Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what has she done/not done to Erin roses hair. Looks like she just got dragged out of bed. Don’t think she had them last night, so I’d say her mam doesn’t go near her with a brush. All I can see is a head of knots on the poor child.

Reactions: 2
If you got Covid AFTER your last booster your recovery cert would have the better expiration for travel, I got boosted in Nov. Got covid in Feb. My recovery cert lasts til Sept/Oct where as my vaccine/booster cert expires June. So that may be why she’s using those certs.

Reactions: 4
If you got Covid AFTER your last booster your recovery cert would have the better expiration for travel, I got boosted in Nov. Got covid in Feb. My recovery cert lasts til Sept/Oct where as my vaccine/booster cert expires June. So that may be why she’s using those certs.
Yep similar here 1 kid didn't get booster and will leave it till recovery cert runs out

So they’re going for the all you can eat and drink buffet for €25 each at the airport, be lingers getting on the plane

Sorry €22

Last edited:
  • Wow
So they’re going for the all you can eat and drink buffet for €25 each at the airport, be lingers getting on the plane

Sorry €22
I honestly doubt she'd have paid that, she tagged few on it wondering is it another ad she didnt declare.

Although good few glasses on the table I would imagine they'd do their best to make back the €120 plus they'd want make it worth their while IF they paid.
I'd be disgusted if I saw them when I went in

Reactions: 5
What marketing manager thought "Who should we get to advertise the Van Gogh immersive exhibit...Ah yes Julie Haynes. Beacon of culture and art!".

I say she doesnt even know a single piece of Van Gogh's art. It makes no sense whatsover and shows these influencers will sell anything once they get their fee. She will be more insterested in the pub next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They're like bleeping royalty. Coming outside the lounge to get photos with the staff. Listening to people behind me saying " they must be famous " her friend says " a bit common looking to be famous "🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
They're like bleeping royalty. Coming outside the lounge to get photos with the staff. Listening to people behind me saying " they must be famous " her friend says " a bit common looking to be famous "🤣
Doing the lords work thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what's the story with the lounge? Do you to pay to get in or be a VIP like Julie?

Reactions: 2
Paula looks particularly glassy eyed. Sean keeps taking kids to loo. Waiting for herself to make an entrance!

Reactions: 11
That's definitely not an executive lounge - god I'd be furious if I paid or used an airline card to go in there for a bit of peace and quiet or to catch up on work and that motley crew were in there. Feet on the seats and taytos thrown all over the place. Chav-tastic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just wondering - I think she was saying recovery cert for herself too? So she isn’t vaccinated? Haven’t been watching her long enough….

Love to know why she didn’t (genuine reason or tinfoil hat) - each to their own and not looking for general discussion, just lobe to know her reason IF she didn’t. My money is shed be in the 5G brigade 😂😂
Maybe she felt she didnt need it simply by trusting that her immune system would do what its supposed to do, not everyone is "in the 5G brigade" if they didnt take it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So what's the story with the lounge? Do you to pay to get in or be a VIP like Julie?
The lounge is usually €25 ( pre Covid) Everyone does it now as it’s better value if you want to have a few drinks.

What marketing manager thought "Who should we get to advertise the Van Gogh immersive exhibit...Ah yes Julie Haynes. Beacon of culture and art!".

I say she doesnt even know a single piece of Van Gogh's art. It makes no sense whatsover and shows these influencers will sell anything once they get their fee. She will be more insterested in the pub next door.
I nearly choked when I saw this! Sure she will never set foot inside the door of it 😂

Reactions: 3
They're getting their money's worth anyway. Possibly make a grand entrance as most people have boarded now. Any plane drama I'll report once we land. I'm a bit of a disappointment really. I was hoping I'd have more to report. Let's hope we have a bit of drama 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.