Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this bleeping serious is she actually replying to people being a smart arse? I’m not on tictoc but duck me she’s an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 15
Probably drunk again.

I would be mortified if that was my child. I’ve gone to the vet quicker with my dog

Reactions: 17
She wouldn't reply to people like that on insta, does she think because the name is different people don't know it's her. It's not possible the poor pet did not cry while they changed his top and if he didnt that's even worse because to me it shows he's too scared or neglected to cry about it. My husband a big strong man was in tears and made me cut off his t-shirt when it happened him.

Reactions: 14
No wonder fionn is a nervous wreck of a child imagine living with vulgar Julie and bully Erin. I cant imagine how he feels inside she is disgusting to not even be one small bit embarrassed or ashamed leaving your child days with a broken collar bone. I cant there's kids taken off parents for less

Definitely no mom guilt here!!
Does she actually think that’s funny? Put down the phone you chav. We all make mistakes, none of us are perfect as parents but neglecting them and trying to be sarcastic about it, doesn’t sit well with me at all. My best friend is a Social Worker and I’m a Nurse. She’ll 100% be reported. You cannot give the children bare minimum and do the whole “feel sorry for me”/single mam bullshit. You’re an absolute disgrace and the amount of Mams who are in agreement with how atrociously tit you are says it all really. My Mam was a single parent, worked full time with 7 of us. Always well dressed, didn’t scrounge off the government, didn’t have phones stuck in our faces, didn’t want sympathy off people, didn’t have us plastered all over social media. You really can’t help but feel heartbroken for Fionn. I just want to take him and wrap him up in my arms. He hasn’t smiled once in any photos/videos whilst his Mam gets shitfaced most nights. I honestly have no words

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine being a brand and working with her. What does it say about your brand

Reactions: 25
Omg the comments from her. She obviously doesn’t know what else to say. To be proud to say bad moms club etc to the world tell me there’s defo a few screws loose there.

Imagine being a brand and working with her. What does it say about your brand
I’d be happy to message any brand she promotes to ask why they associate themselves with her.

Reactions: 22
She's livid and shaking with temper in the last tiktok she's making a complete idiot of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The latest video. Chav central again!! Be there awhile taking your head out of your ass firstly, Julie never mind the skin. The sunburn was bad enough. And the fact you can’t come on and address that it was entirely your fault and that you feel awful, says it all really. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is SNAPPING people are copping on its from the fall and been sunburnt she wasn't bringing him absolute bleep

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.