Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is poor fionns hand ok? In the video he seemed to be holding it up in the picture it seems a bit swollen to me? Maybe that's what he hurt in the fall yesterday?

Reactions: 2
It looks like the only brought hand luggage so a bottle of suncream was a no go ( she could have put it in smaller bottles). They were more interested in z listing it in the Aspire lounge to even think of buying it airside. As someone said its expensive to buy it on hols so unless Sean buys it there will be no suncream on those kids. The merry widow looks happy enough to fry herself so she doesn't need it either. So, that leaves Mejoolie to pretend she's a responsible parent and put suncream on the kids but that won't happen.

Reactions: 9
Erin seems to have new shoes to match each outfit and fion in the one pair of dirty runners again, they are only cheap ones from pennies but she could have picked up a few pairs for him and Erin sunburned aswell Jesus that's awful

Reactions: 16
If they all get home alive it’ll be a miracle. I’m actually kinda worried about the kids with the three stooges minding them. It’s all very benefits street goes abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only time I ever would drink on hols was one at lunch in the afternoon while they had a nap. Otherwise a couple at dinner that evening. We were always back to the apt and sometimes we might sit on the balcony when they were asleep and have one, though that could just as easily be a cuppa. Even now mine are teens and while I feel more comfortable in the evening we are too busy during the day to even think of drink. Julie has enough disposable cash. She should be making the kids are priority on that holiday and piss off with her friends if she wants to spend her time drunk/

Reactions: 8
That holiday wasn’t worth what they paid for it.
also disgraceful how burnt the kids are and there seems to be something going on with fionn which she’s trying to hide. Prob has no travel insurance etc so waiting till she gets home to sort it.

That poor child is burned alive! They have the mentality that they want to look like they were on a holiday but not at the expense of exposing a 4 year old to cancer, it's so sad that there are 3 adults and only 2 children yet both children have been burned and fionn appears to be injured

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That holiday wasn’t worth what they paid for it.
also disgraceful how burnt the kids are and there seems to be something going on with fionn which she’s trying to hide. Prob has no travel insurance etc so waiting till she gets home to sort it.
Ya just looked at the video there again of the twins walking and his right hand seems odd. They prob fell over him when they were locked or something

Reactions: 2
The poor child. He is so gorgeous and innocent looking. There is a lot of people who would love a child and she has an adorable boy whom she neglects

Dylan oaks.. is that the new Daniel Wellington 😅😅🙄 everyone was peddling Daniel Wellington one time and now it's all Dylan oaks. Tacky looking bar chains.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.