. 💔

• Heart

Molly83

This has actually pissed me off… accidents happen and children get hurt but to leave him in pain all this time and then come on and show us HER “tears” 🤬🤬🤬 What about poor fíonn and his tears Julie????????

She’s making it all about herself. I’m sure she’ll be back in the hotel getting herself a large drink pretty soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 27

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can’t believe she had to be shamed into getting him medical attention. It took her 2 days to sober up enough to take her child to the hospital. She is the worst of the worst for parenting. The tears then would you go away and get lost. Neglectful bitch

• Sad
  • Angry

Letsplay24

Fionn and the thorn don’t need recovery certs or pcr tests as they are under 12 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I’ve a different surname to my children I’ve traveled plenty of times alone with them, I just bring their birth certs with me in case it’s queried but it never has. I’ve certainly never gone to a solicitor to get any approval, she’s such a drama queen!

• Heart

Chippednails

VIP Member
That poor baby suffered for how many days?? I’m so so sad for him 😔
Since Saturday apparently. What a sham of a mother. I know sometimes we don’t know if kids are sick or injuried etc. if no signs and nobody is perfect but this was so obvious to anyone watching. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself and those two other twats she’s with too. Dragged up the lot of them 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry

FloggingMolly

And the way she was hiding him in photos /videos recently as not to show his body she CLEARLY knew her son was injured and didn't want to show him incase anyone notice .Didn't want to upset her weekend to take him to be checked - not one of the 3 adults took the time to have him seen. I think this tops it for me with her , deffo unfollow.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Some may not agree with me, but I honestly feel in this case they are as bad as her. If it was my sister I would have told her sort her act out and get the poor child seen to m.
The brother seems a bit spaced and the mother is too busy getting locked and making a complete show of herself. There isn’t a right one among them.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
I hope she feels extremely guilty. Fuck sake I’ve never messaged an influencer before but I’m so tempted to message her and tell her she is a complete disgrace
I mean she’s only going to the hospital as she missed the bus to Rancho Texas. Poor misfortunate child.

Reactions: 26

marymac19

VIP Member
She's livid and shaking with temper in the last tiktok she's making a complete idiot of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
I didn't think Julie could stoop any lower but wow she's proved us all wrong 😨 anyone who allows this woman to do the afterschool drop off pick up etc from that creche should reconsider who they leave their child with. That poor little boy must have been in agony the last few days I'm distraught after seeing this unfold the last few days 😢

• Sad

fluffycookie

When I posted yesterday about Fionns arm I was hoping I was wrong 😔 Seeing her stories this morning my heart hurts for him. I'm sorry but if you prioritise alcohol over your children you shouldn't have them! I'm a mother but I have no living children and to see her not give two fucks I am furious. How in gods name does it take strangers on the Internet to see your child is seriously hurt. Time for people in Julie's life to have a serious fucking talk with her but what we've seen with her mother on this holiday that clearly won't happen with her. Fucking alcoholics the lot of them!

• Heart
  • Sad

nannyg

VIP Member
Does she actually think the smart reply’s make her look anything other than a scumbag on tic tok, Julie you are a fukn disgrace, your mother is a drunken disgrace and your brother must be as thick as shit to put up with both of you. I do hope social services come knocking because there is every need for them to do so.. 👊🏻

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
When I ever get home from a holiday which has been a long time I go into the foetal position rocking for 2 weeks trying to figure out how in earth my kids who act Reasonably normal when at home turned into absolute animals who would throw shit at you and hiss if you looked wrong at them on the holiday! We went on many a sun holiday and it was a meal , crazy golf or whatever arcade shite, kids night and a drink in the room. Never had a drink by day. Off to the fucking water parks, the wildlife parks and anything else the bastards wanted 😂😂😂 but they were always our top priority. No matter what we did we were the worst parents to them ever so you can’t win. But I swear getting dolled up and going up to the town instead of the kids activities is low and what is Paula smoking!! Looks like she stuck her hand in a socket

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
Well lads, the twins were very well behaved. Not a whinge out of them. Herself was loud but I think she winds them up to the point she makes them cry. Airport is jammed. So sorry nothing major to report. I'm staying near them, so will journey to their hotel and see how things are going 😎😎

• Haha