Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no lenses in the glasses on the twins in her grid post 🤦🏼‍♀️
Blue light glasses for kids, Jesus Christ, a child shouldn't be at a screen so long that it would affect their eyes...and need reflective glasses.....
That aside, does anyone actually believe that these glasses have lenses in?

Reactions: 24
Blue light glasses for kids, Jesus Christ, a child shouldn't be at a screen so long that it would affect their eyes...and need reflective glasses.....
That aside, does anyone actually believe that these glasses have lenses in?
It so blatantly obvious there's no lenses in the frames does she actually think people are stupid?? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Those children shouldn't be on the technology all the time. And those stupid screen glasses/ blue lens thing is a load of shite anyway

Reactions: 8
There is no need for blue light glasses, especially for children. No 1 - the kids shouldn’t have that much screen time .
No2 - the majority of devices have an anti blue light setting now . My phone , iPad and laptop all have it . It gives off a slightly orange tint but you get used to it. No need for the glasses at all

Reactions: 7
I'm assuming Julie is going to be presenting at that "how to be free of mam guilt" - she could write a book or give ted talk about that topic

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her brows scare me 😅😅😅 glasses for the twinnies ffs dem ipads are raring her kids she onreal 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I'm assuming Julie is going to be presenting at that "how to be free of mam guilt" - she could write a book or give ted talk about that topic
Presented by a man.Naturally! Please follow this up with an episode on how you cope with period cramps,finding the perfect bra and your top 5 Mother's Day Vajazzle..

• Haha
Presented by a man.Naturally! Please follow this up with an episode on how you cope with period cramps,finding the perfect bra and your top 5 Mother's Day Vajazzle..
But of course, don't they all have lovely bottoms

There is no need for blue light glasses, especially for children. No 1 - the kids shouldn’t have that much screen time .
No2 - the majority of devices have an anti blue light setting now . My phone , iPad and laptop all have it . It gives off a slightly orange tint but you get used to it. No need for the glasses at all
But there's money to be made regardless of them needing them.

Reactions: 5
Probably a dentist #ad soon now with the amount of shite inside in those tacky sweets, thats if she even does give them to her children.

Reactions: 1
Waiting patiently for tomoros reel where it’s another dig at her baby daddy and how she is the worlds best mother parenting “alone”

Reactions: 11
Waiting patiently for tomoros reel where it’s another dig at her baby daddy and how she is the worlds best mother parenting “alone”
Mother's day isnt a patch on Father's day content. Remember during lock downs all Julies friends shouting Happy Father's day and hugging and kissing her a minute after midnight on Father's day :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her post there about fionn being born with a condition 100% tells me she’s already getting domicillary for him and probably half carers

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“Can’t see your underwear” in that grey set. I can see your thong Julie. Think you need to go up a size. Those leggings are so tight on her they’re going see through.

Reactions: 6
“Can’t see your underwear” in that grey set. I can see your thong Julie. Think you need to go up a size. Those leggings are so tight on her they’re going see through.
So shaped out in them has anyone e a honest opinion of them that bought them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.