Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
If perfect strangers can see in a few videos and photos that the child’s arm wasn’t right versus 3 grown adults who are with the child in person then something is wrong. Everyone knows what a grumpy kid looks like and in all those glimpses she shared it was obvious he wasn't right. And if you go through comments here you will see most people recognising that nobody gets it right all of the time. BUT there is a high difference between not realising something not obvious & choosing to IGNORE it. Yes she brings the kids places (most people do) but it’s to escape her house, normality etc. No point bringing the kids out and arriving home to no food for school lunches the next morning which she oftens tells. These things never happen once or occasionally they seem to be part of how she runs her life.

Reactions: 22
Jesus
I’m shocked by the split online
Everyone here bar one (stalker /fan) of Julie thinks it was horrific what she did

then her Instagram post everyone giving her all the support
I don’t get it
She is flat out deleting comments I have no doubt, I had a look at her IG there and I saw people that I know, good decent people supporting her and telling her she is doing a great job. She isn't. The only good thing she did was to finally get him seen to.

Reactions: 10
So handy she got chatting to a nurse at the pool yesterday and Fionn was playing with her kid not a bother. Looked very different last night holding his arm🤔
So convenient wasn’t it 🫣 I’d say that nurse is as real as the Easter Bunny 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus
Everyone here bar one (stalker /fan) of Julie thinks it was horrific what she did

I don’t get it
Literally came on to say there's 163 people who are telling her she's an amazing mammy and duck the haters. The child has a broken collar bone it could happen to anyone but she by choice decided not to bring him to the doctors sorry but no that's not for actions of an amazing mother and God help the world if that's what we are measured by

Reactions: 14
What a passive aggressive b***h this one is. Posting stories of her tik tok account getting smart

I’m fuming watching this one spill out the lies. No mention of fionn this morning
It’s sad she’s more concerned about Instagram content than a kid with a clearly broken collarbone. Maybe if the adults drank less when in charge of young children the kids would be safer. Accidents can happen yes but there’s a level of responsibility involved as well. The mother drunk every night and kids trying to sleep. Those kids see nothing but the inside of pubs and foul language which adults think is acceptable. Sad really

Reactions: 23
Also, she deliberately kept that child off her insta all weekend barely showing him yet its a montage tonight because she's getting attention from the poor little mites broken collarbone 🤬🤬 Julie once again using her children's most vulnerable moments to make it all about her and the gram 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Abandoned single mam my hole.
I've been browsing through her saved stories.He was a casual shag that she hardly knew and shackled up with.Being the usual responsible Julie contraception didn't happen.Knocked up 5 minutes in.He is common,feckless,vulgar and dog rough.No decent man would associate with her.On her last trip to Australia she was doing an Insta Video (saved to see)about the Bush.He kept making lewd comments about her bush🙄
🙄Those kids are SO blessed that he isn't part of their lives.She is doing enough emotional damage on her own! Many single mothers raise amazing,strong,resilient,independent children.They don't taint them by projecting their own bullshit onto them."Daddy didn't want you" is a lovely blow to the developing self esteem

Reactions: 12
Jesus

I don’t get it
Then there’s insta huns *looking at you sincerely chelsey and danni the mammy* who just comment/share this posts just to gain more followers
Poor Fionn I’m glad he’s wrapped up and hopefully has pain now. It’s a tough one (as people here had noticed straight away) but from my experience I did have a broken wrist a week before I realised and I’m an adult able to express pain etc

Reactions: 5
She’s got nobody to blame but herself. She is their primary caregiver and I don’t buy it that she didn’t realise it was broken for two days. Ok you might not know for sure, but there is NO way that child wasn’t in a lot of obvious pain and discomfort the last two days. And that should have been the cue to get him medical attention. She’d be better off staying off social media now - she’s making it far worse.
She tells Instagram.minhte by minute of her crappy life but over the past two days had not even said, I'm a bit worried about his arm, I'm. Watching him too see if he's using it, I'm. Debating whether to go doc... She just completely ignored the fact the child's arm was limp and hoped it would go away until she was made aware it was obvious to everybody the poor child was in pain.. Even in. That post this morning about the vibes 🙄 his poor little face he looks like he's rocking to comfort himself

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm heart broken for the poor child. Granted she's a gowl of a mother a long time but this is bleeping seriously neglectful 😥 Imagine the atmosphere in that apartment then to add to their misery

Reactions: 6
There has been no element to this holiday that has been suitable for kids or has had kids in mind whatsoever. They only went with the kids club so they could dump them there while they all drink their holes off. Have they even brought them anywhere apart from an Irish pub and bingo? The one attempt to bring Erin anywhere and she missed the bus. They’d have been better off at home with whoever is minding the dog

Reactions: 20
Mammy must be still in her rowing boat since last night, let her sail away now and take her precious cargo that she should be proud of with her,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we have chatted earlier about it but the Tea Spill quietness is so strange and conspicuous after days of Julie’s thread lighting up with comments. We know Tea Spill would look on this site at Irish content for additional traction on their page…. And they haven’t been on a break as there was postings this morning about curvy style…

She is flat out deleting comments I have no doubt, I had a look at her IG there and I saw people that I know, good decent people supporting her and telling her she is doing a great job. She isn't. The only good thing she did was to finally get him seen to.
And I do think on insta most people that watch her know that she has no issue outing people for no real valid reason except sharing a view. I do think that’s why people (me included) wouldn’t reply directly to her. I don’t want my photo and profile shared claiming I was on some witch hunt and we know she had done that. It’s pure bully tactics from the school yard but it does I think make people cautious of trying to respond to her.

Reactions: 6
Then there’s insta huns *looking at you sincerely chelsey and danni the mammy* who just comment/share this posts just to gain more followers
Poor Fionn I’m glad he’s wrapped up and hopefully has pain now. It’s a tough one (as people here had noticed straight away) but from my experience I did have a broken wrist a week before I realised and I’m an adult able to express pain etc
Danni the mammy can duck right off, she dumps those children every other day too.... off in Dublin last weekend, and a few days later gone off foregin with the girls..... shes hardly mom goals either!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.